• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Switch Most Wanted Newcomer Bracket Challenge (Third-Party)- Game Over; Results Posted

How Often Should Each Round Last?

• 1 Day

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • 2 Days

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • 3 Days

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Whenever OP feels the votes slow down

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Don't care; how it is being handled is fine

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Other (explain in comments)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could people not post running results in the middle of the round?

Votes: 12 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nimbostratus

Smash Journeyman
Smash Switch Most Wanted Newcomer Bracket Challenge (Third-Party)

There are multiple newcomer want/speculation games out there, and I enjoy reading or participating in a lot of them. To my surprise, though, I did not see a bracket-style competition while looking through the threads! You've probably seen things similar to this before in other places, and the concept is quite simple.
Your job is, of course, to pick the character you would prefer to see playable in Smash Switch for each matchup!
We finished up the first-party bracket and are now doing on for third party choices. Feel welcome to join, even if you didn't participate in the previous bracket.

Gameplay Rules:
* Choices are based solely on which character you want more. Which one you think is more likely to actually be in the game is not an aspect.
* Whenever I open a round of voting, I will give an approximate ending time. Once I post at that set time saying that the round is closed, no further votes will be counted. Do not edit posts at that point. I will then calculate which characters advanced and reveal when the new round will open. The length of the rounds will depend on how much interest this gets.
EDIT: Round closure and posting of the results will now occur at the same time.
* If I do not post an update at the estimated time, DO NOT tally the votes yourself and start doing the new Round. I will not count any post that does this. I may be late, but I will take care of the maintenance. If I am late, you are allowed to continue voting until I post.

I don't think there should be much confusion, but I can add rules here as needed.

Etiquette Rules:
* It's not the end of the world if you do, but please don't post running tallies of scores during the round. It was agreed that this sucks out any tension. That said, feel free to do it just for yourself, or send me what you have so we can cross check
* Given the nature of the game, there's no getting around the fact that you are saying you like one character more than another. It is ok to say this in your post, but don't say anything that will enflame fans of the other character. For example, I'm fine with you saying, "I take Luigi over Mario because I think Luigi is hilarious, while Mario's characterization is a little thin." DO NOT say something along the lines of "I have no choice but to go with Luigi since the other plumber is a psychotic Communist."
* DO NOT criticize other people for their picks. I have very little leeway for this one. Just don't.
* You are allowed to be disappointed if your character does not advance, but please DO NOT spite the winner.
* Please DO NOT criticize me for where characters are seeded and who is left off. Positions are final. Obviously no one else is going to completely agree, but part of the fun is getting to prove me wrong. I could have taken a poll and based it on that, but those people would probably also plan on playing the game, so there would be very few upsets. If your character is seeded lower than you think merits, it's their chance to shine. If they didn't make the list of 64... let's face it, they weren't going far, anyways. You CAN comment on the matchups like "Ganon getting Sceptile in the first round is a tough draw" or even "I think Meowth could have advanced with a better seed", just don't make it personal or beg me to change anything.
That said, I will give my apologies for a few excluded characters, for those who are interested.
Breath of the Wild Champions- All good choices to want in Smash. However, I didn't want to crowd the bracket with all four, and I didn't want to select one over the others.
Additional Rhythm Heaven Characters- There's a lot to chose from, all of about equal importance. For that reason, I just went with the most prominent (Chorus Kids) thanks to popularity and recognizability from Gematsu.
Additional ARMS Characters- See above. Spring Man is the most prominent in marketing, and most seem to agree that he should come first. Most of the rest are on equal footing. Ribbon Girl, maybe, but ultimately I decided to keep the franchise to one slot.
Additional WarioWare Reps- Again, there's a lot to chose from, so I limited myself to two of the most popular (Ashley and Mona).
Regular Toad- Felt wrong to put two versions of Toad in. You are welcome to wrap him up with the Captain, if you desire.
Vaati- Honestly... I just kind of forgot. I'd go back and add him if I could. He probably would have been a first round loss, anyways. Which is too bad, as I like him.

I hope this can be a fun competition that can help inspire some fan bases to show their support, but please keep things civil! I don't want to enable any conflict.

Game Over. Thanks for playing!

Attachments

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
I got 0% of what you mean by seeds or what it’s all about, but this looks fun and I hope to participate.

Nimbostratus

Smash Journeyman
I got 0% of what you mean by seeds or what it’s all about, but this looks fun and I hope to participate.
I suppose seeding is a term that might not be heard often outside of sports. Saying you have a higher seed (with 1-seed being the highest) means you are considered a stronger contender. Generally, the highest seed will go up against the lowest, gradually working until the matchups are one seed apart, in this case the 8 vs 9 seeds. This effectively means that the obvious picks will move on easily while the middle contenders will be close competitions.

Understanding that shouldn't affect your ability to play, though! Hope you have fun!

WingedSupernova

Smash Ace
NNID
WingedNova
Switch FC
8149-7158-0019
Basically that bracket is how the matchups are oriented. You will vote on which one of the pair you want in Smash more, and the one that gets the most votes moves on. One of those dealios. The seeds are given in the order of how popular the OP thinks each of the characters is. Most of the characters I really want don't seem to be participating so I'm only mildly interested.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
I suppose seeding is a term that might not be heard often outside of sports. Saying you have a higher seed (with 1-seed being the highest) means you are considered a stronger contender. Generally, the highest seed will go up against the lowest, gradually working until the matchups are one seed apart, in this case the 8 vs 9 seeds. This effectively means that the obvious picks will move on easily while the middle contenders will be close competitions.

Understanding that shouldn't affect your ability to play, though! Hope you have fun!
Ah, I see. I’m about the complete opposite of a sports fan, so it makes sense I wouldn’t know about that.

Nimbostratus

Smash Journeyman
Basically that bracket is how the matchups are oriented. You will vote on which one of the pair you want in Smash more, and the one that gets the most votes moves on. One of those dealios. The seeds are given in the order of how popular the OP thinks each of the characters is. Most of the characters I really want don't seem to be participating so I'm only mildly interested.
Just curious, what other characters would you have liked to see? All of the first-party characters in your signature are on the bracket. Or are you primarily interested in third-party characters? I'd love to do a third-party bracket if this is popular.

As a side note, I thought I'd make some upset predictions. All of this is irrelevant if we don't get more than 5 or 6 people, as anything below that it will be too chaotic to predict.

*I can actually see all of the 9 seeds beating the 8 seeds, excluding Sylux vs Celica. The characters themselves are relatively popular, but franchise fatigue could work against Hades and Lyn. Starfy has the benefit of being from an unrepped franchise. These aren't major upsets, though.
* All of the 10 seeds over the 7 seeds, excluding Wonder Red vs Lycanroc. The Midna and Skull Kid are relatively popular, but they tend to be one-offs and have the misfortune of going against unrepped series. Unrepresented series were hard to seed as they have an element of freshness but also risk some voters asking "Who?" Daisy and Krystal should be a great showdown to reveal which is less controversial.
* Excitebike over Paper Mario. Some will go against him just because "He's another Mario."
* Geno losing to Dark Samus isn't impossible, and Rex & Pyra might be brought down by detractors. I still give them the edge, though. Don't see any other higher seeds going down.

In the end, I predict K. Rool will defeat Bandana Dee in the Finals, though Bandana Dee vs Ridley has the potential to be great.

Last edited:

WingedSupernova

Smash Ace
NNID
WingedNova
Switch FC
8149-7158-0019
Just curious, what other characters would you have liked to see? All of the first-party characters in your signature are on the bracket. Or are you primarily interested in third-party characters? I'd love to do a third-party bracket if this is popular.

As a side note, I thought I'd make some upset predictions. All of this is irrelevant if we don't get more than 5 or 6 people, as anything below that it will be too chaotic to predict.

*I can actually see all of the 9 seeds beating the 8 seeds, excluding Sylux vs Celica. The characters themselves are relatively popular, but franchise fatigue could work against Hades and Lyn. Starfy has the benefit of being from an unrepped franchise. These aren't major upsets, though.
* All of the 10 seeds over the 7 seeds, excluding Wonder Red vs Lycanroc. The Midna and Skull Kid are relatively popular, but they tend to be one-offs and have the misfortune of going against unrepped series. Unrepresented series were hard to seed as they have an element of freshness but also risk some voters asking "Who?" Daisy and Krystal should be a great showdown to reveal which is less controversial.
* Excitebike over Paper Mario. Some will go against him just because "He's another Mario."
* Geno losing to Dark Samus isn't impossible, and Rex & Pyra might be brought down by detractors. I still give them the edge, though. Don't see any other higher seeds going down.

In the end, I predict K. Rool will defeat Bandana Dee in the Finals, though Bandana Dee vs Ridley has the potential to be great.
Ah that's where I must've misread. I didn't know it was only first parties involved haha. I'll participate knowing that now.

Nimbostratus

Smash Journeyman
Alright folks, I’m officially opening voting on Round 1! Choose who you would rather see in Smash for each of the 32 matchups! Winners will move on to the next round! Matchups are in the OP, but I'll include them here again for good measure.

Game 1:1. King K. Rool vs 16. Pauline
Game 2:8. Sylux vs 9. Celica
Game 3:4. Impa vs 13. Mach Rider
Game 4:5. Chorus Kids vs 12. Mallo
Game 5:2. Takamaru vs 15. Chrom
Game 6:7. Wonder Red vs 10. Lycanroc
Game 7:3. Captain Toad vs 14. Captain Syrup
Game 8:6. Ganon vs 11. Sceptile

Game 9:1. Decidueye vs 16. Tingle
Game 10:8. Lyn vs 9. Sami
Game 11:4. Chibi-Robo vs 13. Viridi
Game 12: 5. Mimikyu vs 12. Masked Man
Game 13:2. Waluigi vs 15. Balloon Fighter
Game 14:7. Skull Kid vs 10. Saki Amamiya
Game 15:3. Rex & Pyra vs 14. Adeleine
Game 16:6. Paper Mario vs 11. Excitebike

Game 17:1. Ridley vs 16. King Hippo
Game 18:8. Hades vs 9. Marx
Game 19:4. Andy vs 13. Henry Fleming
Game 20:5. Dillon vs 12. Qbby
Game 21: 2. Isaac vs 15. Sable Prince
Game 22:7. Midna (w/ Wolf Link) vs 10. Mike Jones
Game 23:3. Spring Man vs 14. Muddy Mole
Game 24:6. Black Shadow vs 11. Ray 01

Game 25: 1. Bandana Dee vs 16. Kamek
Game 26:8. Porky Minch vs 9. Starfy
Game 27:4. Geno vs 13. Dark Samus
Game 28:5. Isabelle vs 12. Medusa
Game 29:2. Dixie Kong vs 15. Meowth
Game 30:7. Daisy vs 10. Krystal
Game 31:3. Elma vs 14. Mona
Game 32:6. Ashley vs 11. Lip

I want to leave the full weekend available for voting so we can get as many involved as possible. I won’t have much time on Monday night, so I plan to close this around 10:00 AM EDT on Tuesday, April 24. I will post again sometime later that day to give the results and open the next round of voting.

Below are my choices:

Game 1: 1. King K. Rool
Game 2:
9. Celica
Game 3:
4. Impa
Game 4:
5. Chorus Kids
Game 5:
2. Takamaru
Game 6:
7. Wonder Red
Game 7:
3. Captain Toad
I might have taken Syrup over the other 3-seeds, but there can only be one captain
Game 8: 11. Sceptile

Game 9: 1. Decidueye
Game 10:
9. Sami
Game 11:
4. Chibi-Robo
Game 12:
5. Mimikyu
Game 13:
2. Waluigi
Game 14:
10. Saki Amamiya
Game 15:
14. Adeleine
Game 16:
6. Paper Mario

Game 17: 1. Ridley
Game 18:
8. Hades
This was probably the single most difficult pick for me this round. Ultimately went with Hades just for good memories from Smash 4 speculation
Game 19: 4. Andy
Game 20:
5. Dillon
Game 21:
2. Isaac
Game 22:
10. Mike Jones
Game 23:
3. Spring Man
Game 24:
11. Ray 01

Game 25:
1. Bandana Dee
Game 26:
8. Porky Minch
Game 27:
4. Geno
Alas, I probably would have taken any of the other 13-seeds over Geno, but the fates slotted it this way. Oh well.
Game 28: 5. Isabelle
Game 29: 2. Dixie Kong
Game 30: 10. Krystal
Game 31:
3. Elma
Game 32: 6. Ashley
I like Lip, but Ashley is my preferred girl with a magic stick

Round 1 Voting will run until approximately 10:00 AM EDT on Tuesday, April 24.

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
Game 2: 8. Sylux
Game 3: 4. Impa
Game 4: 12. Mallo
Game 5: 2. Takamaru
Game 6: 7. Wonder Red
Game 7: 14. Captain Syrup
Game 8: 6. Ganon

Game 9: 16. Tingle
Game 10: 9. Sami
Game 11: 4. Chibi-Robo
Game 12: 12. Masked Man
Game 13: 2. Waluigi
Game 14: 7. Skull Kid
Game 15: 14. Adeleine
Game 16: 6. Paper Mario

Game 18: 9. Marx
Game 20: 12. Qbby
Game 21: 15. Sable Prince
Game 22: 7. Midna (w/ Wolf Link)
Game 23: 3. Spring Man
Game 24: 11. Ray 01

Game 25: 16. Kamek
Game 26: 9. Starfy
Game 27: 4. Geno
Game 31: 14. Mona
Game 32: 11. Lip

Last edited:
Game 1:Pauline
Game 2:Celica
Game 3:Mach Rider
Game 4:Mallo
Game 5:Chrom
Game 6:Wonder Red
Game 7:Captain Toad
Game 8:Ganon

Game 9:Decidueye
Game 10:Lyn
Game 11:Viridi

wtf why is she even here lol? ot complaining but w/e
Game 12: Mimikyu
Game 13:Waluigi
Game 14:Skull Kid
Game 15:Rex & Pyra
Game 16:Paper Mario

Game 17:King Hippo
Game 18:Hades
Game 19:Henry Fleming
Game 20:Dillon
Game 21: Isaac
Game 22:Midna (w/ Wolf Link)
Game 23:Spring Man
Game 24:Ray 01

Game 25: Bandana Dee
Game 26:Starfy
Game 27:Geno
Hardest one that I actually care for here.
Game 28:Medusa
Game 29:Dixie Kong
Game 30:Dais
Game 31:Elma
Game 32:Ashley

Hardest ones were ones where I didnt care for either like Skull Kid VS Saki.
Only Geno VS Dark Samus made me stop to think. God a year ago it woud have been an easy pick for DS. What has happened to me?
:061:

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
Game 1:1. King K. Rool
Game 2:9. Celica
Game 3:4. Impa
Game 4:12. Mallo
Game 5:15. Chrom
Game 6:7. Wonder Red
Game 7:14. Captain Syrup
Game 8:6. Ganon

Game 9:1. Decidueye
Game 10:9. Sami
Game 11:13. Viridi
Game 12:12. Masked Man
Game 13:2. Waluigi
Game 14:7. Skull Kid
Game 15:3. Rex & Pyra
Game 16:6. Paper Mario

Game 17:1. Ridley
Game 18:8. Hades
Game 19:4. Andy
Game 20:12. Qbby
Game 21: 2. Isaac
Game 22:7. Midna (w/ Wolf Link)
Game 23:14. Muddy Mole
Game 24:11. Ray 01

Game 25:16. Kamek
Game 26:8. Porky Minch
Game 27:4. Geno
Game 28:12. Medusa
Game 29:2. Dixie Kong
Game 30:10. Krystal
Game 31:3. Elma
Game 32:11. Lip
Wow only Celica and Chrom for FE? kinda lame

Last edited:

ryuu seika

Smash Master
King K. Rool because Pauline wouldn't be a good addition to the roster
Celica because I'm less averse to more FE swordsmen than to breaking the thematic isolation of Samus within the roster.
Impa because she could combine aspects of Sheik and maybe Zero Suit Samus to replace the now irrelevant characters.
Chorus Kids because they seem slightly more fun but I know neither.
Takamaru but FE doesn't need more swordsmen.
Wonder Red because he seems cool and Lycanroc didn't get the right final form.
Captain Toad because I know him and he seems ok.
Ganon and Tingle because they're not irrelevant pokemon.
No vote for #10 because I have zero relevant knowledge.
Chibi-Robo because he's cute and lovable.
Mimikyu for similar reasons.
Balloon Fighter because he's not a stupid as heck troll character.
Skull Kid because he's fun and has interesting characterisation.
Adeleine because he/she is not literrally the blandest character from their series.
Paper Mario because he has fun powers.
King Hippo because he's not excessively fragile when scaled down.
Hades because he has the cooler design.
No vote for #19 because I have zero relevant knowledge.
Dillon because he's popular, looks cool and has moveset potential.
Isaac because I low level like Golden Sun.
Wolf Link (w/ Midna) because that's just a hella cool fighter concept.
Spring Man because he'd be a fun inclusion and represents an equally fun new franchise.
Black Shadow so that we could finally declone Ganondorf.
Kamek because she's at least kind of a specific character.
Starfy because I know of him and his design seems fun.
Geno because not Samus.
Medusa because Villager reps the franchise already, not just one character.
Meowth because I don't want to see any more Diddy Kong nonsense until after they acknowledge the best item racing game of all time.
Krystal because she's a unique and interesting character, not a Peach skin.
No vote for #31 or #32 because I have zero relevant knowledge.

Last edited:

Nimbostratus

Smash Journeyman
Wow only Celica and Chrom for FE? kinda lame
And Lyn. I took 1/3 out of three, and one of the other two was going against a two-seed.
Anna was actually on this list until pretty late, pretty much losing her spot after bombing on the RTC thread (I actually like her, by the way).
It's hard to justify putting more when many people are very, very anti-Fire Emblem.

Game 11:Viridi
wtf why is she even here lol? ot complaining but w/e
Ha, in hindsight I think Viridi having a spot is ok, but I definitely overseeded her. Must have just been lost in the shuffle after looking at 64 characters. Nothing too egregious.

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
And Lyn. I took 1/3 out of three, and one of the other two was going against a two-seed.
Anna was actually on this list until pretty late, pretty much losing her spot after bombing on the RTC thread (I actually like her, by the way).
It's hard to justify putting more when many people are very, very anti-Fire Emblem.

Ha, in hindsight I think Viridi having a spot is ok, but I definitely overseeded her. Must have just been lost in the shuffle after looking at 64 characters. Nothing too egregious.
No spear users though!

NeonBurrito

Smash Ace
Game 2: 9. Celica
Game 4: 5. Chorus Kids
Game 7: 3. Captain Toad

Game 10: 8. Lyn
Game 12: 5. Mimikyu
Game 14: 7. Skull Kid
Game 15: 3. Rex & Pyra
Game 16: 11. Excitebike

Game 20: 5. Dillon
Game 22: 10. Mike Jones
Game 23: 14. Muddy Mole

Game 25: 1. Bandana Dee
Game 28: 12. Medusa
Game 29: 15. Meowth
Game 31: 3. Elma
Game 32: 11. Lip

PreedReve

Smash Journeyman
Sounds fun, I'm in. :D

Game 1: King K. Rool
Game 2: Celica
Game 3: Impa
Game 4: Chorus Kids -
While I want Mallo as a character more, I think Rhythm Heaven deserves the slot more
Game 5: Takamaru
Game 6: Wonder Red
Game 7: Captain Toad
Game 8: Ganon

Game 9: Tingle
Game 10: Sami
- Again, I want Lyn as a character more but I think Advance Wars deserves the slot more (especially with Fire Emblem already being represented)
Game 11: Chibi-Robo
Game 12: Masked Man
Game 13: Balloon Fighter
Game 14: Saki Amamiya
Game 15: Rex & Pyra
Game 16: Excitebike

Game 17: Ridley
Game 18: Marx
Game 19: Andy
Game 20:. Qbby
Game 21: Sable Prince
Game 22: Mike Jones
Game 23: Muddy Mole
Game 24: Ray 01

Game 26: Starfy
Game 27: Geno
Game 28:Isabelle
Game 29: Meowth
Game 30: Daisy
Game 31: Mona
Game 32: Lip

Last edited:

Runic_SSB

Smash Ace
NNID
Runic_SSB
Game 1: 1. King K. Rool - I want Funky, but I'd rather have him than Pauline.
Game 2:
8. Sylux - No more Fire Emblems
Game 3:
4. Impa - She deserves it more than any other Zelda character. Though, I'd rather have Groose.
Game 4:
5. Chorus Kids
I'm not fond of them specifically, but Rhythm Heaven deserves a rep.
Game 5:
2. Takamaru - This was a Sophie's Choice. I hate the Takamaru idiots, but I also hate the Fire Emblem idiots. The deciding factor was that I hate Fire Emblem as an entity, but I have nothing against Takamaru or Murasame Castle. Plus, y'know, no more Fire Emblems.
Game 6:
7. Wonder Red - At least I can pretend he's Viewtiful Joe.
Game 7:
3. Captain Toad - Captain or not, Toad deserves it.
Game 8:
6. Ganon - Eh.
Game 9:
1. Decidueye - Come the **** on.

Game 10:
9. Sami - I know I keep saying "no more Fire Emblems", but Lyn (or Hector or Eliwood) is the only one that actually deserves it. Her game was the first to be released internationally and made record sales at the time, so it was a lot of people's introduction to the series. It's a beloved character from an important game in the series (unlike Corrin). Though, I still went with Sami, because in the end there are already 6 Fire Emblems but still no Advance Wars rep.
Game 11:
4. Chibi-Robo - He's been through a lot lately, and I really want him to be in Smash Bros. so he can remember what it's like when your developers care about you. Also I hate Viridi.
Game 12:
5. Mimikyu -My favorite Gen 7 Pokemon behind Buzzwole. This is the only good Pikachu clone, because it uses the fact that it's an unoriginal knockoff to gain sympathy from the player, which ironically makes it very original.
Game 13:
2. Waluigi - It's time.
Game 14:
10. Saki Amamiya - I don't care about either, so the new franchise gets my vote.
Game 15:
14. Adeleine - I don't care about Xenoblade.
Game 16:
6. Paper Mario - TTYD and Super were amazing games. Even if this series is garbage now, it still holds a place in my heart.

Game 17:
16. King Hippo - I obsessively love Punch-Out and don't like Metroid. Even if I never really cared for King Hippo (if I had to choose another PO rep I'd pick Bald Bull), I'd still rather have him than Big Boss The Riddler Evil Barney the other one.
Game 18:
8. Hades - Best character in the game, I'd much rather have him than Sakurai's waifu.
Game 19:
4. Andy - Advance Wars deserves a rep.
Game 20:
12. Qbby - Edit: I kinda want him in just to see how he'd work. Also I don't like Dillon.
Game 21:
2. Isaac - Come on, he's earned it.
Game 22:
7. Midna (w/ Wolf Link) - I still have no idea why people love StarTropics so much. It's not bad (though I don't like top-down games), but I just can't understand the hype.
Game 23:
3. Spring Man - I don't care about either, but I think Spring Man would be a really cool character.
Game 24: 6. Black Shadow - I want another F-Zero character.

Game 25:
1. Bandana Dee - This guy has a really annoying fanbase, but I have nothing against him and I think he'd be pretty cool to see in Smash.
Game 26:
8. Porky Minch - I don't like Starfy.
Game 27:
13. Dark Samus - It deserves it, and Metroid deserves a new rep. Plus, I think it'd have a really cool moveset. Oh and I'm still mad at the Geno fanboys.
Game 28:
5. Isabelle - I don't want any KI characters except Hades and my husbando Magnus.
Game 29:
15. Meowth - That's right!
Game 30:
7. Daisy - I get that she turned a lot of kids into furries, but her game sucked.
Game 31:
14. Mona - I don't care about Xenoblade
Game 32:
6. Ashley - Lip deserves it (especially after Nintendo removed her from the international releases of every game), but I like Ashley more.

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Game 2: Celica
Game 3: Mach Rider
Game 4: Chorus Kids

Really wish these two hadn’t gone up against each other because as much as Takamaru is awesome, I feel Chrom really got snubbed and should get in Smash someday.
Game 8: Sceptile

If it were up to me neither would make it in, but at least Sceptile is not a character already on the roster.
Game 9: Tingle
I like Decidueye, but that hair-trigger reaction of putting a Pokémon in just because he’s the latest gen sucks. Let a character become iconic in their own right, then put them in Smash.
Game 10: Lyn
Game 13: Balloon Fighter

Boy this was tough, but in the end, I went with the long overdue one.

Really want both in, these match-ups really hurt.
Game 18: Hades
Game 20: Qbby
Game 21: Sable Prince

Prince Sable is my single most wanted character in Smash, but shout-out to the legend that is Isaac.
When the choice is tough, always root for the underdog.
Game 24: Black Shadow

If it had been Ray III I’d have been in a bigger dilemma.
Game 27: Dark Samus
Game 28: Isabelle
Game 29: Dixie Kong
Game 30: Krystal
Game 31: Mona
Game 32: Lip

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Game 2: Sylux
Game 6: Lycanroc
Game 8: Ganon

Game 9: Decidueye
Game 10: Lyn
Game 13: Waluigi

Game 15: Adeleine
Game 16: Paper Mario

Game 18: Marx
Game 23: Spring Man

Game 26: Porky Minch
Game 29:
Dixie Kong
Game 31: Elma
Game 32:
Ashley

ChrysanthosVice

Smash Cadet
1. Pauline
2. Celica
3. Impa
4. Chorus Kids
5. Takamaru
6. Lycanroc
7. Captain Syrup
8. Sceptile
9. Decidueye
10. Lyn
11. Viridi
12. Mimikyu
13. Waluigi
14. Skull Kid
15. Adeleine
16. Paper Mario
17. King Hippo
18. Marx
19. Andy
20. Dillon
21. Isaac
22. Midna (either with or without Wolf Link)
23. Spring Man
24. Ray 01
25. Bandana Dee
26. Porky Minch
27. Dark Samus
28. Medusa
29. Dixie Kong
30. Daisy
31. Mona
32. Ashley

D

Deleted member

Count me in.

Game 1:
1. King K. Rool
Game 3:4. Impa
Game 4:12. Mallo
Game 5:2. Takamaru
Game 6:10. Lycanroc
Game 7:3. Captain Toad
Game 8:11. Sceptile

Game 9:16. Tingle
Game 10:8. Lyn
Game 11:4. Chibi-Robo
Game 12: 5. Mimikyu
Game 14:7. Skull Kid

Game 18:9. Marx
Game 19:13. Henry Fleming
Game 20:5. Dillon
Game 23:3. Spring Man

Game 26:9. Starfy
Game 28:5. Isabelle
Game 32:6. Ashley

SirCamp

Smash Ace
Game 4: 12. Mallo (Could go either way here, but I just like Mallo more.)
Game 7: 14. Captain Syrup (Captain Toad is great as well. And would represent a part of the Mario universe that is missing. But Syrup is leagues more interesting imo. Both as a character and potential fighter. And she would represent a series that doesn't get much recognition right now, since Wario is basically just WarioWare Wario. Would love for both to make it in game though.)

Game 9: 16. Tingle (I would be quite happy with Decidueye. I want him in more than Sceptile in fact, but unfortunately I want TIngle more. Have wanted Tingle in a smash game since before Decidueye even existed.)
Game 13: 2. Waluigi (nothing against Balloon Fighter, but he makes more sense to me as an assist trophy.)
Game 14: 10. Saki Amamiya
Game 16: 6. Paper Mario (I don't particularly care for either option here if I'm honest. I know Paper Mario is popular, but I just don't see it. Having said that I see it more than an Excitebike character.)

Game 17: 16. King Hippo
Game 18: 8. Hades
Game 21: 2. Isaac (My most wanted character by a long shot. And no, he would not even need to use his sword at all.)
Game 22: 10. Mike Jones (Zelda really needs another rep and Midna is popular, but for me the only two Zelda reps that make sense are Impa and Tingle. At least until those two are added anyway.)

Game 28: 5. Isabelle (Medusa would also be a great character, but I think Animal Crossing deserves a second rep before KI gets potentially a 4th inclusion.)
Game 31: 14. Mona

Last edited:

DogManStar

Smash Ace
Game 1:1. King K. Rool - Lots of people really want to see him, so why not give the fans what they want? I've never played any DK games personally but he seems pretty neat.
Game 3:4. Impa - I think Zelda could use another character, and Impa is a good fit in being one of the only major reoccurring characters not in yet.
Game 4:5. Chorus Kids - I'm all for fairly important series getting representation through Smash, and a lot of people seem to want these characters, so why not?
Game 5:2. Takamaru - As much as I love Chrom in Awakening, I've been sold on Takamaru by his supporters. I'm all for him.
Game 7:14. Captain Syrup - Wario Land doesn't really have any substantial representation in Smash from what I can gather.

Game 10:8. 9. Sami - I do like the idea of Lyn in Smash, but I'd rather see Advance Wars get a character first.
Game 11:4. Chibi-Robo - Viridi is a great character, and Kid Icarus: Uprising holds a special place in my heart as one of my first games, but I'd rather see a more obscure series get another character first.
Game 13:15. Balloon Fighter
Game 14:10. Saki Amamiya
Game 15:14. Adeleine
Game 16:11. Excitebike

Game 17:1. Ridley - I mean, it's Ridley. Imagine the reactions.
Game 19:4. Andy - I think STEAM might be too recent and not successful enough for a character, especially over Advance Wars.
Game 20:5. Dillon
Game 21: 2. Isaac - It's Isaac, easily my most wanted character. Sable Prince seems neat, but I couldn't take any character here over Isaac.
Game 24:11. Ray 01 - he seems like a really neat character, plus another unrepresented series finally gets a character.

Game 25:16. Kamek
Game 26:8. Porky Minch

VexTheHex

Smash Ace
Game 1: King K. Rool - King beats the Mayor.
Game 2: Sylux - I think FE could skip an addition in favor of Metroid.
Game 3: Mach Rider - Egh, swords galore. Motorcycle could be more interesting as a weapon.
Game 4: Chorus Kids - Didn't even know the other thing.
Game 5: Takamaru - Come on, complete the sister games already!
Game 6: Wonder Red - Much more interesting Sun/Moon Pokemon than the generic wolf.
Game 7: Captain Toad - Little guy really is a icon that'd be cool to see. I like her though as well.
Game 8: Sceptile - Sun and & Moon rep can go to Mimikyu then since Sceptille can be the Grass starter.

Game 9: Tingle - I'd rather get someone else for Sun and Moon. Archer owl is cool though.
Game 10: Lyn - Not too interested in either.
Game 11: Chibi-Robo - We got enough blond females. Meh overall.
Game 12: Mimikyu - Umm yes. Ghost types have always been my favorite and it's a cute little creepy doopleganger.
Game 13: Waluigi - He just has more potential than Balloon Fighter could ever hope for.
Game 14: Skull Kid - Tough call, but I think Sin & Punishment is done and gone.
Game 15: Adeleine - The other two's outfits confuse me in ways I never thought I could be confused. Paint could be cool, but that'll be Inkling's thing. But still... those outfits.
Game 16:6. Paper Mario - Loved the series. Played the first two plenty.

Game 17: King Hippo - They're both too big. Metroid has some other good choices however unlike Punch Out.
Game 18: Hades - He's got a cool design.
Game 19: Henry Fleming - Looks quite a bit more interesting.
Game 20: Dillon - Cowboy gentleman armadillo wins that easily.
Game 21: Sable Prince - Got a soft spot for the snake/frog prince.
Game 22: Mike Jones - I'd really prefer him over a one off character from a large and always progressing series with another form of Link tacked on.
Game 23: Spring Man - I like his general style and appearance. Has potential as a fighter as well.
Game 24: Ray 01 - Meh.

Game 25: Bandana Dee - Spear.
Game 26: Starfy - Meh.
Game 27: Dark Samus - Never understood the Geno hype.
Game 28: Medusa - Some evil ladies would be welcome. Would of easily taken her over Palutena and Dark Pit.
Game 29: Dixie - Tougher one, but his time has long passed.
Game 30: Daisy - Egh, ugh. I don't really want to vote for either. Neither really deserve added over others in their franchise and both have some rather unflattering fans. Daisy is at least more consistent in appearing and Mario Spin Offs likely out sell Starfox.
Game 31: Mona - Tough call. I'll go with some more cartoon styled over more anime style though in the end.
Game 32: Ashley - Evil mage girl sounds more fun than fairy puzzle girl. Both could be cute additions though.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Well this was rough.
Game 3: 13. Mach Rider
Game 4: 5. Chorus Kids
Game 7: 3. Captain Toad

Game 11: 13. Viridi
Game 14: 7. Saki Amamiya
Game 16: 11. Excitebike

Game 22: 10. Mike Jones

Game 25:1. Bandana Dee
Game 27:13. Dark Samus

WingedSupernova

Smash Ace
NNID
WingedNova
Switch FC
8149-7158-0019
Game 1:1. King K. Rool - Easy pick for me.
Game 2:8. Sylux - If we get a Prime 4 rep I think this guy should be it.
Game 3:4. Impa - A key new rep for the Zelda series that would break the current string of "Link, Zelda, Ganondorf".
Game 4:5. Chorus Kids - I'll take a Rhythm Heaven rep though I think Karate Joe should be the rep instead
Game 5:2. Takamaru - I don't really care for this guy or his game but it's better than another FE swordsman.
Game 6:10. Lycanroc - One of my favorite Gen 7 Pokemon and more desirable than the other choice for me.
Game 7:3. Captain Toad - Better than the other choice.
Game 8:11. Sceptile - We don't need another Zelda character to be a part of the "Link, Zelda, Ganondorf" trope. Also Sceptile is pretty cool.

Game 9:1. Decidueye - It didn't matter if this was Goku or Sans, as long as it isn't Tingle.
Game 10:8. Lyn - dunno who Sami is
Game 11:13. Viridi - I like Viridi's sass
Game 12: 12. Masked Man - More Mother representation is welcome from me
Game 13:2. Waluigi - Don't understand why people want Balloon Fighter
Game 14:10. Saki Amamiya - Just a coin flip from me on this one
Game 15:3. Rex & Pyra - DON'T FORGET ME
Game 16:6. Paper Mario - Probably my most wanted first party

Game 17:1. Ridley - This is a good idea.
Game 18:9. Marx - Has special childhood significance to me.
Game 19:4. Andy - Just because he might be interesting
Game 20:12. Qbby - I just don't care for Dillon or his series.
Game 21: 2. Isaac - I like it when Nintendo practices necromancy.
Game 22:7. Midna (w/ Wolf Link) - Midna is my most wanted Zelda rep.
Game 23:3. Spring Man - Not a fan of ARMS, but it's better than Muddy Mole.
Game 24:6. Black Shadow - Just because if they add him in they can rework Ganondorf and give his old moveset to this guy.

Game 25: 1. Bandana Dee - rip Kamek
Game 26:8. Porky Minch - see Masked Man
Game 27:4. Geno - Sorry Dark Samus, the hype around this guy would be insane
Game 28:5. Isabelle - More cute things? Sure, why not.
Game 29:2. Dixie Kong - Dixie Kong would be in danger of losing this if it weren't Meowth she was facing.
Game 30:10. Krystal - Probably the toughest choice for many out of these match ups, but a really easy one for me.
Game 31:3. Elma - No idea who Mona is.
Game 32:6. Ashley - I like Ashley's personality

Sailor Waddle Dee

Smash Journeyman
Hoo-boy! this is quite a list.
I would have thought things would play out one match-up a day, not all at once. this is cool too though.
alright, here goes.

Game 1
King K. Rool vs Pauline

King K. Rool.
I really don't see Pauline as deserving to get in, she hasn't really done enough to warrant a spot and I don't see the moveset potential for her. meanwhile K. Rool OOZES moveset potential. plus the DKC trilogy are some of my favorite SNES games.

Game 2
Sylux vs Celica
Sylux

This was a difficult one since I'm not very well versed in either series. but Fire Emblem has enough characters already so another Metroid character could be more interesting.

Game 3
Impa vs Mach Rider

Impa
Mach Rider doesn't seem that interesting to me. and after Hyrule Warriors i came to really like Impa. sure repping a new series/game would be neat for Mach Rider, but Impa is really cool and Zelda is a major franchise that could use more characters than just 2 Zeldas, 2 Links, and Falcondorf

Game 4
Chorus Kids vs Mallo

Mallo
Don't get me wrong, a Rhythm based character could be cool, but so would a Sumo character. this WAS a tough choice though. but ultimately Mallo feels more appealing to me personally.

Game 5
Takamaru vs Chrom

Takamaru
We really don't need any more Fire Emblem characters, and Chrom is already a part of Robin's Moveset. meanwhile I really enjoyed Nazo no Murasame-jo even if i can't get past the second level. it's just such a fast paced and engaging challenge of a game and Taka has resurfaced in presence thanks to Nintendo world and his game finally being made available worldwide thanks to virtual console. so I'd love to see him in as a retro character.

Game 6
Wonder Red vs Lycanroc
Wonder Red

Lycanroc doesn't strike me as a Pokemon that should be made playable, maybe his midnight form. but really he isn't among my most wanted Pokemon to see included. (that said i like having him on my team in Sun) meanwhile Wonder Red could be pretty interesting and I remember wanting him quite a bit during the smash 4 days. I don't want him as much nowadays, but he still beats out Lycanroc.

Game 7
Captain Toad vs Captain Syrup
Captain Toad

This one was kind of no contest for me. I don't know much about Syrup and haven't played any Wario land games (yet) meanwhile I love Captain Toad and think he deserves to be one of the next Mario reps in the game

Game 8
Ganon vs Sceptile

Ganon
having a playable giant pig Ganon would be really neat. and Sceptile is a Pokemon I've never felt too strongly about.

Game 9
Decidueye vs Tingle
Decidueye

I don't HATE Tingle like a lot of people do, yes he's weird, but I accept that. but he doesn't strike me as a worthwhile rep. Decidueye would be a lot more interesting with his flight, archery, shackles and ghostly abilities.

Game 10
Lyn vs Sami
Lyn

I know I've already said twice now "I don't want more FE characters" but out of these two, Lyn seems oddly more appealing, part of that may just be because I know nothing about advanced wars. ultimately this one was a bit of a toss up

Game 11
Chibi-Robo vs Viridi
Chibi-Robo

NO CONTEST.
If there's a series i don't want to see more content from than Fire Emblem, it's Kid Icarus. don't get me wrong. I like the series. but my god. 2 newcomers, reworked pit, new biggest stage in the game, reworked menus and difficulty system, tons of smash run enemies, items, trophies, multiple new stages, "Palutena's guidance" Sakurai REALLY overdid it giving smash presence to his new baby. on the flip side of things. I've always loved Chibi-Robo, and while his series hasn't had the best track record and he's fallen on hard times. he has a TON of potential for a moveset, and he really deserves a spot in the roster.

Game 12
Mimikyu vs Masked Man
Mimikyu

Really, I don't particularly have any desire for either of these characters to get in. but I like Mimikyu as a Pokemon so he gets the vote.

Game 13
Waluigi vs Balloon Fighter
Waluigi

I'll be clear. I don't want him because he's a meme or something like that. I see GENUINE potential in Waluigi as a character. as long as they focus less on just sporting equipment and more on his wacky abilities he has displayed IN those sports games. plus including him would give a nod to the Mario spin-offs and complete the group of four with him Mario, Luigi and Wario. plus Balloon Fighter's gimmick was kind of stolen by villager.

Game 14
Skull Kid vs Saki Amamiya
Saki Amamiya

I'll admit, I haven't played much of Sin and Punishment. and I really enjoyed Majora's Mask. but I feel like Saki would make a better character than Skull Kid.

Game 15
Rex & Pyra vs Adeline
Adeline

I am more familiar with Ado than i am with Rex. and that's about it. i don't really want either but also wouldn't be upset with either getting in (as long as certain other Kirby characters got in before Adeline) so i just went with the one i like more

Game 16
Paper Mario vs Excitebike
Paper Mario

While Paper Mario is another Mario, he is interesting enough to warrant inclusion, and has a series of games he can represent. plus i feel he has more potential than a guy on a bike.

Game 17
Ridley vs King Hippo
Ridley

I never thoguht I'd see the day where I'd actually vote FOR Ridley in smash (nothing against him, I'm just not the biggest fan and would rather support characters i like since Ridley already has his fans) and while I like Punch Out, i just don't really think King Hippo needs to be in Smash. so out of the two, Ridley gets the vote.

Game 18
Hades vs Marx
Marx

once again I don't want to see KI get any more representation in Smash, not for a while at least, meanwhile I love the Kirby series, and Marx is my second most wanted character from it for Smash. so he was the easy winner.

Game 19
Andy vs Henry Flemming
Andy

This was another difficult one, i'm not too familiar with either series (or i guess game in Henry's case) but I decided to give my vote to Andy since I didn't vote for Sammy earlier and he has a SERIES he can represent, not just a single game. maybe next time Henry.

Game 20
Dillon vs Qbby
Qbby

Gotta give it to Qbby. Dillon's cool and all, but I just love Qbby (I made the support thread for him on here after all) he has 3 games under his metaphorical belt and plenty of potential. I'd love to see what Sakurai can do with him.

Game 21
Isaac vs Sable Prince
Sable Prince

My vote mainly goes to Sable because I have recently been playing his game for the first time, and find it quite fun. Meanwhile i have yet to play a Golden Sun game so I don't know enough about Isaac enough to vote for him out of preference. but I know he has the potential and the fans and I'd like to see him get in too.

Game 22
Midna (w/ Wolf Link) vs Mike Jones
Mike Jones

Truth be told, I've never played his game. (i also haven't played much of Twilight Princess. but I feel like we don't need another Link right now (even if this one is completely different from the others and only half of the character) so I'll give it to Mike for a nod to western exclusive Nintendo games.

Game 23
Spring Man vs Muddy Mole
Spring Man

I know nothing about Muddy Mole. and Arms was kind of fun. I felt like Spring Man was a definite pick until recently, but I still think he has a better shot than Muddy.

Game 24
Black Shadow vs Ray 01
Ray 01

I have no attachment myself to other character, but I have a friend who really likes Ray so my vote goes there.

Game 25
Bandana Dee vs Kamek
Bandana Dee

Been a supporter of Bandana Dee since the days of Smash 4 speculation. he is my second most wanted newcomer. and most wanted first party. He DEEserves it, it's his time.

Game 26
Porky Minch vs Starfy
Starfy

I haven't played either game. but there's just something I find appealing about Starfy, plus if we can remove him as a useless assist trophy, that would be great.

Game 27
Geno vs Dark Samus
Geno

Not the biggest fan of Metroid and Dark Samus seems like a pretty boring idea. there are better potential characters to use for a new Metroid Rep if they want to include one. and while I haven't played Mario RPG (yet) everything I've seen of Geno makes him feel interesting and appeals to me. plus I like his design.

Game 28
Isabelle vs Medusa
Medusa

wow, two characters I don't particularly want. out of the two of them, even with franchise fatigue I'd rather see Medusa get in. Villager reps his series fine on his own. and Medusa was the original villain of KI, plus I feel like she has more potential for a moveset. and move villains is always a good thing.

Game 29
Dixie Kong vs Meowth
Dixie Kong

Meowth, outside of the anime, doesn't have much going for him. while Dixie Kong was a playable character in more DKC games than DK himself! she deserves her spot

Game 30
Daisy vs Krystal
Krystal

I'm sorry to her supporters, but I just DON'T see any potential in Daisy as a character. sure, she could rep the party and sports games like Waluigi, but she isn't as easily recognizable as Waluigi to the general public and doesn't have the wacky abilities to add enough flair to her moves. meanwhile Krystal could make for an interesting character. and finally give us a Star Fox character who doesn't play like Fox.

Game 31
Elma vs Mona
Elma

I really don't care about either of these characters. I was going to vote for Mona. but Elma probably has more potential for a moveset, so she can have my vote.

Game 32
Ashley vs Lip
Ashley

I wish these two weren't matched up. if Mona and Ashley were swapped around this game and the last one would have been MUCH easier chocies. but out of the two in this game. I decided to go with Ashley, Lip would be cool, but Ashley feels ever so slightly more appealing to me.

Game 20: 12. Qbby
No idea who this is, but I know I don't want Dillon.
Allow me to enlighten you, friend. https://smashboards.com/threads/an-outside-of-the-box-idea-qbby-for-smash-support-thread.451824/

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Alright folks, I’m officially opening voting on Round 1! Choose who you would rather see in Smash for each of the 32 matchups! Winners will move on to the next round! Matchups are in the OP, but I'll include them here again for good measure.

I want to leave the full weekend available for voting so we can get as many involved as possible. I won’t have much time on Monday night, so I plan to close this around 10:00 AM EDT on Tuesday, April 24. I will post again sometime later that day to give the results and open the next round of voting.

Below are my choices:

Game 2:
9. Celica
Game 3:
4. Impa
Game 4:
5. Chorus Kids
Game 5:
2. Takamaru
Game 6:
7. Wonder Red
Game 7:
3. Captain Toad
I might have taken Syrup over the other 3-seeds, but there can only be one captain

Game 10:
9. Sami
Game 11:
4. Chibi-Robo
Game 12:
5. Mimikyu
Game 13:
2. Waluigi
Game 14:
10. Saki Amamiya
Game 15:
14. Adeleine
Game 16:
6. Paper Mario

Game 18:
8. Hades
This was probably the single most difficult pick for me this round. Ultimately went with Hades just for good memories from Smash 4 speculation
Game 20:
5. Dillon
Game 21:
2. Isaac
Game 22:
10. Mike Jones
Game 23:
3. Spring Man
Game 24:
11. Ray 01

Game 25:
1. Bandana Dee
Game 26:
8. Porky Minch
Game 27:
4. Geno
Alas, I probably would have taken any of the other 13-seeds over Geno, but the fates slotted it this way. Oh well.
Game 31:
3. Elma
I like Lip, but Ashley is my preferred girl with a magic stick

Round 1 Voting will run until approximately 10:00 AM EDT on Tuesday, April 24.
K. Rool
Celica
Mach Rider
Chorus Kids
Chrom
Wonder Red
Captain Toad
Sceptile

Decidueye
Lyn
Chibi Robo
Mimikyu
Waluigi
Saki
Adeleine
Excite Biker

King Hippo
Hades
Henry Fleming
Dillon
Isaac
Midna
Muddy Mole
Ray

Bandana Waddle Dee
Starfy
Geno
Isabelle
Dixie Kong
Krystal
Elma
Ashley
No spear users though!
Technically Chrom is able to use a spear. He gets lance access when he promotes to Great Lord.

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
Game 1:1. King K. Rool
Game 2: 9. Celica
Game 3:13. Mach Rider
Game 4:5. Chorus Kids
Game 5:2. Takamaru
Game 7:14. Captain Syrup

Game 10:9. Sami
Game 11:4. Chibi-Robo
Game 14:10. Saki Amamiya

Game 19:4. Andy
Game 20:12. Qbby
Game 22:10. Mike Jones

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
K. Rool
Celica
Mach Rider
Chorus Kids
Chrom
Wonder Red
Captain Toad
Sceptile

Decidueye
Lyn
Chibi Robo
Mimikyu
Waluigi
Saki
Adeleine
Excite Biker

King Hippo
Hades
Henry Fleming
Dillon
Isaac
Midna
Muddy Mole
Ray

Bandana Waddle Dee
Starfy
Geno
Isabelle
Dixie Kong
Krystal
Elma
Ashley

Technically Chrom is able to use a spear. He gets lance access when he promotes to Great Lord.
Nimbostratus Nimbostratus can I change my vote?

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
I hope I do this right

Game 2: Sylux

Game 14: Skull Kid!!!!!

Game 22: Mike Jones (would have been different if Wolf Link was absent)
Game 23: Spring Man

Game 25: Bandana Dee!!!
Game 26:Starfy
Game 27: Dark Samus
Game 32: Ashley

waddledeeonredyoshi

Smash Lord
Game 1: K.rool
Game 2: Syluk
Game 3: Mach Rider
Game 5: Takumaru

Game 11: Chibi Robo
Game 14: Skull Kid
Game 15: Adeline
Game 16: Paper Mario

Game 28: Medusa
Game 30: Krystal
Game 32: Ashley

FunAtParties

PM me ur character ideas girl
NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
  1. K.Rool
  2. Sylux (this was a hard one)
  3. Impa
  4. Chorus Kids
  5. Chrom
  6. Wonder Red
  7. Captain Toad
  8. Sceptile
This is fun
  1. Decidueye
  2. Lyn (another hard one good seeding)
  3. Chibi Robo (this one actually hurt)
  4. Masked Man
  5. Waluigi
  6. Saki
  7. Adeleine
  8. Paper Mario
Lot of tough ones here

1. Ridley
  2. Hades (if I have to choose)
  3. Andy
  4. Qbby
  5. Isaac
  6. Midna (why does it always have to be with the wolf?)
  7. Muddy Mole
  8. Ray 01
I'm really interested in seeing how this turns out
  1. Bandana Dee
  2. Starfy (easiest choice I ever had to make)
  3. Geno
  4. Isabelle
  5. Dixie Kong
  6. Krystal (damn)
  7. Mona
  8. Lip

That was fun. Great idea OP

Last edited:

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
This sounds fun. Here are my picks:
  1. K. Rool No contest here
  2. Sylux
  3. Impa
  4. Chorus Kids But I’d prefer the Wrestler for a RH character
  5. Takamaru Tough, but more unique than Chrom (sorry)
  6. Wonder Red
  7. Toad
  8. Ganon
  9. Decidueye
  10. Lyn
  11. Chibi-Robo Tough here but I’ll take the little guy
  12. Mimikyu
  13. Waluigi
  14. Skull Kid
  15. Rex
  16. Paper Mario
  17. Ridley No contest
  18. Hades
  19. Fleming Just because he looks awesome
  20. Dillon
  21. Isaac Bonus points for getting the adult look
  22. Midna
  23. Spring Man
  24. Black Shadow
  25. Dee
  26. Porky This one was tough since I personally don’t care about either
  27. Dark Samus Geno’s design just rubs me the wrong way
  28. Medusa KI is overrepped, but she’s got more potential. And we need villains
  29. Meowth
  30. Daisy
  31. Elma
  32. Ashley

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero

90% or so of my winners are just the ones listed first.

Last edited:
Top Bottom