• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Soundtrack CDs giveaway challenge(US residents only)

Tuffi

Smash Rookie
NNID
7uff1Mii
Hello everyone!

I'm not an US resident, so I can't receive any of the Club Nintendo stuff, so I decided to give my soundtrack to the first person that beat me in a BO3 on Smash Bros. for Wii U. I don't want to throw away my free copy of the soundtrack, so I thought this would be a fun way to not let it go to waste, and help someone who wants it. This is only for those who couldn't get it, so if you have it already and enter for this one, shame on you.
Rules: 3 stocks, 8 minutes, items off.
Stages: Final Destination, Battlefield, Smashville.(Just pick any you want, I pick any I want, game decides which one we play)
CUSTOM MOVES OFF

Just post your ID saying you want to participate and add me, I'll fight you in the order of the posts.
My NNID: 7uff1Mii

If you win, send me a message here with the shipping address :) Good luck!

EDIT: Today, 01/14 is the last day to order the soundtrack, so at about 2pm Pacific time if nobody wins, the prize will go for the last one who fought me and doesn't have the CDs!

UPDATE: @ C crazynuget won, congratulations! Thank you everyone who participated!

Last edited:

betaclay

I play bad games
GG, second match was a shame, better luck next time, you can try again after someone else =)
Yeah I accidentally selected ROB without thinking and didn't know how to use him. And no worries! I have a CD coming and even if I won I wasn't gonna take it I just liked the idea of a challnenge

Tuffi

Smash Rookie
NNID
7uff1Mii
Yeah I accidentally selected ROB without thinking and didn't know how to use him. And no worries! I have a CD coming and even if I won I wasn't gonna take it I just liked the idea of a challnenge
Haha, yeah it was fun.

Gyov4nn

Smash Apprentice
If you are still around I'd like to change the challenge :)

edit: oh seems like this post is old, nevermind x.x

Last edited:

Tuffi

Smash Rookie
NNID
7uff1Mii
Hi, I'd like to take up your challenge >:) would Wednesday at 4-5pm(Eastern time) be good?
I'll be out around this time, 4pm is most likely, but I'll play others first, so if they beat me I can't even get to you.

If you are still around I'd like to change the challenge :)

edit: oh seems like this post is old, nevermind x.x
Ok, sorry taking too long to answer, can you do it now? Just post your ID

I'll give it a shot, assuming it's not already gone
Sure, you're after Gyov4nn =)

Suthamorak

Smash Rookie
Well damn. If only it were two stocks! But yeah, great games. The only falcon main to give me trouble. >.<

Well played, even though I lost.

Tuffi

Smash Rookie
NNID
7uff1Mii
Well damn. If only it were two stocks! But yeah, great games. The only falcon main to give me trouble. >.<

Well played, even though I lost.
Thanks! Well played, nice Ganon and close matches haha! I personally think 2 stocks are too fast, that's why I prefer 3.

Suthamorak

Smash Rookie
I still have time to kill if you want to keep sparring, but I figured you had someone else to play. And yeah, it was my fault for skimming and just thinking it was the default two stocks. Caught me off guard on the first match with DDD. Haha.

Tuffi

Smash Rookie
NNID
7uff1Mii
Actually I'm going to lunch now while wait for someone else to appear, if nobody shows up we can play some friendlies =) Haha, that last KO on DDD was a risky read and I honestly thought it wouldn't work.

crazynuget

Smash Rookie
I'll be out around this time, 4pm is most likely, but I'll play others first, so if they beat me I can't even get to you.

Ok, sorry taking too long to answer, can you do it now? Just post your ID

Sure, you're after Gyov4nn =)
im ready to play now :) add me: Yogarth
i already added you :)

Tuffi

Smash Rookie
NNID
7uff1Mii
Hello guys, I just got home, I'll fight the last ones in order. I can play anyone friendlies later!

Can you battle right now?? My Nintendo I'd is yogarth
I can now, you there?

Hey, do you want to fight me? my NNiD - Alphamew17
You'll be next if others don't show up. But I got to ask, does any of you already got the CD?

EDIT: Please, fast, or else I can't order it

Last edited:

Alphamew17

Smash Cadet
NNID
Alphamew17
3DS FC
4296-3486-7805
I'm ready when you are, just finishing my food

I also have a room set up

Last edited:

crazynuget

Smash Rookie
Hello guys, I just got home, I'll fight the last ones in order. I can play anyone friendlies later!

I can now, you there?

You'll be next if others don't show up. But I got to ask, does any of you already got the CD?

EDIT: Please, fast, or else I can't order it
Yeah I'm here now, can you make a room?? Also I don't have the cd

Alphamew17

Smash Cadet
NNID
Alphamew17
3DS FC
4296-3486-7805
@ I itachisasuke The CD was already given away yesterday. I had won, but already had it, then yogurt won and got it. Also, yesterday was the last day to order it anyways

Top Bottom