• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Switch Speculation: R.O.B.

ROB series.jpg

Note: These articles are more for discussion purposes before E3. They'll be short, sweet, and to the point for a brief recap and looking into possible characters/stages for each series in Smash Bros. These also go by a "Don't expect too much" philosophy. Please remember to be civil in the comments discussion.

R.O.B. has been around Smash since Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and even played a major role in the Subspace Emissary, and yet he still has no stage! So, this is interesting to talk about.

Returning Characters

R.O.B. will probably see a return - hopefully with an Ancient Minister outfit.

New Characters

I'll humor this. The Ancient Minister, in theory, could be a different character, but would be listed as a Smash Bros. character anyways, probably.

Returning Stages

R.O.B. had no stages in previous games!
New Stages

Hopefully we'll finally get a stage from Gyromite. It feels weird that he's the only playable character without a stage

Author's Note: What are your thoughts on the R.O.B. franchise? Will he finally get a stage? Let us know in the comments below!

Last edited:
Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

How I think the Gyromite stage would work is you're in Hector's Laboratory with red and blue pillars. The red pillars are in the outer sides of the stage while the blue ones are in the inner sides. As you fight, you'll have to keep an eye on a giant R.O.B. in the background. He'll move gyros around and when he puts one on, for example, the red button, the red pillars go up. When he releases a gyro from the red button, the red pillars go down back to the ground. Make sure you're not above a red pillar when that happens or you'll be instantly KO'd.

A stage for him would be cool.

No Ancient Minister costume though. How could he use his arms with it?

Professor Hector perhaps? Haha. Doubt it tho, funny enough, I did make a support thread for him during pre-Smash 4 era.

Top Bottom