• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Shipping - Ultimate Edition

osby

Smash Obsessed
:ultwolf:x:ultbayonetta: started to grow on me. I think they'd have an interesting dynamic.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Thanks to WoL I had some more ship ideas due to the specific match setups I played

:ultcloud:/:ultsheik:
:ultroy:/:ultdaisy:
:ultcorrin:/:ultpeach:

Last edited:

Luis A.

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-4431-3727-9701
I know this ship of mine and probably the minority isn't exactly recognizable, but i know i just had to confess, i guess.
The relationship i'm inferring, is :ultsonic:x:ultinkling:.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I know this ship of mine and probably the minority isn't exactly recognizable, but i know i just had to confess, i guess.
The relationship i'm inferring, is :ultsonic:x:ultinkling:.
There was an adorable fanart of them somewhere on the first page...I think it’s pretty cute

Goddamn_Angela

Smash Cadet
Luigi loves himself. Because he's great.

And someone has too.

Edit: I rushed this post out because I was busy and now I see that it makes no sense so I am editting it. lol

Luigi is amazing but no one can see it, and since no one but the Green Menace himself is good enough for him I ship him with himself.

Last edited:

VexTheHex

Smash Ace
Hmm, I guess I can play with this a bit. I'm ignoring cannon relationships.

:ultlittlemac:x:4wiifitm: - Both end up working out in the gyms quite often and meeting each other. Little Mac is always training and Trainer appreciates the dedication but any advances went unnoticed till he found out teasing Little Mac's height gets his attention and riles him up. Trainer really pushed his taller status on Little Mac one day that lead to a very heated Little Mac challenging him to the ring. With his attention focused on Trainer, Trainer used the opportunity to playfully flirt. He loss and congratulated Little Mac on being the bigger man this time and helped sparked a friendly teasing banter between the two. One thing let to another and now they have a very playful relationship that got more physical as time went on. The below image helped spark my liking towards them.
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/29/7b/83/297b8379845839a049ba6998a74dc101.jpg
Little Mac x Trainer.jpg

:ultpeach:x:ultpit: - With Palutena's rather rude relationship with Pit, Pit ended up finding Peach and her more kind hearted and gentle approach very endearing. He now follows her around like a puppy dog, happy to find someone who treats him with respect. Peach on the other hand finds his more innocent attitude cute and enjoys helping teaching him about the world. (and how to read)

Egh, I'll stick to just posting those two at the time being. I find :ultken: easy to ship with many people actually... including :ultike::ultzelda::ultsamus::ultlittlemac: and both Trainers.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I can't fully wake up without seeing my :ultpiranha: x :ultduckhunt:.

No I'm just kidding fook that ship, I just tried picking the 2 most unrelated things I could imagine being together. I don't really ship characters the closet I got really is :ultmario: x :ultpeach:

Goddamn_Angela

Smash Cadet
Falcon/Doc? Interesting...what draws you to that?

I admit I don’t have a lot of Doc ships

Also
>Bayotena

I approve immensely
Falcon/Doc is basically a joke ship I started waaaaay back in Melee since I never play these two and neither does anyone I've played with. We would joke and say no one plays them because they are out on a date and yada yada yada. It kind of stuck. Its silly af but eh.

And Bayotena is great. +1

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
:ultpeach:x:ultpit: - With Palutena's rather rude relationship with Pit, Pit ended up finding Peach and her more kind hearted and gentle approach very endearing. He now follows her around like a puppy dog, happy to find someone who treats him with respect. Peach on the other hand finds his more innocent attitude cute and enjoys helping teaching him about the world. (and how to read)

You remind me quite a bit on how I became more focused on :ultzss:x:ultpit:. I was a former :ultpit::ultpalutena: until various things, including how Palu treats Pit, and stuff I've seen... drove me away. So my ties to Pit/Samus have been ever so strong where I broke away from Pit/Palu. Of course I can definitely see :ultpeach: and her sweet and kind personality being quite the help to Pit as well. I can imagine her baking Pit different cakes from time to time outta courtesy.

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
MY SMASH BROS TOP 5 OTPs * (Non-Canon Pairings Between Fighters Only)

5) :ultpalutena: x :ultrosalina:
I know a lot of people ship Bayo with Palutena, but Rosalina needs some goddess goodness too.
4) :ultgnw: x :ultdarksamus:
Still don't know why.
3) :ultjigglypuff: x :ultkirby:
I have also read Brawl in the Family.
2) :ultwiifittrainer: x :ultlittlemac:
I find it cute. I can see the two of them going out, her helping him stay in shape. Like a work out couple.
1) :ultisabelle: x :ultwolf:
Good girl and bad boys do mix. Plus I could see Isabelle convincing Wolf to retire and live a relaxing life. I want there to be a amiibo villager for Wolf. Name it Donnell NINTENDO!

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
This would be a lot cuter if they didn't have crazy eyes.
It looks more delightfully sinful instead :demon:

I like some Sin(tm) in my ships sometimes

As a side note, :ultincineroar:/:ultisabelle: crackship for life

Starting to get behind :ultsonic:/:ultisabelle: too

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
thanks to some meta headcanons that led me to believe Dharkon is female (Galeem is typically referred to by male pronouns) and this moment here:
Goddamnit, now you've got me imagining some weird twisted romance between Galeem and Dharkon, and I want off the wild ride.
I think I now (un?)ironically ship Galeem and Dharkon now

you brought this on to yourself Luigifan18 :troll: :troll:

Crescentium

Smash Cadet
In general, :ultkirby: pairings always feel wholesome, but :ultbayonetta: x :ultkirby: especially makes my heart melt.

There's also :ultbayonetta: x :ultmetaknight:, but I couldn't find any cute fanart for them (I'm really tempted to make some, though lmao.)

Edit: Almost forgot about :ultlucina: x :ultmetaknight:

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
In general, :ultkirby: pairings always feel wholesome, but :ultbayonetta: x :ultkirby: especially makes my heart melt.

There's also :ultbayonetta: x :ultmetaknight:, but I couldn't find any cute fanart for them (I'm really tempted to make some, though lmao.)

Edit: Almost forgot about :ultlucina: x :ultmetaknight:

Awwww, how adorable >w<

Not of a fan of them romantically, but platonically they’re super pure

Last edited:

Crescentium

Smash Cadet
Awwww, how adorable >w<

Not of a fan of them romantically, but platonically they’re super pure
Yeah, I can't picture a 6 to 8 foot tall witch woman dating a cream puff space baby seriously lmao. I like to think that Kirby is Bayonetta's biggest fan and looks up to her as a role model.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Here’s some slash/femslash cause it can’t be M/F all the time now lol

:ultfalcon:/:ultsimon: MY GUILTY PLEASURE DONT @ ME
:ultsnake:/:ultryu:
:ultrosalina:/:ultpeach: (And no, Rosalina is NOT Luigi and Peach’s daughter. Screw Game Theory)
:ultlucina:/F!:ultcorrin:
:ultdaisy:/:ultzelda:
(Somewhat joke ship here) :ultwario:/:ultkrool:
:ultlittlemac:/M!:ultwiifittrainer:
:ultsonic:/M!:ultinkling:
:ultpalutena:/F!:ultrobin:

Last edited:

MG_3989

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-8397-3391-6411
:ultcloud:X:ultsnake:=Edgeloerd Romance
:ultzss:X:ultike:

ZSS is poly she’s shipped with everyone

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
:ultrosalina:/:ultpeach: (And no, Rosalina is NOT Luigi and Peach’s daughter. Screw Game Theory)
Isn't Rosalina suppose to be at least hundreds of years old anyways being supposedly the oldest Mario character? How would that theory even work or came to begin with?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Isn't Rosalina suppose to be at least hundreds of years old anyways being supposedly the oldest Mario character? How would that theory even work or came to begin with?
That theory was made by the same guy who unironically believes Ness is Sans from Undertale, so I wouldn’t take it seriously in the first place

Anyway as a side note, for some reason, :ultcloud:/:ultpalutena:. Don’t ask why

Last edited:

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
I just want Peach and Zelda to get married and Snake to be Ness and Isabelle's dad.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Also, I think :ultinkling: and :ultyounglink: or :ulttoonlink: would be cute as innocent childhood crushes or even just good friends

Top Bottom