• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Shipping - Ultimate Edition

The Legend of Lucina

Smash Rookie
:ultmario:X:ultpeach: (duh)
:ultchrom:X:ultrobinf:
:ultluigi:X:ultdaisy: (duh)
:ultrobin:X:ultlucina:
:ultsnake:X:ultzss:X:ultlittlemac:X:ultike: (I feel like Snake, Little Mac, and Ike fight over Samus and Samus gets super annoyed)
:ultkirby:X:ultjigglypuff: (Y'all are gonna kill me for this)
:ultpokemontrainer:X:ultpokemontrainerf:
:ultlink:X:ultzelda: (This is honestly better than :ultlink:X botw :ultzelda:)
:ultwolf:X:ultisabelle: (Yes, I ship this)
:ultinklingboy:X:ultinkling: (Not romantically, I feel like they're brother and sister)
:ultpeach:X:ultdaisy:X:ultzelda: (Not romantically, they're best friends)
:ultbayonetta:X:ultfalcon: (I think they're both ugly, so they're perfect for each other)
:ultrosalina:X:ultpalutena: (Not romantically, they're best friends)
:ultpokemontrainer:X:ultpokemontrainerf:X:ulttoonlink:X:ultness:X:ultlucas:X:ultyounglink:X:ulticeclimbers:X:ulticeclimbers:(Nana) X:ultdiddy:X:ultbowserjr: (Not romantically, they're all friends because they're kids but they're not friends with Villager because he's creepy)
:ultinkling:X:ultinklingboy:X:ultlink:X:ultzelda:X:ultroy:X:ultlucina:X:ultrobin:X:ultike::ultcorrinf:X:ultcorrin:X:ultsonic: (Not romantically, teen/young adult friends)

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
(I think they’re both sexy, so they’re perfect for each other)
Fixed it for you :awesome:

As a side note, :ultcloud:/:ultshulk: both are blondes and wield swords larger than their bodies

Aaaaand as a joke ship, :ultpiranha:/:ultivysaur: #PlantGangRiseUp

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
not even gonna try to lie sometimes i play cap or bayo just bc i be thristin lmao

not that im good with them but still
FALCON T H I R S T

but yeah that’s like literally 80% of the reason I play him

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
FALCON T H I R S T

but yeah that’s like literally 80% of the reason I play him
Wow, that sounds like the name for an energy drink product. What a freaking sell-out. I guess old Douglass needs to support himself outside of Smash somehow.
kappa.png

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Wow, that sounds like the name for an energy drink product. What a freaking sell-out. I guess old Douglass needs to support himself outside of Smash somehow.
View attachment 189039
I mean, he hasn’t had a game since 2005, so it’s understandable

also he looked SMOKIN HOT in Robin & Lucina’s trailer ngl

And I wish he’d have a shirtless alt...Shulk has one, GIVE US ONE FOR THE CAPTAIN NINTENDO YOU ABSOLUTE COWARDS

Anyway uhhh
:ultpokemontrainer:/:ultpokemontrainerf: (crushes)
:ultzelda:/:ultpokemontrainerf: (friends)

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
I mean, he hasn’t had a game since 2005, so it’s understandable

also he looked SMOKIN HOT in Robin & Lucina’s trailer ngl

And I wish he’d have a shirtless alt...Shulk has one, GIVE US ONE FOR THE CAPTAIN NINTENDO YOU ABSOLUTE COWARDS

Anyway uhhh
:ultpokemontrainer:/:ultpokemontrainerf: (crushes)
:ultzelda:/:ultpokemontrainerf: (friends)
I understand your plight, but the joke is that you can strip down the Xenoblade cast to their undies while the Cap-cannot-ain.

D

Deleted member

:ultyoshi:x:ultyounglink: platonic, he lets ylink ride on his back when yink feels homesick for epona and such

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I understand your plight, but the joke is that you can strip down the Xenoblade cast to their undies while the Cap-cannot-ain.
well there was that one Master Class video in F-Zero GX where Cap rescues a baby off train tracks and ends up ripping his pants

BUT IT'S NOT THE SAME

also random platonic cuteness, :ultlucas:/:ultvillagerf:

mbvswb

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 4561 1118 2914
piranha plant and ivysaur are gay and in love you cant change my mind

Gamewoods

Smash Rookie
well there was that one Master Class video in F-Zero GX where Cap rescues a baby off train tracks and ends up ripping his pants

BUT IT'S NOT THE SAME

also random platonic cuteness, :ultlucas:/:ultvillagerf:
So is she just villagers sister from out of town?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So...any popular/mainstream songs you guys think would fit your ships? Thought this one was fitting:

:ultmario: X :ultpeach:Classic ~ MKTO
I’m gonna include NPC character ships too
:ultsnake:/:ultzss: - The Way (pure fluff)
:ultchrom:/:ultrobinf: - Waves (MORE FLUFF)
:ultroy:/:ultdaisy: - Ren’ai Circulation (we can use anime songs right??) (this one is probably the happiest song here)
:ultshulk:/(Fiora) - Invincible
:ultfalcon:/:ultlucina: - So Far Away (HOLY **** SO MUCH ANGST. I LOVE IT. This song is based on a headcanon of mine as I played WoL, which will probably be incorporated into my fanfic later...maybe I’ll illustrate said headcanon in an artwork and/or video I have planned too...)
:ultrichter:/:ultrosalina: - Broken Cinderella
:ultcloud:/:ultcorrinf: - Easier to Fade (I guess a bit angsty??)

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
This works for :ultbowser:x:ultrosalina: and :ultisabelle:x:ultincineroar:.

Also :ultridley:x :ultrosalina:. I'm more of a Bowser/Rosalina guy, but AndreaAC AndreaAC has some really cute stuff with these two.
XD Weird to see the ship I created mentioned by someone other than myself. :) Glad you like the stuff I have made. I cannot believe it might be 5 or so years since I created it.

As for the songs...Oh I got some but I cannot link them right now. When I get the chance I may do it.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
XD Weird to see the ship I created mentioned by someone other than myself. :) Glad you like the stuff I have made. I cannot believe it might be 5 or so years since I created it.

As for the songs...Oh I got some but I cannot link them right now. When I get the chance I may do it.
Be proud man. I'm a shipper of them now.
I also have it as a headcanon of mine that Ridley is trying to get Rosalina's affection much to :ultlucas:(Headcanon is he's Rosalina's adoptive son) dismay who doesn't like the idea of some scary looking alien-dragon being his adoptive father. :p

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Not sure how to add links as regular words, but if ship songs are a thing:

:ultrosalina:x:ultolimar: "Garden of Everything" by Maaya Sakamoto feat. Steve Conte

PF9

Smash Lord
a playable/non-playable I support is Yoshi/Birdo

still waiting for a game where they co-star together, and for Birdo to be playable in Smash (perhaps in an SSB Ultimate 2, which brings back the Ultimate cast including DLC and adds even more newcomers, I'd love for Ult2's story mode to have Yoshi and Birdo look after Pichu)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
keep the :ultpit: game strong...so...:ultpit: X :ultbayonetta::ultbayonetta1::ultcorrinf::ultpalutena::ultpokemontrainerf::ultrobinf::ultsamus::ultzelda::ultzss:

No...all :ultpalutena: gets to have is :ultpit:
I heard :ultpit:x:ultzss: and thus I was summoned, that being my Flagship that is. I do admit :ultpit::ultzelda: as friends is growing on me though, especially with the new Smash snapshots I made.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I heard :ultpit:x:ultzss: and thus I was summoned, that being my Flagship that is. I do admit :ultpit::ultzelda: as friends is growing on me though, especially with the new Smash snapshots I made.
If you could heard the :ultpit: X :ultzss: then you might be a God

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
If you could heard the :ultpit: X :ultzss: then you might be a God
Eh, I actually didn't hear it, but I was browsing the place at the time. But regardless, I definitely want to strengthen the Pit/Samus flagship. I've been at it for years, and want this year to be my year. I just gotta figure out the right ways to do it with the limited abilities I have.

Top Bottom