• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Shipping - Ultimate Edition

osby

Smash Obsessed
I wanted to wait until each Hero gets their own stock icon, but...

Erdrick x :ultzelda:
Solo x :ultcorrinf:
Eight x :ultpit:
Luminary x :ultlittlemac:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I saw his Classic Mode Clear Screen and went "Wow, this is kinda gay. Is Nintendo trying to tell us something?"

But anyways, it's clear that pic represents the "Rivals" theme from that pic of the different OTP archetypes; Wolf and Fox fit that well. Wolf being the badass and Fox being the "Cool." one could work as well, with Fox the opposite of Fox being the fan also being possible as Command and Assault did kind of show that Fox had a sense of awe and wonder around Wolf and even went out of his way to try and help Wolf in some parts of Command. The "I respect you but **** everyone else" can also be applied to them.

Conversely, Bowser by himself is such a loveable goof in his appearances. He's got what it takes to be the secret softy, the badass who takes names, the bold optimist, the Overthinker, the chaotic one, the one who thinks they're a god/are a god, and likely a few more. Mario character's very broad and somewhat basic range makes them very adaptable toward multiple circumstances, hence why Miyamoto referenced the designing of the games with them in mind as them being "actors" who can play any kind of role.

Also, what I like about Luigi and Daisy is that they can not only fit the scared and not scard one, but the fact that Daisy is a very loud tomboy and Luigi is a very reserved, self-concious individual means they can fit a good few of the others like the Bold Optimist and Reserved Pessimist as well as the Overthinker and the Very Touch-y individual.

Also, no one is gonna tell me Bowser Jr., Villager, and Inking aren't the residential trio of delinquents who go around pranking everyone and causing mischief -- more so BJ and Inkling with Villager being the one who gets dragged into their affairs or simply encourages them.

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
Why some people ship Fox and Wolf ? Didn't Wolf kill Fox's daddy ? I mean, * don't think you can really appreciate a person who did that to you.

osby

Smash Obsessed
By the way, does anyone else ships :ultolimar: with :ultrosalina:? It seems kinda obvious.

Also, :ultsnake:x:ultdoc:, but that's for Spirit jokes than anything.

SmashinglySimple

Smash Rookie
If I may add my share:
:ultdarkpit:x:ultlucina: (I honestly forgot why I ship them but I just think they're neat! I wish they had more content I feel like they go great together!)
:ultlucas:+:ultness: (I'm either way with them, but I mostly see them as really good friends)
:ultpeach:+:ultpit:(same as :ultness::ultlucas:, I see them either way but I feel like they would get along great as friends!)
:ultdarkpit:+:ultlucas: (because of a fanfiction, I use to ship them back in middle school, but I just see them with a huge sibling bond now)
:ultpalutena:+:ulttoonlink: (I figured it would be like a puppy crush! Where :ulttoonlink: would develop a small mini crush on :ultpalutena: because she invited him to spend the day with her! Another reason for their friendship would be because they used to be big mains back in brawl/ssb4 but I dropped them.)
:ultdarkpit:+:ultness: (I feel like during the events of ssb4,:ultness: would want to get to know :ultdarkpit: but :ultdarkpit: would shut him out but :ultness: would still make an attempt to get to know him (:ultdarkpit: eventually warmed up to him in ultimate)

:ultzss:+:ultpit: (I use to ship them but I just see them with a sibling bond now!)
:ultzss:x:ultike: (I feel like they would get along really well in brawl and then develop a relationship during the events of ssb4)

:ultpeach:+:ultlucina: (I'm also either way with them! I feel like:ultpeach: would have been the first one to make:ultlucina: feel welcome!)

:ultdarkpit:+:ultlucina:+:ultdoc: (Ever since the backlash on these three back in ssb4, I feel like these three would stick together and be the greatest friends)

Almost forgot! :ultpit:+:ultdarkpit: (sibling brotp they need more sibling bonding moments)

Most of these are friendship based but I hope thats okay!

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Why this ship exit ? I mean, Ridley is a f°°°ing murderer !
Because I came up with it almost five years ago ( but not the Lucas is their son part), all in good fun. And well, I simply used my imagination. Some people like it, some people don't, and that is okay. That's all I will say.

D

Deleted member

Since so far the idea of someone making fan-art of my ship (Eight x Samus) isn't pretty likely... I think that I may do my own art during this summer.

It isn't a granted thing doh.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Because I came up with it almost five years ago ( but not the Lucas is their son part), all in good fun. And well, I simply used my imagination. Some people like it, some people don't, and that is okay. That's all I will say.
See what two people can accomplish when putting similar minds combined. An even better shipping. :p

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Since so far the idea of someone making fan-art of my ship (Eight x Samus) isn't pretty likely... I think that I may do my own art during this summer.

It isn't a granted thing doh.
Can you commission any artists? Twitter, Tumblr, DA, someone’s bound to have commissions open.

Assuming you have money to spend...

D

Deleted member

I don't necessarily see this thread exclusive for romantic ships, tbh.

I feel that partners or friends ships could count too.

Can you commission any artists? Twitter, Tumblr, DA, someone’s bound to have commissions open.

Assuming you have money to spend...
I don't have money lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

osby

Smash Obsessed
EDIT: Please pay no mind.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
xD I am a little confused by this...what do you mean by two people and by better?
You thought of:ultridley:x:ultrosalina:as a couple and I thought of:ultrosalina:x:ultlucas:as a mother-son relationship (Though to be fair it already existed before I just liked the idea and adopted it as a shipping of mine). Then combine the three and a father-mother-son family.

Should had been more clear sorry.

Last edited:

Grie

Smash Apprentice
:ultpeach:x:ultlucina: (:ultpeach: took custody of her back in sm4sh while :ultchrom: was absent)
:ultridley:x:ultchrom:x:ultkrool:(all of the where buddies when they where not playable)
:ultcloud:x:ultsnake:x:ultrichter:x:ultjoker:(PlayStation bois)

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
:ultpeach:x:ultlucina: (:ultpeach: took custody of her back in sm4sh while :ultchrom: was absent)
:ultridley:x:ultchrom:x:ultkrool:(all of the where buddies when they where not playable)
:ultcloud:x:ultsnake:x:ultrichter:x:ultjoker:(PlayStation bois)
Luceach/Peachcina is a good one, I approve c:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Alright, have anything in mind for more platonic ships?
All the Echo Fighters are an Idiot Troupe of Chaotic Disaster friends! Some highlights include:

-Dark Samus and the two Toads enjoy the simple things in life, such as eating a whole fridge
-Daisy is a harbringer of chaos. Ken tries to keep the order. Hijinx ensue!
-Dark Pit and Lucina are those friends that go way back and can bond on an intellectual level.
-Do not put Chrom and Dark Samus in a room together, unless the room needs to be destroyed in an accident
-Richter and Ken are gym buddies!

PF9

Smash Lord
Another platonic ship

Pichu/Yoshi

It's well-known that Yoshi is good with babies

Top Bottom