• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

smash switch bundle design

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
Premium
NNID
7066-9708-9591
will there be any design on the console itself maybe there waiting for the rest of the characters to be shown off?

all this has is a dock with a similar pic as ss4 special 3ds, and 2 lines that no one will be able to see. How does this not sloppy work, i mean compare it to the LGP one

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
I don't think they're going to re-design the console that much. I'm fine with an edited dock. Remember that the Switch is simply a smaller piece of hardware.

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797
From what I can see, the design is only on the dock, but would be cool to see a design on the back when it’s undocked with the silhouettes of all the fighters in a group or something.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
Premium
NNID
7066-9708-9591
I don't think they're going to re-design the console that much. I'm fine with an edited dock. Remember that the Switch is simply a smaller piece of hardware.
not really, i use it mainly on handheld mode so the dock does little for me at all. The lgp switch has a desin on the handheld but one of there most popular games get a line and a rehash of smash 4 special 3ds ( looks way to similar to me)

Top Bottom