• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Shipping - Ultimate Edition

Gamewoods

Smash Rookie
Revised list
:ultmario:x:ultpeach:(duh)
:ultluigi:x:ultdaisy:(duh again)
:ultlink:x:ultsheik:(botw Zelda in disguise)
:ultpalutena:x:ultganondorf:(vegeta and bulma relationship)
:ultbowser:x:ultrosalina:(the only one strong enough for him)
:ultpokemontrainer:x:ultpokemontrainerf:(duh once more)
:ultvillager:x:ultinkling:(most fashion forward, not afraid to cross dress)
:ultzelda:x:ultpit:(palutena guidance makes it so)
:ultdarkpit:x:ultbayonetta:(match made in inferno)
:ulticeclimbers:x:ulticeclimbers:(they're aren't related guys)
:ultisabelle:x:ultwolf:(she likes bad boys, sue her)
:ultrobin:x:ultcorrinf:(the avatar state)
:ultwiifittrainer:x:ultlittlemac:(training buddies)
:ultlucina:x joker (the masks fall off tonight)
:ultincineroar:x:ultpikachu:(libre) (enter the ring tonight brother)
Small revision:
:ultinkling:x:ultvillager:x:ultlucas:(couldn't pick between the two so why not both! Villa hc bi so he don't care)

osby

Smash Obsessed
This is so random, but :ultlittlemac:x Joker would be really cute.

Gamewoods

Smash Rookie
Slightly redundant but imma put ships for my mains and a few things about their relationships

:ultvillager:(Vincent) x:ultinkling:(Izzy), met during Mario kart 8 and were pen pals until Izzy got in smash. Highly preverted couple (Vincent just in general makes innuendos and Izzy makes yaoi fanfiction, mostly of her boyfriend).

:ultpit:x:ultzelda: Started dating when :ultpit: looked her in face and said "you have eyes". She asked him out on the spot. :ultzelda: has started teaching pit how to read and hopes to find a way to get him to fly, maybe with help from the rito. :ultzelda: loves pits "mother" (:ultpalutena:) but is extremely uncomfortable with his "step dad" (:ultganondorf:). :ultzelda: has started saying bad puns due to :ultpit: much to everyones dismay.

:ulticeclimbers:x:ulticeclimbers: Twinsest is winsest (or not related if that wierds you out). Have co-dependency issues. Popo would probably throw himself off a cliff in anything happened to Nana and Nana would have died 10 times over by now without Popo there. Popo plans to marry her on his 18th birthday, he already has bought the engagement ring. People tend to go to them for relationship advice.

Last edited:

YYApotoS

Smash Rookie
In order of how cute I think it is:
1.:ultcloud:x:ultcorrinf:
2.:ultcorrinf:x:ultlucina:
3.:ultpokemontrainerf:x:ultzelda:
4.:ultlucina:x:ultpalutena:
5.:ultzss:x:ultsnake:
6.:ultrobinf:x:ultroy:

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Oh gosh

Japanese Smash Twitter is making me consider :ultcloud:/:ultrobinf:???
There was a problem fetching the tweet
There was a problem fetching the tweet

I wish I was better at taking OTP snapshots...been trying with a few and they’re tricky...

Yung Nikey

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 5399-5236-5207
incineroar and pikachu-libre is literally perfect, especially since the libre skin is a female pikachu

Felancius

Smash Cadet
I got a bit to unpack here like with the headcanon post I made, but thankfully a LOT less here, so...:

Romantic:

:ultmario:x:ultpeach:x:ultbowser:(Came from a pic online for this idea) Unbeknownst to everyone, these three are actually in a polygamous relationship, and love to do kidnap & rescue roleplays. :ultluigi: is sometimes in on it too, mostly cause :ultdaisy: encourages it.

Speaking of which, :ultluigi:x:ultdaisy: They dated since the 90's, but had a very short breakup due to life reasons. They got back together in the same year.

:ultlink:x:ultzelda:x:ultpalutena: Palutena actually has her eyes set on Link, but Zelda isn't having any of it, the two of them even fighting over who can get his heart, causing a fierce and rather heated rivalry between the two. Link actually has no idea what's going on between the two of them.

:ultpit:x:ultlucina: Pit has a crush on Lucina, and wants to be able to confess his feelings, but he's never had the chance to yet. Unbeknownst to him. Lucina harbors similar feelings, although she mostly thinks he's a cute dork.

:ultlittlemac:x:ultwiifittrainer: They met through Doc Louis while Little Mac was training for the Smash Tournament, and it just blossomed from there. Some think they are engaged now.

:ultpokemontrainer:x:ultpokemontrainerf: They are lovers who love to battle. In fact, their relationship is what brought the female PT into Ultimate.

:ultrobinf:x:ultchrom: They've been married for awhile, even before getting into Smash.

:ultdarksamus:x:ultrichter: One could hardly call it romantic, but Dark Samus is doing her hardest to give herself a form similar to :ultzss:, in hopes of making Richter hers and hers alone eventually. Richter is unaware of what's going on though, but gets chills when around her as if something is wrong.

Non-romantic:

:ultness:x:ultlucas:x:ulttoonlink:x:ultvillager:x:ultinkling: Considered by the rest of the roster the children of Smash, often seen together very often. :ultbowserjr: is also acknowledged as such too but rarely hangs out with any of them bar Inkling

:ultzss:x:ultpit: Samus is Pit's role model, and they act like siblings a lot too. Samus is also giving Pit advice on how to talk to girls after finding out his feelings for :ultlucina:

:ultkingdedede:x:ultwario: They both love to eat, which causes quite a commotion.

:ultganondorf:x:ultfalcon: Contrary to popular belief, Captain Falcon learned many of his techniques from Ganondorf, but joined the Smash Roster much earlier. Even the legendary Falcon Punch is an alteration of Ganon's Warlock Punch. Captain Falcon is one of the few heroic types Ganondorf respects as well for this reason, and secretly would prefer if he instead of :ultlink: defeated him even.

:ultrosalina:x:ulttoonlink::ultness::ultlucas::ultvillager: Rosalina is basically their mom, especially to Lucas who is very attached to her.

:ultlink:x:ultike:x:ultcloud: A friendly rivalry triangle going on between them all. They like to spar and have weekend cookouts.

:ultbayonetta:x:ultpalutena: They actually get along very well, but they act like sworn enemies just to troll :ultpit: and :ultdarkpit:

:ultpikachu:x:ultzss: Pikachu is very attached to her since Subspace, often hopping into her lap when she sits down.

:ultmario:x:ultlink::ultpikachu::ultkirby::ultyoshi::ultdk::ultsamus::ultfox::ultfalcon::ultluigi::ultjigglypuff::ultness: It's Mario who keeps the original 12 together, and they all get along too.

:ultluigi:x:ultsimon: Luigi looks up to Simon for saving his life, and is trying harder to be brave like him. Simon is taking notice of this, finding it amusing.

:ultmetaknight:x:ultmarth:x:ultike: They're all sparring partners, though if trouble is afoot like with Subspace, you'd rarely seem them apart.

icefoxN64

Smash Rookie
:ultsnake:x:ultzss:: MEI LING. SAMUS TOOK HER CLOTHES OFF
:ultpit:x:ultzelda:: I blame palutena's guidance on this one
:ultpalutena:x:ultbayonetta:: idk why i just like this one
:foxmelee:x Being annoying: My OTP
:ultinkling:x:ultyounglink:: I blame that one comic for this
:ultkrool:x:ultridley:: Long awaited villain characters
:ultcorrin:/:ultcorrinf:x:ultrobin:/:ultrobinf:: Fire emblem avatars
:ultlucina:x:ultshulk:: DA FUTURE
:ultpiranha: x Waluigi fanboy tears: my fav~
:ultlittlemac:x:ultwiifittrainer:/:ultwiifittrainerm:: eyyy
:ultmario:x:ultpeach:: The OG ship
and last but not least,
:ultkirby:x:ultjigglypuff:: a classic, Brawl in the family got me shipping this lolsu.

Gamewoods

Smash Rookie
I'm indecisive but I don't care, re do time

:ultvillager:(Vincent) x :ultinkling:(Izzy) Were pen pals that met up in Mario Kart 8. Extremely into each other. :ultvillager: is a pervert and so is:ultinkling:, so they complement each other surprisingly well. Sometimes crossdresses. Currently raising a :ultpichu: that :ultvillager: has decided to name Petunia.

:ultlucas:x:ultpokemontrainer: Met during subspace. :ultlucas:was estatic to have :ultpokemontrainer: back, although :ultpokemontrainerf: believes he was a bit too happy. :ultpokemontrainer: is a bit distant and bad with people but wants to put in the effort for :ultlucas:. As for :ultpokemontrainerf: she's dating Gary Oak

:ulticeclimbers:x:ulticeclimbers: Popo is a moronsexual. It's a surprise that Nana hasn't died by now. Extremely affectionate and mushy, much to thier friends annoyance. Both are a tad co dependent on the other. No one is sure if they're related or not and niether are willing to awnser the question, although Nana will sometimes call Popo "her twin bro" just to confuse people

:ultlucas:/:ultrosalina: has taken :ultlucas: into her care as her own. A bit of a helicopter parent but :ultlucas: appreciates her affection

:ulticeclimbers:/:ultkingdedede: hangs out regularly due to thier good taste in weaponry. :ultkingdedede: gets along more with Nana but still enjoys having both around, even if he won't admit it.

:ultkingdedede:/:ultrosalina: mutual friends, often end up babysitting the rest of the group. Niether are bad at giving advice although their advice differs greatly.

Foxy Alopex

Smash Ace
NNID
Foxy_Alopex
Yay Nintendo is shipping my OTP :ultfox: x :ultwolf: this is Wolf's picture from Classic mode and the other pics are of :ultroy: x :ultroy2: ironically Nintendo seems to ship Roy and Roy Koopa together too!

Gamewoods

Smash Rookie
I'm indecisive but I don't care, re do time

:ultvillager:(Vincent) x :ultinkling:(Izzy) Were pen pals that met up in Mario Kart 8. Extremely into each other. :ultvillager: is a pervert and so is:ultinkling:, so they complement each other surprisingly well. Sometimes crossdresses. Currently raising a :ultpichu: that :ultvillager: has decided to name Petunia.

:ultlucas:x:ultpokemontrainer: Met during subspace. :ultlucas:was estatic to have :ultpokemontrainer: back, although :ultpokemontrainerf: believes he was a bit too happy. :ultpokemontrainer: is a bit distant and bad with people but wants to put in the effort for :ultlucas:. As for :ultpokemontrainerf: she's dating Gary Oak

:ulticeclimbers:x:ulticeclimbers: Popo is a moronsexual. It's a surprise that Nana hasn't died by now. Extremely affectionate and mushy, much to thier friends annoyance. Both are a tad co dependent on the other. No one is sure if they're related or not and niether are willing to awnser the question, although Nana will sometimes call Popo "her twin bro" just to confuse people

:ultlucas:/:ultrosalina: has taken :ultlucas: into her care as her own. A bit of a helicopter parent but :ultlucas: appreciates her affection

:ulticeclimbers:/:ultkingdedede: hangs out regularly due to thier good taste in weaponry. :ultkingdedede: gets along more with Nana but still enjoys having both around, even if he won't admit it.

:ultkingdedede:/:ultrosalina: mutual friends, often end up babysitting the rest of the group. Niether are bad at giving advice although their advice differs greatly.
Small additions:

:ultrobin:x:ultcorrinf: Kindred spirits. :ultrobin: is slightly scared of her family.

:ultpit:x:ultzelda: Another moronsexual. She's teaching him how to read. She's the only one who laughs at his jokes.

:ultrosalina:/:ultrobin:/:ultkingdedede: Parents of the group. :ultkingdedede: is more akin to the wierd uncle. :ultrobin:is known for giving out dating advice.

TheDuke54

Smash Journeyman
Samus and Olimiar is a crack pairing...and I like it. Only because it's so funny.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I’ve realized that no mattter who :ultpit: is shipped with...he’ll never wear the pants in any relationship

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I’ve realized that no mattter who :ultpit: is shipped with...he’ll never wear the pants in any relationship
Speaking of Pit, I've still been hoping I can find ways to inspire :ultpit: x :ultzss: ship to grow for the sake of justice... plus it sometimes feels sad and lonely when you're one of the few that ship a rare ship such as that.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Speaking of Pit, I've still been hoping I can find ways to inspire :ultpit: x :ultzss: ship to grow for the sake of justice... plus it sometimes feels sad and lonely when you're one of the few that ship a rare ship such as that.
You might be able to make something out of Pit not wearing pants for anybody

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
To be fair, you think :ultpit: would have long beforehand.
But that doesn't seem like that'll change anytime soon :D
Yeah. If :ultpit: can handle it, so can :ultdarkpit:...though I kinda notice the former on gets in your face if you’re not considered a friend to him, so I guess his relationship with Viridi is good enough to allow her roastings

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Hmmm

Noticed :ultrichter:/:ultpeach: is kinda popular on Twitter with a lot of screenshots of them

What would you call it? Prichter...?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I'm starting to think :ultdaisy:/:ultzelda: might be kinda cute

Raetah

Smash Journeyman
Most ships here are either lesbian or gay, Smashboards must be a really LGBT-friendly community.
Or a bunch of degenerates, but who im to judge, i can see the appeal of lesbians.

Luis A.

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-4431-3727-9701
I'll most likely receive ridicule over this ship, but, the felling has been mutual for awhile, and it won't degrade me.
Hatred escalating isn't anything new, in fact it's a little redundant. Individuals such as myself and countless others will, with the utmost certainty that'll commence inevitably, credited as an ambiguous person, who's ideology in these subjects are obsolete due to thier preferences.

Here's the ship that has been accumulating a lot of excitement in me recently:
:ultsonic:x:ultzelda:
Skepticism is bound to occur, but it won't matter unless you are along with what you enjoy.

Ps: the implication in this ship, if you scrutinize the outcomes or generally the characters, may seem like i'm into beastiality,
however that isn't my intention.
Honestly, it's rather...blasphemous.

I'll emphasize the ship more in the coming days. One thing i can assure you, is that sonic isn't a hedgehog. Rather he's human, with remnants of his mobian counterpart.
Yea, how innovative, but still tolerable.
-Luis A.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
I'll most likely receive ridicule over this ship, but, the felling has been mutual for awhile, and it won't degrade me.
Hatred escalating isn't anything new, in fact it's a little redundant. Individuals such as myself and countless others will, with the utmost certainty that'll commence inevitably, credited as an ambiguous person, who's ideology in these subjects are obsolete due to thier preferences.

Here's the ship that has been accumulating a lot of excitement in me recently:
:ultsonic:x:ultzelda:
Skepticism is bound to occur, but it won't matter unless you are along with what you enjoy.

Ps: the implication in this ship, if you scrutinize the outcomes or generally the characters, may seem like i'm into beastiality,
however that isn't my intention.
Honestly, it's rather...blasphemous.

I'll emphasize the ship more in the coming days. One thing i can assure you, is that sonic isn't a hedgehog. Rather he's human, with remnants of his mobian counterpart.
Yea, how innovative, but still tolerable.
-Luis A.
You are very brave for sharing your experience with us here today.

Top Bottom