• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Shipping - Ultimate Edition

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Eh, I actually didn't hear it, but I was browsing the place at the time. But regardless, I definitely want to strengthen the Pit/Samus flagship. I've been at it for years, and want this year to be my year. I just gotta figure out the right ways to do it with the limited abilities I have.
However you do it, I’m sure you’ll succeed

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
However you do it, I’m sure you’ll succeed
I'll do my best for the :ultpit:x:ultzss: flagship, and I hope I can inspire others with my creative ideas. Reminds me I forgot to share you some ideas whenever you're ready.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'll do my best for the :ultpit:x:ultzss: flagship, and I hope I can inspire others with my creative ideas. Reminds me I forgot to share you some ideas whenever you're ready.
I’m ready at all times

MG_3989

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-8397-3391-6411
Alright so my new idea is :ultpalutena:+:ultsnake: with :ultness: as a child. Top tier team right there. Don’t **** with this family

Also
:ultryu:+:ultken: but that’s obvious
:ultness:+:ultinkling:
:ultbayonetta:+:ultsamus:
:ultvillager:+:ultvillagerf:
:ultluigi:+:ultdaisy: obvious again
:ultzelda:+:ultrosalina:
:ultlucina:+:ultshulk:

Some of these have probs been done but I didn’t feel like going through the whole thread

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
It’s close but I’ll go with a god, a master assassin, and a extremely powerful psychic

It would be a fun fight lol
And cue another team battle to do.

At some chance I ever get online play we oughta face each other with these teams.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Yeah definitely. DM me your FC and we’ll play sometime
Alright though it won't be a for a while as I don't have internet on my Switch. Probably won't be until I move into my own place this year which is May. I'll let you know when it gets to that point and manage to get internet.

MG_3989

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-8397-3391-6411
Alright though it won't be a for a while as I don't have internet on my Switch. Probably won't be until I move into my own place this year which is May. I'll let you know when it gets to that point and manage to get internet.
Word yeah, just lemme know. I’ll be down whenever. I don’t see myself stopping playing Ultimate anytime soon

osby

Smash Obsessed

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
What couples and children could possibility come next after those two?

Only time could tell what folks here might come up with. :laugh:

MG_3989

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-8397-3391-6411
Something something guilty pleasure. Yeah, same.

These are kinda obvious but still great ships.

I didn't know I needed this. You know you are deep into shipping when you start giving them children.
I’m having a lot of fun with this thread! Why not take it to the next level? Lol

osby

Smash Obsessed
What couples and children could possibility come next after those two?

Only time could tell what folks here might come up with. :laugh:
Robin as a parental figure to Inkling girl was my headcanon, so I'll go with :ultchrom:+:ultrobin: with :ultinkling:

Also, um :ultwolf:+:ultbayonetta: with :ultjigglypuff: and :ulttoonlink: because reasons.

MG_3989

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-8397-3391-6411
Robin as a parental figure to Inkling girl was my headcanon, so I'll go with :ultchrom:+:ultrobin: with :ultinkling:

Also, um :ultwolf:+:ultbayonetta: with :ultjigglypuff: and :ulttoonlink: because reasons.
I can roll with it. Definitely think Robin would be a great parental figure lol

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Hey Admiral Pit Admiral Pit can you imagine Pit using this as a pick-up line?
View attachment 190841
Hmm... Maybe if he was learning cheesy pick-up lines from a book or a mean, deceptive friend (who may try to him up with the other) when he wants to go the romantic route, but I don't it see it happening easily as I see him more of the type who prefers to be friends over the romantic route. At the same time, that pick-up line can sound creepy/scary to the other, which likely would make Pit apologize a lot.

Reminds me I must find fellow :ultpit::ultzss: supporters for the flagship (it gets lonely with such an uncommon ship and no one to share ideas to).

D

Deleted member

:ultrosalina:x:ultzss: because space buddies
there's something about this planet

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Hmm... Maybe if he was learning cheesy pick-up lines from a book or a mean, deceptive friend (who may try to him up with the other) when he wants to go the romantic route, but I don't it see it happening easily as I see him more of the type who prefers to be friends over the romantic route. At the same time, that pick-up line can sound creepy/scary to the other, which likely would make Pit apologize a lot.

Reminds me I must find fellow :ultpit::ultzss: supporters for the flagship (it gets lonely with such an uncommon ship and no one to share ideas to).
Wow that was a lot more in-depth than I was expecting. I just wanted an excuse to make more Whose Line references. I guess all that seems pretty fair though.

VexTheHex

Smash Ace
Today is a good day to spam some screenshots of couples. Yes, a most excellent day. Most of these are themed around WoL struggles between loved ones whether friends, lovers, or strangers that develop a bond.

:ultmario:x:ultpeach:
Mario and Peach 2.jpg

Mario and Peach 3.jpg

Mario and Peach 1.jpg

:ultwolf:x:ultisabelle:x:ultlucario:
Wolf and Isabelle.jpg

Isabelle and Lucario.jpg

Lucario and Wolf.jpg

Some random ones, could be taken more as friends or owner/pet type situations here.
:ultsnake:x:ultgreninja:
:ultsnake:x:ultrichter:
:ultlittlemac:x:ultwiifittrainerm:
:ultlittlemac:x:ultrichter:
:ultpit:x:ultzelda:
:ultwiifittrainerm:x:ultjigglypuff:
Snake and Greninja 1.jpg

Snake and Greninja 2.jpg

Snake and Richter.jpg

Little Mac and Trainer M.jpg

Brotection.jpg

Pit and Zeldas.jpg

Jigglypuff and Trainer.jpg

Also remember even on Valentines Day, being strong and single still makes you beautiful to. You don't need no man, woman, or plant to make you complete.
Peach Pretty.jpg

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
So I decided to gather up a bunch of songs I’ve come across that felt like themes for ships and I wanted to share and see you guys think any of these songs fit your ships:

Go nuts everyone.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I guess since snapshots are available for this day (I think?), I guess it's time I deliver justice featuring my :ultpit:x:ultzss: flagship for Valentine's Day.

DzQSG9pV4AAvitB.png

Pit and Samus watching a rainbow together. Shame Pit's arm is closed rather than just holding her back like pals. Alas, limitations in Smash animation and snapshots.
There's one without a flower frame, but I picked the flower frame one to add more cuteness and heartwarming vibe to it.
DzP-i1pUYAEhDfe.png

The rainbow makes it seem like their minds are linked together.
DzP3zZzVAAAmLyD.png

Pit is pointing at the present behind him saying it's for Samus. Samus herself looks surprised, and feels excited about it.
DzQL3evVAAI-qBG.png

Pretty much Samus pulling a gift to her. It's a gift for Pit on an island. The flower behind Pit was one of the gifts he got for Samus, but accidentally dropped it upon seeing that big present.
DzP_Ad8UUAAKMtm.png

"She does look beautiful up close... and those eyes..."
I felt I had to explain this one since no one got the wrong idea.
DzQNPxuU8AAOb2Q.png

Samus is saying that to Pit, and Pit accepts. I say Samus says this because of the hand placement might make it seem like Samus is the one offering, but that's not to say Pit wouldn't ask Samus to dance... Plus Samus saying it feels more fitting for the two to bond even further.
DzQM7OFVsAAQc11.png

DzQSvMXUcAAmm4Y.png

The two having fun dancing together. Both standing on one foot shows off that graceful feel. Bonus one with flower frame for more cuteness.

DzHVFntUUAAitO9.png

:ultpit: "You think I'll ever be able to fly on my own one day, Sammy?"
:ultzss: "I don't know, but I hope you do so I could happily fly with you in the skies together sometime."

She means piloting her Gunship with Pit flying close to her btw.

I know we technically have a snapshot thread for these things, but I thought seeing others display a few meant I could do the same, but if that's not the case, let me know and I can move em to that thread instead.
All in all, I hope you enjoy these. I worked hard on them.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Ahhh VexTheHex VexTheHex I love those :ultmario:/:ultpeach: ones <3

Aaaaand I figure I'll share some dramatic but fluffy ones for my own signature OTP, :ultfalcon:/:ultlucina:, also by VexTheHex VexTheHex , with some blurbs of a future chapter of my fanfic to boot as they quite coincidentally go with my story! (Yes, the events of WoL with a slight spin based on my headcanons will be incorporated in the future.) I'm about to drop a huge angsty chapter for my fic soon, and it will have a bittersweet ending, so hopefully a future chapter preview where they're back together will soften the blow...

Captain Falcon could not believe his eyes. There, standing before him, was his lover, Lucina. A crimson aura surrounded her, brimming with the energy of darkness, and her eyes glowed purple, indicating that Dharkon had control of her body.
But there was no mistaking it. She was indeed, nevertheless, alive.
“Lucina...” He murmured, before a dark mist covered them both and when it cleared, they appeared to be fighting on Arena Ferox, just like when they first met.

“Ngh...C-Captain...?”
"Is... that?" Clutching his arm and wiping the trickling blood from his mouth, he noticed Lucina was no longer attacking him.
"I... you're hurt...because of me..." She was standing in place, trembling. This confirmed the Captain's suspicions: that not only did Lucina remember the whole time she and the Captain spent together outside of Smash City, training and eventually falling in love with each other, but that she also seemed to be aware that she was under Dharkon's control and was desperately fighting it, her body held perfectly still by the sheer force of her will alone.
"It's...okay, love. This is...nothing. I'm just so happy to know you're alive..."

"But...I'm not happy...knowing I hurt you..." Tears started to gather in her eyes.

"I don't know how much longer I can fight Dharkon's influence. Please, babe, I'm begging you...just leave me. Save yourself. I'll be fine...” She looked away with a wistful smile as she said, “...Nobody needs me, anyway."
"I need you, Lucina. I won't give up on you."

"Babe...?" She could feel his hand softly caressing her face, bringing back wonderful memories of their first night together, their confessions of pure, undying love for each other. She remembered how lovingly his hand would caress her face, wiping away her tears.
"Kirby and the others saved me when I was under Galeem's control. Now it's my turn to save you, my love. I'm not leaving without you. We can save the others, like your parents and your friends...don't you want to show them all that you became stronger like you promised you would...?"
“Ah...” Lucina willed her right hand to drop the Falchion, trembling, her voice starting to crack. “You’re...right...”

“I... knew you were in there. I’m so glad I could see you again...” The Captain smiled, lowering his hand and drawing closer to her before wrapping his arms around her tightly in a passionate embrace.
“I...!” Lucina’s eyes were overflowing with tears, but instead of sorrow, these were tears of unadulterated joy. She could feel Dharkon’s control on her weaken drastically.
(This...feeling...it’s indescribable. The joy I feel is so intense, I... I can’t stop crying... He’s alive. I’m alive. This is really happening. I’ve been reunited with him...)

In case you can't tell I like me some angst and drama in my ships

hmmm...can you get NG+ if you defeat only Galeem for the final battle, getting one bad end? If so I may do that and do one with the situation above but reversed (Falcon under Galeem's control, Lucina reaching out to him) and/or going back with Snake/Samus's battles, or even fem!Robin at Chrom's awakening battle (Robin's awakening battle defaults to male Robin sadly)
Apparently you need the true ending...and I can’t afford a decent SD card rn, so...hmmm...

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Since tis the day of Valentine's just a reminder of all my shippings.

:ultbayonetta:xJoker (Mother-Son)
:ultfalcon:x:ultsamus:/:ultzss:x:ultsnake:(Love Triangle)
:ultfalco:,:ultfox:,:ultwolf:x:ultisabelle: much to :ultvillager:dismay
:ultlink:x:ultzelda:
:ultlittlemac:x:ultwiifittrainer:
:ultluigi:x:ultdaisy:
:ultkrool:xMedusa
:ultmario:x:ultpeach:
:ultness:x:ultduckhunt:(Owner-Pet)
:ultridley:x:ultrosalina:much to:ultlucas:dismay
:ultrosalina:x:ultlucas:(Mother-Son)
:ultryu:x:ultlucario:(Owner/Master-Companion/Pet)
:ultken:x:ultincineroar:(Owner/Master-Companion/Pet)
:ultsamus:/:ultzss:x:ultpikachu:(Owner/Master-Companion/Pet)

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
So I decided to gather up a bunch of songs I’ve come across that felt like themes for ships and I wanted to share and see you guys think any of these songs fit your ships:

Go nuts everyone.
You Make My Dreams is a Luigi X Daisy song, definitely

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
I mean, I'm okay with ships, but aren't ships with Roy pedophilia ? I mean, he's 15.

That being said, I think :ultlittlemac:+:ultwiifittrainer: could work (I think that WFT is in her early twenties, so she could possibly go out with a 17) and :ultsnake:+:ultzss: is perfect, because the two of them know the horror of the war, and the despair it brings, so they kind of have the same reasoning.

Also, I think that Samus and Olimar could be friends, each of them having the parental fiber. So, Olimar and Snake would be like a father for some kids, while Rosalina and Samus would be a mother substitute, especially for the Earthbound and Ice Climbers cast.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I mean, I'm okay with ships, but ships with Roy isn't pedophilia ? I mean, he's 15.

That being said, I think :ultlittlemac:+:ultwiifittrainer: could work (I think that WFT is in her early twenties, so she could possibly go out with a 17) and :ultsnake:+:ultzss: is perfect, because the two of them know the horror of the war, and the despair it brings, so they kind of have the same reasoning.

Also, I think that Samus and Olimar could be friends, each of them having the parental fiber. So, Olimar and Snake would be like a father for some kids, while Rosalina and Samus would be a mother substitute, especially for the Earthbound and Ice Climbers cast.
If anything I headcanon Daisy as 18 so she and Roy would be like a high school sophomore (Roy) and senior (Daisy). It’s pretty common in high school dating and teen romance novels.

Gamewoods

Smash Rookie
Revised list
:ultmario:x:ultpeach:(duh)
:ultluigi:x:ultdaisy:(duh again)
:ultlink:x:ultsheik:(botw Zelda in disguise)
:ultpalutena:x:ultganondorf:(vegeta and bulma relationship)
:ultbowser:x:ultrosalina:(the only one strong enough for him)
:ultpokemontrainer:x:ultpokemontrainerf:(duh once more)
:ultvillager:x:ultinkling:(most fashion forward, not afraid to cross dress)
:ultzelda:x:ultpit:(palutena guidance makes it so)
:ultdarkpit:x:ultbayonetta:(match made in inferno)
:ulticeclimbers:x:ulticeclimbers:(they're aren't related guys)
:ultisabelle:x:ultwolf:(she likes bad boys, sue her)
:ultrobin:x:ultcorrinf:(the avatar state)
:ultwiifittrainer:x:ultlittlemac:(training buddies)
:ultlucina:x joker (the masks fall off tonight)
:ultincineroar:x:ultpikachu:(libre) (enter the ring tonight brother)

BowserKing

Smash Lord
I'll take my chances to show my personal main parings

But first the character of parings, but in a Owner/Pet (or companion) relationship

:ultsamus: and :ultpikachu: (Subspace Emissary helped)
:ultpokemontrainer: with :ultpokemontrainerf: and both :ultsquirtle::ultivysaur: and :ultcharizard: (The Master and their Pokémon)
:ultvillager: and :ultpiranha: (It is an Owner/Plant relationship, but Villager will take good care of Piranha Plant)
Viridi and :ultpiranha: (Palutena's guidance, mush to Palutena's dismay)
Here is a surprising one I have thought of
:ultinkling: and :249: (Inkling happened to discover Lugia perching on Moray Towers and she had a Pokeball, and hence, a new alliance was formed)
Basically any Pokémon with their companions, as long as they are trustworthy
Same thing applies to Steve/Alex and their pet dogs (wolves), cats, horses and parrots (amoung the other creatures in Minecraft)

Now the true OTP

:ultkirby:x:ultjigglypuff: (Brawl in the Family web comic helped, but they are both cute together)
:ultmario:x:ultpeach: (Common, but they are meant to be together)
:ultluigi:x:ultdaisy: (Same, with Brawl in the Family helping again)
:ultchrom:x:ultrobinf: (Cannon)
:ultpokemontrainer:x:ultpokemontrainerf: (Another common paring)
:ultdiddy:x Dixie Kong (If only Dixie was playable)
Link x Zelda (Common)
Popo x Nana (thanks to above, and they are back)
:ultfox:x Krystal (They trust their instincts)
:ultshulk:x Fiora (Cannon)

Now for friend relationships (Best friends and such)
:ultlucas: and :ultpokemontrainer: (Subspace emissary)
:ultkirby: and :ultpikachu: (They are very cute)
:ultincineroar: and :249: (Another planned out idea, they have teamed up against Mewtwo and both Incineroar and Lugia became allies)
:ultinkling: and :ultpit: (Warning, there could be a lot of puns involved with this alliance. However, Inkling may want be more then friends with Pit however)

To finish up with relative relationship (parents, kids, brothers, sisters and cousins)

:ultbowser: and :ultbowserjr::ultlarry::ultwendy::ultroy2::ultmorton::ultludwig::ultiggy::ultlemmy:(Father and children relationship)

:ultmario: and :ultluigi: (Brother relationship)

:ultchrom: and :ultlucina: (Father and Daughter relationship)

:ultrosalina: and :ultlucas: (Mother and adaptive son relationship)

This is what I got for now

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Ganontena is catching on...I'm so happy ;w;

anyway while my main :ultfalcon:/:ultlucina: fic has hit a hurdle due to me not sure where to take it before the next phase, I kinda dropped a oneshot that contains what you'd expect to see in the main fic in the future. Here it is (beware; contains WoL spoilers).

and uh if anyone's willing to like bounce ideas for scenes and the progression to the next phase hit me up I guess

also real quick new ship, :ultrobinf:/:ultcorrinf:

Blackwolf666

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5000-4278-5177
pairings with children... challenge accepted!

:ultbowser:x :ultroy: with :ultroy2: as a child (named after his father)
:ultbowser:x :ultsonic: with :ultludwig: as a child
:ultbowser: x :ultpalutena: with :ultiggy: as a child
:ultbowser: x :ultwario: with :ultmorton: as a child
:ultbowser: x :ultbayonetta: with :ultwendy: as a child
:ultbowser: x:ultkrool: with :ultlemmy:as a child
:ultbowser:x :ultmario: with :ultbowserjr: as the child

Top Bottom