• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Shipping - Ultimate Edition

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
so

if that 5ch rumor with kos-mos, crash and reimu is true

and t-elos is a differently voiced kossy alt

u bet ur ass im making sephiroth x t-elos a thing

yes. romantic. cause they're like frick everyone else they all suck lets make out

and you WILL NOT BE ABLE TO STOP ME.

....also min min x reimu, either way is fine

Last edited:

zumaddy

Smash Ace
I like Robin and Rosalina together solely because they were party members in Miitopia that had the highest 'friendship' level out of any of my party members, including Rosalina telling Robin she had something important to confess before the final boss. Makes no sense as a ship but who cares 🤷

johtrio

Smash Rookie
looks cool!
were the pictures still there when u commented this or r u playin w me LMAOOO

i'm not on here as often as i want to be i'll fix em later maybe lol

(all i know is u can share pics on here thru like links so maybe that's why they're broken atm)

LittleDoofus

Smash Rookie
My sonic ships

I think of them all as friendships and not romantically.
Please don't judge me

:ultsonic: /:ultpit: (:ultsonic: Chaotic with soft spot, :ultpit: Normal but chaos enabler)I don't know why but there's something about those two that makes me happy, and I found it in fanfics.
:ultsonic: /:ultpikachu: (BEST FRIENDS) Sonic tried to save Pikachu in world of light are were still working together in the steve reveal.
:ultsonic: /:ultmario: (Bro we are rivaIs, but I actually admire you) I find them both as a wholesome pair together.

That's all I can think of for now.

Last edited:

Hedgehugs

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-7897-0445-8488
:ultsonic: /:ultmario: I find them both as a wholesome pair together.
Speaking of Mario and Sonic, I found this wonderful picture the other day that came with a cute mini story.

"Babysitting this edgy blue teen on Sundays has become a regular routine by now. They usually listen to vinyl & play Contra or something and Sonic yells loudly every time he gets hit. Sonic analogically rickrolled Mario once and Mario straight up kicked him out of his flat except he didnt because hes too nice."

Aaanddd since I'm here I might as well post other pictures I have that I liked or found cute.

johtrio

Smash Rookie
wuss good y'all i have Not been sharing the zelpit agenda lately n thats a damn shame here's some old screenshots i got saved since i transferred my switch data

i swear i had another pic but i guess its gone rip
plus bonus zelpittoo bc Hell Yea

(1.24.21 - REUPLOAD - hopefully it stays that way if not then smashboards says zelpit/pittoo has no rights i guess 😔✌)
dundun~ fixed. the zelpit agenda is back. erm,,,hopefully it stays like that lmaooo (the new year aint off to a great start think of zelpit only. thank u 💖💛)

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
I downloaded MMD just so I could make this! (Sure, it's a little amateurish, but I'm proud of it all the same!)
fist bump.png

(In the past, I've lamented how almost all of the :ultinkling:/:ultinklingboy: content is romantic and almost none of it is platonic, I've now decided to be the change I want to see in the world!)

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I can’t wait for the next reveal tbh

if it’s KOS-MOS as per a certain rumor and she has a T-elos alt I’m making a frick ton of hot Sephlos snapshots don’t even try to stop me

...and some cute platonic KOS-MOS & Mega Man ones too of course

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Aight who y’all shipping Pyra and Mythra with

Last edited:

ChicaGamingZ

Smash Rookie
Aight these are just my personal takes but here we go...
:ulthero:+:ultjoker:
It started as a crack ship but when I start drawing them more then it hit me...
"Whoa, these 2 have some things in common in their games! Both JRPG, have the friend that has been with you from the beginning(Ryuji/Erik) both have mascots that are recognizable (slime, morgana) and they're next to eachother in the character select and numbers!" And I like to think they're both dorky boyfriends that hang out for time to time haha
I don't know the ship name between these 2 but Jokinary? Lumijoker? Idk

Another personal take
:ultbylethf:+:ultminmin
Idk they just seem really cute together, like they would hang out in their breaks from work, sipping tea together at their free time... y'know
And oh, I officially name this ship "MinLeth"

And here's some that I can't really explain why I like them except because they're cute together
:ultbyleth:+:ult_terry:, :ulthero3:+:ulthero:,:ulthero4:+:ulthero3:

osby

Smash Obsessed
And here's some that I can't really explain why I like them except because they're cute together
:ultbyleth:+:ult_terry:
That's a great ship right there. Terry's emotivity would make an interesting dynamic with how stoic Byleth is.

Also, I find it funny how all of Byleth's romantic interests are pretty boys and how different Terry is from them.

Crowviknight

Smash Rookie
My personal ships:

:ultpit: x :ultzss: (More of a little bro/big sis relationship.)
:ultpalutena: x :ultbayonetta: (You know what they say, opposites attract.)

And a few Ridley related ships:
:ultridley: x :ultsephiroth: (They love causing chaos and traumatizing their arch-nemeses. Also, :ultpichu: is definitely their adopted child.)
:ultridley: x :ultkrool: (K. Rool is Ridley’s BFF and they’ve always been there for each other. Been shipping them together since launch.)
:ultridley: x :ultwario: (Same reason as to why I ship King K. Rool with Ridley.)

I know these ships are rather strange, but I think they’re really cute.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
:ultcloud: x :ultlucina:
Because of their trauma they both have trouble relaxing and getting used to life outside of fighting, so they've kind of taken a liking to each other. Mostly platonically.

:ultsnake: x:ult_terry:
Snake flirts casually with Bayo and Samus, but they're not interested in him (Samus especially). Secretly he's actually into Terry but pretty defensive about it. also like literally every metal gear solid character is gay lol

Juri x :ultganondorf:
villain relationships are always fun and I think it would be funny for Ganondorf or Juri to be in a relationship.

:ultjoker: x :ultpokemontrainerf:
They both collect monsters, and I kind of get the impression that Joker usually likes the more popular girls. It just sorta feels like it makes sense.

:ultdaisy: x Melia
A weird idea for a ship, but I sorta think it makes sense that they would be drawn to each other given they're both princesses... sorta. Melia isn't exactly a tomboy but she isn't exactly girly either so I think they would get along. It would also probably be platonic.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Hey if we’re gonna include ships with peeps that aren’t in smash yet-

Sephiroth/T-elos (the latter’s from Xenosaga and she’s a part of my fanfic universe) they’re both conventionally attractive silver haired villains with a personal rivalry against Cloud and KOS-MOS respectively (KOS-MOS is also part of my fic universe) and she’s super tsundere for him and he likes to tease the hell out of her. And then they develop actual feelings but kinda suck at expressing them but the relationship development I have in my head is just chef’s kiss

and I guess they count as an interracial ship??

this right here is my favorite thing, ever (and yes, he is wearing pants, it’s just offscreen cuz of the camera angle)

it will be basically canon if they add Square Enix to a hypothetical Project X Zone 3, since T-elos is a mainstay and Cloud (and of course Sephiroth) are locks for PXZ3 if Square’s in. And PXZ is kinda sorta canon to Smash with Chrom, Lucina and Mecha-Fiora in 2

please let PXZ3 happen 🥺

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I think I’m starting to consider :ultcloud:/:ultpyra: now

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So uhhhhh

Sephzuya/Kazuroth

who’s with me??? 😳

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
After seeing :ultvillager: play catch with :ultvillagerf: in the Kazuya presentation, congratulations to anyone who views these two as best friends!

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Who else could Kazuya be shipped with? Other than Sephiroth as I’ve posted?

kittyboy

Smash Rookie
I dunno if this thread is active at all anymore, but :ultpokemontrainer: x:ultlucas: has owned my whole heart since 2018.... They are very cute together and are like, the only thing I ever draw anymore fufu.

I'm also quite partial to :ultrobin:x:ultshulk: (actually pretty overrated if we're being honest) and :ulthero3:x:ultjokeralt: which was in fact like, a thing back in 2019. There was some super cute fanart made of them that I can't find anymore.

(i literally just made an account to put my two cents in on this thread haha)

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
Just discovered this thread existed...figured I'd dump in the stuff from my headcanons (which, by the way, usually follow official canons as closely as possible)

:ultmario::ultpeach::ultbowser:(Love Triangle, Peach likes them both and personally enjoys the constant kidnapping/rescuing. Mario and Bowser are just friends)
:ultbowserjr::ultinkling:(Two little painters having fun together)
:ultsteve::ultalex:(Two friends who grew close playing Minecraft together. Note: In my headcanon for all this, Minecraft is actually a video game in-universe)
:ultpalutena::ultbayonetta:(Good ol' Opposites Attract)
:ultlittlemac::ultminmin(We like to punch)
:ultduckhunt:(It just kinda happened)
:ultwiifittrainer::ultwiifittrainerm:(Happily Married)
:ultfalco::ultbanjokazooie: (Falco's dating Kazooie while Banjo watches over her like a concerned father)
:ultvillager::ultisabelle::ultvillagerf:(Isabelle fell for the mayor...twice. They're a cute trio)
:ultpokemontrainer::ultpokemontrainerf:(Leaf used Attract! It's Super Effective!)
:ultpyra::ultmythra:(I know this is technically some sort of selfcest but I really don't care right now)
:ultchrom::ultrobinf:(Happily Married, Lucina is their Daughter. Unfortunately, the Male Robin in Smash comes from an alternate universe where he is Lucina's husband and Chrom is married to Sumia, so things are a bit awkward amongst that group)

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
:ultbowserjr::ultinkling:(Two little painters having fun together)
TBH I never liked this one, since I always saw Jr as the type of person who would kidnap Inkling...that being said, since you genuinely think Mario and Bowser can be friends, then at the very least it would be far less likely to clash with my headcanon that Mario mentors the Inklings. Also, since Bowser is willing to be Mario's friend, then logically Jr would also be a better person in that interpretation, meaning he wouldn't get in the way of the friendship between the blue and orange Inklings. So that's my headcanons salvaged.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Bumping my dead thread

one of my friends ships :ult_terry: / :ultcorrinf: and i think I’m warming up to the idea lmao

ChicaGamingZ

Smash Rookie
Hi
Yea I kinda forgot I made an account for this
Uhh... I have some new ships that I'd like to say! But first I wanna say something about the ships that I mentioned like over a year ago lol, bc things change
:ultjoker:+:ulthero:
I still love this ship between these 2 dorks but I don't ship em as much as I used to
That also includes the others too: :ultbylethf:+:ultminmin,:ultbyleth:+:ult_terry:,:ulthero3:+:ulthero:,:ulthero4:+:ulthero3:
Probably bc I don't associate with those characters as much as I used to but I do have newer ships👀
:ultcloud:+:ultsephiroth:
... I can explain
Yes I get it, "oOOoO villain traumatized hero OoOO" yes I've heard it but hear me out
Its confirmed in Seph's reveal trailer that this Cloud is from (post) Advent Children (direct sequel) and of course after like being in smash for over 5 years his worst enemy shows up? But in my fanfiction mind i like to think that over the months that Sephiroth spends in smash(interacting with other fighters), he started to feel human again, yes he still needs to learn a few more basic common things but yeah
Cloud of course noticed this and well... They may talk a few times and oops they grew closer
Yea that's it lmao, this is the smash au version, I do have the FF version too but this post will be longer than it needs to be lmao

Anyways :ultsephiroth:+:ultkazuya:
To the person here saying that you also like KazuRoth, you are based
Listen!! Its the angel x demon trope but they're both assholes, and the HEIGHT DIFFERENCE
Seph is taller but more slim and Kazu is shorter yet beefy, I love this ship hahaha
Another one :ultsephiroth:+:ultganondorf:
Do you see the pattern? I like Sephiroth a little to much. Anyways, me and a friend talked about smash ships and they bring out GanonRoth, I was surprised about that and when I started thinking more and more about it... Holy god.. DAMN!!! I know smash makes characters smaller than they are but if you take their actual heights (Seph is 6'1/6'8 and Ganon 7'7)... Yeah... Good sauce lmao, and maybe a threeway between :ultganondorf:+:ultsephiroth:+:ultkazuya: things may get interesting👀

Anyways that's all about my rambles lmao, I might even post some ship art here if I get the chance

ChicaGamingZ

Smash Rookie
Another thing!!! Friendships! Just the thought of some characters being besties is warms me up
Here are a few with probably a short explanation
:ultsephiroth:and:ultmythra:
Photon Edge / Octoslash
I like to think that the DLC characters are the best of friends, so this is no exception (tho Pyra doesn't really hang out with Seph but still calls him a friend)
:ulthero3:and:ultsora:
Tho once I kinda ship em but I think its better off as friends, both come from Square Enix and besties with Cloud... Such a chaotic friendship
:ultmythra:and:ultkazuya:
No idea why but i just like this friendship a lot
:ultminminand:ultsephiroth:
Hey! Did you know that Sephiroth's favorite food is pasta? And who is the only noodle cooker in smash? Yeah!!! The gay friend with his supportive lesbian friend
:ultridley:and:ultsephiroth:
Eh this one comes from a friend, and they rEALLY like Ridley, we hang a lot in Pony town and me using my Sephiroth pony and them using their ridley pony skin, it makes me like this friendship a lot
And hey, they kill blonde people's parents so why not

Thats about it for now ahaha

Top Bottom