• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Shipping - Ultimate Edition

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
:ultpalutena:/:ultroy: I was playing smash bros and got bored
:ultwiifittrainer:/:ultroy:
:ultsheik:/:ultroy:
:ultchrom:/:ultroy: (gud frendz)
:ultbayonetta:/:ultroy:
:ultzelda:/:ultroy:
I don't Know if you realized earlier but I think roy might be my favorite smash character (Thanks Eliwood)
They're all friendship, right ? Because if not, that would be pretty much pedophilia for most of them (except Chrome, because you said it yourself that's friendship).

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
:ultmario:x:ultpeach:
:ultluigi:x:ultdaisy:
:ultlink:x:ultzelda:
:ultkirby:x:ultjigglypuff:
:ultinkling:x:ultinklingboy:: Best friends (Though I'm not opposed to shipping them romantically, I think it would be more interesting to explore a "best friends" dynamic for these two)
:ultmario:/:ultpeach:x:ultinkling:/:ultinklingboy:: Mario and Peach serve as mentors/parental substitutes for the Inklings
:ultlink:x:ultyounglink:/:ulttoonlink:: Regular Link serves as a mentor for the other two
:ultness:x:ultsnake:: I quite like the "Snake is Ness's father" theory (an alternate interpretation could be Snake serving as a parental substitute)
:ultness::ultlucas::ultvillager::ultvillagerf::ulticeclimbers::ulticeclimbers:: Group of friends (:ultinkling: and :ultinklingboy: will also interact with them sometimes)
:ultsamus:x:ultfalcon:: Bounty Hunting Partners (sometimes :ultfox: and :ultfalco: will tag along)
:ultsamus:x:ultmegaman:: Mega Man is inspired by Samus's adventuring ways, and geeks out upon meeting her
:ultsonic:x:ultpikachu:: Sonic sees Pikachu as a little brother of sorts
And here's one that includes a character that isn't in Smash: :ultrob: can always count on Professor E Gadd to repair him if he gets damaged in battle.

Laniv

Smash Lord
here's some I've been thinking of:

:ulthero: (specifically Erdrick) x :ultzelda:
:ultduckhunt: x :ultisabelle: (onesided on duck hunt's part)
:ultwolf: x :ultisabelle: (again, onesided on wolf's part)
:ultwiifittrainer: x Spring Man (he's an assist trophy but he's still around. they're workout buddies)
and again :ultpiranha: x :ultivysaur: (onesided on piranha plant

I wonder if anyone can guess why I chose Erdrick...

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
here's some I've been thinking of:

:ulthero: (specifically Erdrick) x :ultzelda:
:ultduckhunt: x :ultisabelle: (onesided on duck hunt's part)
:ultwolf: x :ultisabelle: (again, onesided on wolf's part)
:ultwiifittrainer: x Spring Man (he's an assist trophy but he's still around. they're workout buddies)
and again :ultpiranha: x :ultivysaur: (onesided on piranha plant

I wonder if anyone can guess why I chose Erdrick...
Because in a LoZ game (I forget which) there’s a gravestone that says “Here lies Erdrick?” I call the DQ3 one Arusu anyway

Also had an idea for Smasher x AT ship. Ok two:

- :ultlittlemac:x Isaac (more a friendship than anything really)
- :ultluigi: x Yuri Kozukata (because ghosts and stuff)

Laniv

Smash Lord
Because in a LoZ game (I forget which) there’s a gravestone that says “Here lies Erdrick?” I call the DQ3 one Arusu anyway

Also had an idea for Smasher x AT ship. Ok two:
To be honest, I hadn't even thought of that...

I was just thinking of how Erdrick and OoT Link share a voice actor (Nobuyuki Hiyama).

PF9

Smash Lord
Diddy Kong x Banjo - platonic from the days of Diddy Kong Racing (of all the characters in that who were supposed to get their own game, only Banjo ended up doing so.)

D

Deleted member

After many years hoping to see this pipe dream team up getting high quality fan art, it has finally happened thanks to the hard work of the user Tako Tuesday Tako Tuesday !!!

3510F03A-4C9E-40E4-A2E4-68005AEB8F22.jpeg

To give as much support as possible to them, make sure to check out their DeviantArt account written in the fan art and if possible give them any kind of financial support! I feel they really deserve it for making such awesome creations.

Last edited by a moderator:

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
Screenshot time!
Two best friends challenge each other to a dance-off!

NurpNurp

Smash Journeyman
has :ultbanjokazooie: (Kazooie) x :ultfalco: been mentioned?

I also like the idea of an awkward budding romance between :ultpokemontrainer: and :ultpokemontrainerf: I'm just imagining one of the Charizards also totally falling head over heels for the other who is totally disinterested

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

PF9

Smash Lord
To me (Ash's) Pikachu X Samus is completely platonic. She often pets him. For romantic ships I prefer LagomorphShipping for Pikachu and a love triangle with CF and Snake for Samus.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Ayyy more snapshots I took

First off, :ulthero:/:ultjoker::

Next, it’s :ultbayonetta:/:ultpalutena: time:

Finally, MY BABIES (:ultfalcon:/:ultlucina:)

HE TOUCHED HER FACE AAAAAAAAAAAAAA <3

Garteam

Smash Master
NNID
Garteam
Admittedly, I'm not a huge shipper, usually I just stick to whatever the canon couples are.

However, I have a massive soft spot for :ultrobin:x:ultlucina:. Maybe it's the feminine guy/masculine girl dynamic speaking to me, maybe its because they were depicted as a duo during Smash for's pre-release, maybe it's Maybelline, but there's something about this ship I just can't get enough of.

TheDuke54

Smash Journeyman
Isn't that canon for the game though? Pretty sure that was supposed to be the canon couple in the game even though you could have them marry any of the possible candidates.

I always liked the idea of all the echoes from Smash4 being a family. Like :ulttoonlink: and :ultdarkpit: being brothers. DP being the older bro who is now in his edgy phase. :ultganondorf: being their strict and brash dad and :ultlucina: being their older and caring sister. Someone did a drawing like that a long time ago and I can't find it anymore.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So uh

Once Terry drops I fully expect :ultfalcon: x :ult_terry: to take off

They both like fiery punches and calling their attacks sooooo

Top Bottom