• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Shipping - Ultimate Edition

EchoAegis

Need time to think?
Please don't tell me anyone in this thread believe that ridiculous theory about Rosalina being related to Luigi and Peach by Matpat because its honestly the most stupid thing I've heard in my whole life.

Also :ultshulk:+:ultrosalina: is another pair i like

(Sorry Fiora)

Last edited:

Necro'lic

Smash Ace
I know this isn't romantic, but I think a kid crush relationship with :ulttoonlink:+:ultpalutena: would be really cute, with Palutena sort of rolling with it and acting more like a jokey mother figure to him, in her trollish yet sweet sort of way. :3

Maybe this ship is a little too weird. :/

EDIT: Just remembered my favorite Smash ship: :ultpit:+:ultzss:. And oldie but goodie. Again, I'd rather it isn't totally romantic, but more little brother/big sister, considering how much Pit idolizes Samus. :3

Also, a cute pic of what I mean:

Last edited:

EchoAegis

Need time to think?
I know this isn't romantic, but I think a kid crush relationship with :ulttoonlink:+:ultpalutena: would be really cute, with Palutena sort of rolling with it and acting more like a jokey mother figure to him, in her trollish yet sweet sort of way. :3

Maybe this ship is a little too weird. :/
Oh no not at all I totally think :ultrosalina:+:ultlucas:. Like Rosalina as a mother figure.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Since someone mentioned :ultpalutena:/:ultdaisy:

Maybe not romantically, but I can imagine them being really good friends.

Also, how popular is Corrinetta? Out of curiosity, and with either Corrin. Found a Corrinetta artwork with Male Corrin on KYM:

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
:ultmario::ultdaisy:
:ultluigi::ultrosalina:
:ultolimar::ultfalcon:
:ultkingdedede::ultkirby: Dedede was close to Kirby in sure space
:ultwolf::ultfox: Just tension
:ultness::ultbayonetta: Ness likes em older
:ultrob::ultzss: No human can keep up
:ultbowser::ultpeach: they have a kid :ultbowserjr:
:ultcorrin::ultrobin
:ultmarth::ultlink:
:ultinkling::ultwario:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Welp I admit :ultryu:/:ultsnake: is a huge guilty pleasure of mine, because Bandana-wearing Baras.

And apparently Dunban/Magnus is a popular slash ship on FFN...don’t really see why, but whatever floats their boat I guess *shrug*

EchoAegis

Need time to think?
Well time for my shameful ship which is also a common one as well.

:ultpalutena:+:ultpit:

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So I was bored and decided to write a fluffy :ultsnake:/:ultzss: one shot fanfiction set a few months before it was announced that everyone in Smash would return, and there’s a slight tie in to one of my other ongoing Smash fics (the :ultfalcon:/:ultlucina: one) that may be revised soon: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13000575/1/Don-t-go-away-I-will-stay-for-you Reviews and faves welcome, and lemme know if I should write a follow up from Snake’s side of the story!

Dellexe

Smash Rookie
Surprised there's been no one saying Roy x Femui considering the amount of art those two get.

Gildiss

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0103-9270-5127
A friendship with :ultkirby: and :ultolimar: sounds nice, also :ultkingdedede: and :ultrobin.

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
:ultmegaman:+:ultrob:: Robosexuals
:ultsamus:x:ultfalcon:: Space Bounty Hunters
:ultmario:x:4wendy:: Mario's secret affair
:ultdaisy:xMy :ultmiifighters:: What? I dig tomboys and redheads.
:ultlink: in gerudo clothes x:ultsheik:: They're into some weird roleplay
:ultduckhunt:x:ultlucario:: puppy love

EchoAegis

Need time to think?
I'm so weird but :ultlucina:+:ultpalutena:

Palutena with her goddess magic has given Lucina a ****. Also :4corrinf: is a futanari/SPOILER]

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
I'm so weird but :ultlucina:+:ultpalutena:

Palutena with her goddess magic has given Lucina a ****. Also :4corrinf: is a futanari/SPOILER]
I expected nothing less from someone with an icon like that.
Disgusting.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Yeah um

Can we please not veer into NSFW territory here? Thanks.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Anyway uh

I sometimes find myself enjoying some :ultganondorf:/:ultpalutena:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Oh snap

I just realized how wholesome of a friendship :ultmario:+:ultmegaman: is. I need art and fics about their friendship stat

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
Oh snap

I just realized how wholesome of a friendship :ultmario:+:ultmegaman: is. I need art and fics about their friendship stat

I just want pics of the characters in general being friends, it's probably one of my favorite things to come out of Smash.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I mean like

I think Mario and Mega Man in particular would have the purest friendship ever

I have a headcanon that when Mega Man first joined Smash, he had a hard time trusting anybody, and felt that he would just be ignored. Mario, however, would notice how he’d be feeling and be all like “Wanna talk about it?” Mario would be that guy lending a sympathetic ear and a shoulder to cry on and I’d like to imagine that from that moment on Mega Man came to confide in Mario unconditionally and they always have each others’ backs, they’re even seen backing each other up in Bowser Jr.’s trailer, and a lot of the newcomer poster art for Smash 4 that has Mario in it also has Mega Man!

I just...like to think of it as Mega Man being the closest friend Mario has aside from his own brother, it’s too pure

Iridium

Smash Hero
I mean like

I think Mario and Mega Man in particular would have the purest friendship ever

I have a headcanon that when Mega Man first joined Smash, he had a hard time trusting anybody, and felt that he would just be ignored. Mario, however, would notice how he’d be feeling and be all like “Wanna talk about it?” Mario would be that guy lending a sympathetic ear and a shoulder to cry on and I’d like to imagine that from that moment on Mega Man came to confide in Mario unconditionally and they always have each others’ backs, they’re even seen backing each other up in Bowser Jr.’s trailer, and a lot of the newcomer poster art for Smash 4 that has Mario in it also has Mega Man!

I just...like to think of it as Mega Man being the closest friend Mario has aside from his own brother, it’s too pure
What about :ultlink: + :ultshulk: as another possible friendship? Both have futuristic forms of weapons, and if I'm not mistaken, both of their main weapons grant considerable amounts of power to them? I could see this work. Both are also of similar ages: Shulk 18, and Link 17/117 (his body never aged though). They are also pretty calm characters overall, in their own ways however.

:ultlink: could also maybe be friends with :ultmarth: (both rather calm thinkers, and not obnoxious like :ultwario: for example), or :ultcloud:, for them just being formidable swordfighters.

Last edited:

SmashKeks

Smash Ace
What about :ultlink: + :ultshulk: as another possible friendship? Both have futuristic forms of weapons, and if I'm not mistaken, both of their main weapons grant considerable amounts of power to them? I could see this work. Both are also of similar ages: Shulk 18, and Link 17/117 (his body never aged though). They are also pretty calm characters overall, in their own ways however.

:ultlink: could also maybe be friends with :ultmarth: (both rather calm thinkers, and not obnoxious like :ultwario: for example), or :ultcloud:, for them just being formidable swordfighters.
I'm imagining :ultlink:+:ultshulk:+:ultmarth:+:ultcloud: sitting in a large room together, sitting or laying on large couches and cozy single person chairs, passing around a blunt, talking about swords and just being really calm and chill.

Necro'lic

Smash Ace
Another one that's a bit complicated. :ultbayonetta:+:ultpit:

I didn't play Bayonetta's games, but doesn't she both kill angels and have a soft spot for kids? Because if so, Pit's gonna have the weirdest time with her lol. Maybe she can end up lightening up to angels if she plays around with a pure cinnamon roll like Pit. :3

I have a soft spot for Pit, I will admit. He's so cute! >w<

Donkey_Butter

Smash Rookie
:ultyoshi: and :ultgreninja: because they have long tongues.

:ultwario: and these kids :ultinkling::ulttoonlink::ultness::ultlucas:because he seems like the kind of person who would do that.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
I ship :ultbayonetta::ultcorrin::ultcloud::ultdoc::ultgreninja::ultjigglypuff::ultlucina::ultmiifighters::ultpacman::ultpalutena::ultdaisy::ultpichu::ultsheik::ultdarkpit::ultrob::ultroy::ultwiifittrainer::ultyounglink: with reading hate messages written to them from internet while laughing and hi-fiving each other

Necro'lic

Smash Ace
If you're gonna have ships involving the child characters, either make them between the children or friendshipping lol :p

I already shared a cute kid crush/motherly relationship with :ulttoonlink:+:ultpalutena:.

If I had to pick a child ship I think the cutest one would be :ultlucas:+:ulttoonlink:+:ultness:. Again, more friendshipping than romantic, but I'm just a sucker for adorableness. :3

An extra cute pic with :ultvillager: too. Also poor Lucas didn't get his amiibo at the time. :c

I can just imagine a Brawl in the Family style meetup with all the Smash characters between battles and these four are just hanging around and playing together. :3

Makes me miss Brawl in the Family so much. T_T

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I said I'm not into shipping, but since I want to encourage more :ultyoshi: love, I guess I can list off some platonic pairings for him:

:ultyoshi:+:ultkirby:
:ultyoshi:+:ultpokemontrainer:
:ultyoshi:+:ultlink:
:ultyoshi:+:ultness:
:ultyoshi:+:ultlucas:
:ultyoshi:+:ultgreninja:
:ultyoshi:+:ultlucario:
:ultyoshi:+:ulttoonlink:
:ultyoshi:+:ultyounglink:
:ultyoshi:+:ultzelda:
:ultyoshi:+:ultpit:
:ultyoshi:+:ultolimar:

But for ****s and giggles I'll list :ultyoshi:+:ultpeach: as a secret romantic relationship and the rumors around her and Bowser is just a red herring

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'm all about :ultpit: x :ultzss: now-a-days with honorable mentions to Pit x Phosphora. Whether it's the big sis/little bro, close friend, or simple simple shipping routine, that's pretty much me now when it comes to Pit x Samus love and justice.

It actually makes me smile seeing others who seem to like the ship too since it's such a rare pair with little to no content these days and always wish there would be more love and art content of this ship (I still got the ideas for them). I'm always up for explaining my reasons behind why I adore the ship so much for those interested. <3

(I also have returned after so long.)

Last edited:

Necro'lic

Smash Ace
I'm all about :ultpit: x :ultzss: now-a-days with honorable mentions to Pit x Phosphora. Whether it's the big sis/little bro, close friend, or simple simple shipping routine, that's pretty much me now.

It actually makes me smile seeing others who seem to like the ship too since it's such a rare pair with little to no content these days and always wish there would be more love and art content of this ship (I still got the ideas for them). I'm always up for explaining my reasons behind why I adore the ship so much for those interested. <3

(I also have returned after so long.)
I'll bite. Why do you love it so much? I love it because Pit is a sweetheart and Samus can be construed as an idol to Pit (didn't he say he was a fan of Metroid in Uprising?). Plus Samus is really stoic yet has a nurturing side as shown with the baby Metroid. Still, I like a more little bro/big sis relationship. How do you feel about it?

Top Bottom