• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash School -- [Read the OP for Teachers]

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
The Training Grounds

Hey guys, Vrael here. DWC is going to be without internet for a while, so he told me to make a new thread for the Training Grounds, and here it is!

Also, PM me if you're looking to become a teacher!

http://xat.com/brawltraininggrounds
^^^Go there to chat about the training grounds.^^^

What are the training grounds?

Okay, so the training grounds are for newer players, and good players alike.

The point of the training grounds?

Anyone looking to learn a character can directly contact "Teachers" in order to learn more about the character. Whether you main the character and are looking to get better, or you want to pick up a new character, this is the place for you.

How do I use the training grounds?

Just look on the list for a character you want to learn, pick one of the teachers, and contact him or her and establish your connection with them via aim, email, PM's, etc.

I recommend Wi-Fi to learn firsthand.

Want to become a teacher?

Just PM me, Vrael, your information in vTHISv format. I trust the committees’ judgment that you think you can be a teacher. (I, below, am a teacher as well)

Vraek

Marth, Metaknight/4296-7358-1788/Visitor Messages/AIM is SOLIDMarth

Sup, I'm Vraelu. I've been playing Marth for over a year, and MK for about 7 months. I attend tournaments in Chicago, so I have a good amount of experience even though I never place very well.

I'm 14 years old, and I'm free for most of the afternoon. I'm on AIM most of the day, so feel free to contact me there or on here.

:mario2::ness2:

Straked/: mad :

Mario, Ness/2621-5096-3365/Vistitor Messages/AIM: Strakeddd

My forum name is : mad :, but I still go by my real name. (Alex) I live in Land O' Lakes, Florida, so anyone from the Atlantic South should have a good connection with me. I can play about 8 characters fluently, and there's 3 that I'm best with. I'm much better offline because I get quite a lot of friendlies from a few players in my neighborhood.

If you have any questions about Mario, Ness, or Kirby, I can answer them any time. I'm usually online more than anyone on this site, so feel free to drop me a VM or message on AIM. If you'd like to play a few games, I usually won't say no.

~~~~~~~~~

:jigglypuff::dedede:

Noobicidal

Jigglypuff, King Dedede / 3265-6146-8774 / VM / MSN is Noobicidal@live.com

The name's Noobicidal, or Noob for short. I main both Jigglypuff and Ganondorf, and I use around 12 other characters at a competent level. Though I use primarily Ganon, I do not feel comfortable enough teaching him; there are much better teachers out there. I will however teach Jigglypuff and D3 as much as I possibly can (assuming anyone wants to use Puff...).

I live on the East coast, and I'm free from 3-4 PM to stupidly early in the morning. Night matches are preferable.

~~~~~~~~~

:samus2::metaknight:

Smash God

Metaknight, Samus/1418-6517-5262/VM or PM/AIM: rillyrillyrishi

Heya, I'm Smash God (don't bother trying to type out Smash G 0 D, I know it's a hassle). Some people call me SG, which I don't mind at all, or just Rishi. I'm 15 years old and have been in the competitive smash scene since October 05. I've been playing Melee competitive for 4 years and picked up Brawl when it came out. I've been using Metaknight for over a year and Samus for a nice portion of this year as a secondary, but recently I took her seriously and found out she's got a lot of potential - now she's only second to my Metaknight.

I'm in Virginia so I have a great Wifi connection with East Coast. My internet is pretty good so my connection with other regions isn't that bad either. I'm usually free on afternoons (although I'm going to be more strict once school starts about times I can play) and most of the day on weekends. Even if I can't actually play/train, I'm almost always on AIM.

In addition to the arts of singles, I know the dark secrets of doubles play.

Anyways, I hope I can help bring forth some of the untapped talent in our community. Peaciaotz

~SG

P
.S. If you graduate my class as a Super Saiyan, I MIGHTTT tell you the secret of my super cool font style. This, however, is very unlikely. But you never know.

~~~~~~~~~

:rob::olimar::luigi2::pit::gw::pikachu2::dk2:
thegreatkazoo

Mains: Olimar, G&W, Pika 2nds: Luigi, Pit, ROB, DK/ Number coming very soon / AIM: kingshavy; MSN: gashavy@hotmail.com; gmail: kingshavy

Hi babes and dolls, this is Kaseza speaking (or typing :laugh:), but due to people massacring my name, I just let everyone on the boards call me Kazoo. I am a 5th year Computer Engineer @ Georgia Tech, and one of the top five Brawlers @ Tech. My interests/hobbies include community service, videography, photography, cooking, and music.

I have a little interesting twist with my story: I am also trying to become a pro Melee player. In Melee, I main the Mario Twins with Marth as a secondary. In my competitive days of Brawl, I mained ROB and Olimar. Now I am back into playing Brawl, and you see the mains above.

The best thing having me as a teacher: I have one full recording setups, both of which record in 720p HD. I record all of the matches you play against me. I also have a knack for analyzing tape, so I can easily give you pointers. If by some chance you don't like my analysis, just take your match to someone else on the critique boards for a second opinion. Cool, huh? Hope to see you soon! ;)

~~~~~~~~~

:luigi2:

Zhao_Guang

Luigi/4983 4603 0298 <- (Vrael Edit: Zhao doesn't have Wi-Fi atm)/Visitor Messages/AIM is zhaoguang321/MSN is colin_n21@hotmail.com

Hey, I'm Zhao. I've used Luigi since I first started playing Smash, and I believe I have a good understanding of how the man in green works. I live in Nova Scotia, Canada, but I have a solid connection with anyone in the East Coast area. I hit up all the tournaments in my region, so I have some solid experience with the tournament game.

I'm on AIM/MSN pretty much all the time, if I don't answer to a message right away, I'll be sure to get back to it. I'll brawl pretty much whenever you ask, but if I can't at that moment, I'll be sure to arrange a time when we can play.

~~~~~~~~~

:fox::lucario:

crappycola

lucario, fox/1677-1705-7312/visitor messages or private messages

Hi I'm crappycola, but I like to be called CC for short. I've mained lucario and fox since I got the game so I think I'm pretty experienced with both. I live in VA (virginia) but in summers MI (michigan) to visit my dad for the summer I think my lucario needs a lil more work but everyone else tells me otherwise and asks me to teach them how to use him and I have not till now, BUT!!!!! I have helped alot of people improve but it was not intentional. I play in tournaments in VA and MI usually placing 10-3.

~~~~~~~~~

:lucas:

Jbandit

Lucas/3781-9670-1788/ Easiest way to get ahold of me: VM, PM, and AIM

So okay here we go. I have been using Lucas for a little over 2 years now since the game came out. I have loved every single fact about his playstyle, moveset, and personality. I think I am qualified to teach people to learn one of the funnest characters to play with (imo).

People look down on poor Lucas a lot because he is low tier. This is true, but he is qualified for Mid-tier. Lucas can do pretty well against Mid tier characters and he dominates the Low tier characters. High tier is what he has a problem with. If you want to learn how to play with the MK of low tiers, just let me know. I battle in both offline and online. I competed in a tourney with Lucas twice offline. I came in the top 10 with him in one of them. I know a bit how to play competitively. I am no Pink Fresh but I can definitely help you learn how to play and get better with him. I am up for questions and battles at any time. Just hit me up.

~~~~~~~~~

:diddy:

Dekar

Diddy Kong/Visitor Messages/AIM = emoman173 (it stands for emoticon I swear XD)

Sup, Dekar here. I'm a Diddy main, and if you're just now picking up the character, or are a long time Diddy vet and just need someone advice on mixing up your game, I can help! I can perform any and all Diddy techs which are openly known, all due to knowing how to practice them (I wish I were born able to do some of this stuff lol) and would be more than willing to share my practice tips. I consistently win tourneys in my region, and I know the ins and outs of Diddy's metagame, so I feel fully confident in my abilities to help you out, especially if you have videos of you I can watch! =P

I'm on AIM from time to time, and reply to all of my VM/PMs, so feel free to contact me either way (AIM, preferably, as it's a lot easier to communicate through IM rather than anything that resembles email ;P)

Other mains I can help out with include- PT (NOT Ivysaur o.o) Mario, Ness, CF, Pit/Rob (my buddies main them, and I know some very irritating playstyles you can get used to) and Wario.

~~~~~~~~~

:marth::metaknight:

Vrael

Marth, Meta Knight/4296-7358-1788/Visitor Messages/AIM is SOLIDMarth

Sup, I'm S.O.L.I.D. or just SOLID if it's easier for you. I've been playing Marth for over a year, and MK for about 7 months. I attend tournaments in Chicago, so I have a good amount of experience even though I never place very well.

I'm 14 years old, and I'm free for most of the afternoon. I'm on AIM most of the day, so feel free to contact me there or on here.

~~~~~~~~~

:shiek:

Tristan_Win

Sheik/3007 7744 9083/Visitor Messages/AIM is Tristanmustwin

Hello, I'm Tristan_Win but feel free to call me Tristan. I've been on smashboards since 06 but once brawl came out I really amplified my part in the community. I only use Sheik and I'm very bias towards her so keep that in mind if you ask for match up help but if you need advise on how to do something, some general to do's and not to do's with sheik, or if you just want some raw information about her then I'm your man.

I'm 20 years old and I work full time. When school start back up I'll be going full time and working so I don't know how much time I will be able to spare for answering question but if you leave a visitor message me or Pm me I'll make sure to answer it the best I can.

~~~~~~~~~

Saviorslegacy

Hi, my name is saviorslegacy, but everyone calls me savior or SL.
I love Sheik and share pretty much the same opinion of her as Tristan.
I can help you out with every tech out there and probably teach you some pretty neat tricks if you ask me to. If push comes to shove I will even get on wi-fi with you to help you with a concept.

I am 17 and I enjoy biking, reading, swimming, writing (I am authoring a book called Saviors Legacy), hiking, SSBB (no duh), friends, family, girls and God. I am very religious, but I am different than your average bear. I hate quires, I think over half of the Christians out there act like Neo Amish (aka the bubble people), I believe curse words are not a sin, I have mixed views on evolution and I like Disturbed (which I am finding that most Christians hate).
So If our conversations ever go to the way side about God be prepared to hear off beat idea's.

If you want to ask me a quick question you can PM me or post on my wall.
If you want to talk Sheik though, contact me by AIM or Skype.
My name on both of those is saviorslegacy

~~~~~~~~~

:peach:

Dark.Pch

Peach/1032-1096-3225/Visitor Messages/AIM is Dark Pch/Yahoo is darkshadow_1840/MSN is Dark.Pch@hotmail.com

Ello, I'm Dark.Pch. But You can call me "Pch" or "Peach" or "Dark" Must common names people use for me. I mained Peach since brawl first hit USA. I also played her in melee for 2 years.

I'm a Professional Peach player and 21. I'm usually free at nite time after work. Weekends all day if I am not at a tournament and I'm home. I make it my official job to help Peach players all over.

~~~~~~~~~

:toonlink:

UncleSam

Toon Link/FC: 0302-5524-8270/ VM or PM

K so I'm not really giving out my life story or anything so I'll just make my point. I'm UncleSam (it's one word people) but you can call me by my RN (guess, it's the last 3 letters of my username) I main Toon Link if you haven't noticed yet and I've been maining him since I unlocked him really. Toon Link is a pretty technical character but I have loads of experience with him.

I'm pretty much open all summer, when school starts, just weekends... Major and stuff, and If I'm ever gone and can't train you, I'll notify you.

~~~~~~~~~

:falco:

Emperor Time

Falco/4596-9143-5925/VM/Aim=Xenoeon

Emperor time here. A.K.A. Xenos/FlamingXenocide/TheMarvelousKhezu. I've mained Falco since day one and I'm a pretty decent/ knowledgeable player :D. I also attend tournies in MD from time to time. -Quietest Smasher in MD/VA-. I don't mind playing on wi-fi, either.

Uh, nobody from the Falco boards seems to wanna help, so I reluctantly decided to join Many Falco boarders wanted to help, but I was chosen through a rigorous process, so I think I'll be of help.

If you have Falco questions, PM me or hope I'm on Aim. I lurk the boards quite a bit, so it shouldn't be too hard to get me.

Kthnxbai.

~~~~~~~~~

:pt:

Magik0722

Pokemon Trainer / 4639-9806-2153 / Visitor Messages / Aim: Magik0722

I'm Magik, and when i saw pokemon trainer be unveiled on the smash dojo, i knew who i was going to main. I'm from deep south Texas, have won a few tournaments and am a member of the pokemon trainer backroom

~~~~~~~~~

:lucario:

Bearissoslow/TheBear735

Lucario/2878 9265 3162/Visitor Messages/AIM is TheBear7337

Eh, I'm Bear. I'm a Lucario mainer, and I like to think I know him pretty well, inside and out. I've been using him ever since the game came out, and he was the first character I unlocked. I've learned how to use him both in experience and through discussion on this forum, so I'll most likely be able to help you get better if you're having trouble.

I'm 15, and I don't prefer Wifi, though I will play on it if it's what's useful (but in terms of practice, aim for offline friendlies with other people). I can usually be found on either AIM or these forums consistently, so if you want to learn Lucario, I guess you could message me.

~~~~~~~~~

:falcon::dedede::snake:

TUSM

King Dedede, Snake, Ike, Kirby, Captain Falcon/0688-4923-9647/Visitor Messages/AIM is TUSMEnterprises

Let's see. TUSM here. I main Dedede and Snake, and I also play Ike, Kirby, Falcon, and others, but these are the big five. I may not be the best with any of these characters, but I can take you from noobish, to slightly less so.

~~~~~~~~~

:rob:

GwJumpman

ROB/3737-9181-0008/Visitor Messages/AIM is GwJumpman/GwJumpman@gmail.com (Email and MSN)

Hey, GwJumpman here, however you may call me GwJ or Dave. I main ROB and secondary Fox, Falco, and Snake, but I feel I'm only qualified to TEACH as ROB. I'm not always on AIM, but I check my E-Mail regularly.

Anyway, I'm 16 and a half and I live in Allentown, PA. I attend tourneys in Scranton and Pittsburgh and I plan on hosting one of my own later this summer too.

~~~~~~~~~

:wario:

rockguy1234

Sexy Wario/ 4983-4590-2993/ Visitor Messages/ AIM is rockguy1234

My alias is BMX, and my name is Ben. I have been playing SSBB for the entire lifespan and played Wario throughout the entire time (I even got my Wii the same night ^_^). I live in Woodbridge, VA, which is part of the MD/VA region, filled with various expert players. I have consistently entered tournaments in this region and placed Top 10. Even though I have not broken through the Top 5 list, I still have in depth knowledge of the sexy Wario, along with matchup and confidence expertise.

I am 18 years old and I'll be glad to help anyone who wants to comprehend the true power of the DOUCHE. (Fart)
I'll be active on AIM on my phone, but I'll help anyone after 6, or you can leave me a PM and I'll get right on it.

~~~~~~~~~

:bowser2::wolf:

Seagullman

Wolf, Bowser, MK/3652-4943-7065/just pm me,find me in my clan chat http://shadowmonarchy.co.cc/chatbox.php or the wolf xat http://xat.com/chat/room/61905922/

I'm 18 years old, and I'm free for most of the time unless I’m at work or school. i know too much things about wolf. way too much. from combos, to AT's, matchups, move priority to other moves, to much useless facts. so if you’re looking for a wolf teacher I’m your best bet.

~~~~~~~~~

:ike: :ganondorf::luigi2::fox::link2:

Nysyarc

Ike, Ganondorf / 4769-3806-0431 / Easiest to VM/PM me

I've been playing Ike for almost a year now, and Ganon for just about as long. I contribute to the Ike boards regularly and critique the performances of other Ike players in our video thread, so I have some teaching experience already. I am very patient and am always willing to help and answer questions to the best of my ability.

I know Ike and Ganon's metagames inside and out, and can play both of them very well. I play online a lot, so anyone wanting to have practice matches with me over WiFi is welcome to add my FC and let me know. I am available most afternoons and evenings, so send me a PM or VM here at Smashboards if you want me to impart my low-tier wisdom!

Recommended Teachers:

A new feature I'm adding!

If there are a few teachers for the character you'd like to learn, look no further than here! (Once it picks up).

If a student feels that their teacher really helped them with their character, then they can tell me here, in a PM, or in a VM, and I'll add the teacher to the list. If a teacher is recommended multiple times, I'll put a little "x(insert number of reccomendations)" next to their name. If this is popular, I may do a "Teacher of the Month Award" and the teacher will be featured at the top, and may receive a little reward, if I'm in a good mood.

@Students: If you felt your teacher DID NOT do a good job, do not feel an obligation to recommend them just for the sake of it. PM ME INSTEAD. If I'm told by multiple students that a teacher did not do a great job, I'll talk to the teacher and they may be removed.

Recommended Teacher list:

TUSM x1

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Smash School -- Find character specific teachers! [Now under new management]

The Training Grounds
a smash school dedicated to helping new players.

Chat here.

Introduction

The original idea was thought up by one 'DarkWarCloud' or 'DWC'. Our objective is to help anyone wanting to learn a new character by giving them a list of people they can contact for help. The jobs of a teacher are as follows.

• Answer any question the students might have to the best of their ability.
  • Give matchup experience via Wi-Fi (if possible)
  • Give a brief overview of how the character should be played, and said character's bad matchups.

Anyone can apply to be a teacher, but a panel of judges must first evaluate the instructor. Deemed "The Committee", these select individuals all help make this process run as smoothly as possible, and run this thread as equally as possible.​

Committee Members

Straked, the plumber.
S.O.L.I.D., the prince.
Cherry64, the woman.
GwJumpman, the robot.

Teachers

The teachers are the core of this operation. When applying, use this format.

Name
Character/Friend Code/Contact information

Short Bio

VM = Visitor Message
PM = Private Message
AIM/MSN = Instant Messagers

The list will go in order by character.

:mario2::ness2:

Straked

Mario, Ness/2621-5096-3365/Vistitor Messages/AIM: Strakeddd

My forum name is Straked, but I still go by my real name. (Alex) I live in Land O' Lakes, Florida, so anyone from the Atlantic South should have a good connection with me. I can play about 8 characters fluently, and there's 3 that I'm best with. I'm much better offline because I get quite a lot of friendlies from a few players in my neighborhood.

If you have any questions about Mario, Ness, or Kirby, I can answer them any time. I'm usually online more than anyone on this site, so feel free to drop me a VM or message on AIM. If you'd like to play a few games, I usually won't say no.

:luigi:

:dk2::gw:

KirbyIRL

Game and Watch, DK/Visitor messages/syke41@hotmail.com

Yo, I'm Kirby (yeah, it's my real name. Be jealous). I've mained G&W since I started playing the game competitively around the end of '08. I have limited tourney experience and am not very well-known, but I'm VERY technical about my characters and can teach you the ins and outs of them very well (teaching major, lol).

I'm 19 years old, live smack in the middle of Arkansas (if you live anywhere near please let us know you exist, there are only about 5 of us here TT_TT), and check my e-mail and SWF almost daily, if not that. Very willing to teach you anything you want to know, even if it doesn't partain particularly to G&W or DK but just about the game mechanics alone. I'm very patient, and will answer every question to the best of my ability. I want to do this for a living people (teaching in general, not just smash), so give me something to work with!

:link2:

:samus2:

Serris

Samus/5370-0075-7259/Visitor Messages/AIM: Odyssey1319

I'm just here to help you learn a useless character.

:samus2:

Cherry64

Samus/4683-5297-9470/MSN: x.o-affliction@hotmail.com

Basically what Serris Said :S her Learning curve is WAAY hard, That is the 1 warning I'll put out there for anyone thinking of tanking as the bodacious Babe..

:kirby2:

:fox::lucario:

crappycola

lucario, fox/1677-1705-7312/visitor messages or private messages

Hi I'm crappycola, but I like to be called CC for short. I've mained lucario and fox since I got the game so I think I'm pretty experienced with both. I live in VA (virginia) but in summers MI (michigan) to visit my dad for the summer I think my lucario needs a lil more work but everyone else tells me otherwise and asks me to teach them how to use him and I have not till now, BUT!!!!! I have helped alot of people improve but it was not intentional. I play in tournaments in VA and MI usually placing 10-3.

:pikachu2:

:marth::metaknight:

S.O.L.I.D.

Marth, Meta Knight/4296-7358-1788/Visitor Messages/AIM is SOLIDMarth

Sup, I'm S.O.L.I.D. or just SOLID if it's easier for you. I've been playing Marth for over a year, and MK for about 7 months. I attend tournaments in Chicago, so I have a good amount of experience even though I never place very well.

:gw::wolf:

gamingblack

Game & Watch, Wolf/4683-0120-9931/Visitor Messages/MSN is gamingblack@live.com

Hello, I'm gamingblack or Grey for short, I've been a G&W user for a good year and I have won tournaments with him in the past. I mostly use other characters instead of G&W but if asked, I'll use him.

I'm 17 and I live in Brawley, California, If you have any question to characters such as DK or Lucario, feel free to ask by PM or VM or even MSN, I'm mostly on SWF everyday.

:diddy:

:zelda:

Tristan_Win

Sheik/3007 7744 9083/Visitor Messages/AIM is Tristanmustwin

Hello, I'm Tristan_Win but feel free to call me Tristan. I've been on smashboards since 06 but once brawl came out I really amplified my part in the community. I only use Sheik and I'm very bias towards her so keep that in mind if you ask for match up help but if you need advise on how to do something, some general to do's and not to do's with sheik, or if you just want some raw information about her then I'm your man.

I'm 20 years old and I work full time. When school start back up I'll be going full time and working so I don't know how much time I will be able to spare for answering question but if you leave a visitor message me or Pm me I'll make sure to answer it the best I can.

:pit:

:metaknight:

:falco:

Emperor Time

Falco/4596-9143-5925/VM/Aim=Xenoeon

Emperor time here. A.K.A. Xenos/FlamingXenocide/TheMarvelousKhezu. I've mained Falco since day one and I'm a pretty decent/ knowledgeable player :D. I also attend tournies in MD from time to time. -Quietest Smasher in MD/VA-. I don't mind playing on wi-fi, either.

Uh, nobody from the Falco boards seems to wanna help, so I reluctantly decided to join Many Falco boarders wanted to help, but I was chosen through a rigorous process, so I think I'll be of help.

If you have Falco questions, PM me or hope I'm on Aim. I lurk the boards quite a bit, so it shouldn't be too hard to get me.

Kthnxbai.

:pt:

Magik0722

Pokemon Trainer / 4639-9806-2153 / Visitor Messages / Aim: Magik0722

I'm Magik, and when i saw pokemon trainer be unveiled on the smash dojo, i knew who i was going to main. I'm from deep south Texas, have won a few tournaments and am a member of the pokemon trainer backroom

:lucario:

Bearissoslow/TheBear735

Lucario/2878 9265 3162/Visitor Messages/AIM is TheBear7337

Eh, I'm Bear. I'm a Lucario mainer, and I like to think I know him pretty well, inside and out. I've been using him ever since the game came out, and he was the first character I unlocked. I've learned how to use him both in experience and through discussion on this forum, so I'll most likely be able to help you get better if you're having trouble.

I'm 15, and I don't prefer Wifi, though I will play on it if it's what's useful (but in terms of practice, aim for offline friendlies with other people). I can usually be found on either AIM or these forums consistently, so if you want to learn Lucario, I guess you could message me.

:wario:

rockguy1234

Sexy Wario/ 4983-4590-2993/ Visitor Messages/ AIM is rockguy1234

My alias is BMX, and my name is Ben. I have been playing SSBB for the entire lifespan and played Wario throughout the entire time (I even got my Wii the same night ^_^). I live in Woodbridge, VA, which is part of the MD/VA region, filled with various expert players. I have consistently entered tournaments in this region and placed Top 10. Even though I have not broken through the Top 5 list, I still have in depth knowledge of the sexy Wario, along with matchup and confidence expertise.

I am 18 years old and I'll be glad to help anyone who wants to comprehend the true power of the DOUCHE. (Fart)
I'll be active on AIM on my phone, but I'll help anyone after 6, or you can leave me a PM and I'll get right on it.

:ike: :ganondorf:

Nysyarc

Ike, Ganondorf / 4769-3806-0431 / Easiest to VM/PM me

I've been playing Ike for almost a year now, and Ganon for just about as long. I contribute to the Ike boards regularly and critique the performances of other Ike players in our video thread, so I have some teaching experience already. I am very patient and am always willing to help and answer questions to the best of my ability.

I know Ike and Ganon's metagames inside and out, and can play both of them very well. I play online a lot, so anyone wanting to have practice matches with me over WiFi is welcome to add my FC and let me know. I am available most afternoons and evenings, so send me a PM or VM here at Smashboards if you want me to impart my low-tier wisdom!

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Reserved post, I guess. Since I know SOLID wanted this spot, but he's not here right now.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Do I have to resend my stuff or are you adding it?
No, I've got it all covered. I'm re-adding everyone from the old thread. Who should I put you down as?

I'm only allowing 2 characters from now on, Snake and...?

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Thanks, I'm a fourth of the way done.

I'll work on the organization tomorrow.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Alright! I've been waiting for this to be brought back up. Nice format, btw. :bee: It seems like there are less teachers now, though....

I'm going to go ahead and sig this like I did the other thread if that's okay.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
T_T Of course this thread comes to being when my wifi doesn't work. I did this when SWF's Friend Finder wasn't absolute crap. Speaking of which, are they EVER going to truely fix it? I love teaching people and that's one of the things I miss most about wifi.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
T_T Of course this thread comes to being when my wifi doesn't work. I did this when SWF's Friend Finder wasn't absolute crap. Speaking of which, are they EVER going to truely fix it? I love teaching people and that's one of the things I miss most about wifi.
I've always wondered this myself..
I miss the SWF friend finder, I LOVED that system.. it was soo good.

And same here... I would help out if my Wii wasn't broken AGAIN.
The Wii breaks wayyy too easily.

But of course I can't help anyone because I suck!

Straked, I might take you up on helping me with the Ness sometime, He's a secondary that I love, but I'm not advanced with him.
:laugh:

Jane

Smash Hero
O:!!!

:D!

i would love to do this! my top 3 characters are olimar, DK, and G&W so i think KirbyIRL would be a great teacher for me!

do you have to sign up or something? or do you just contact the person? haha

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Straked, Hippie won't have Wi-Fi for a while, he told me to take him off.
Done.

Why is Link's head above my name? I thought I signed up for Samus-only.
Link's head is above your's until we get a Link teacher. It doesn't show that you teach him, just that I needed to fill that space with a new character.

I've always wondered this myself..
I miss the SWF friend finder, I LOVED that system.. it was soo good.

And same here... I would help out if my Wii wasn't broken AGAIN.
The Wii breaks wayyy too easily.

But of course I can't help anyone because I suck!

Straked, I might take you up on helping me with the Ness sometime, He's a secondary that I love, but I'm not advanced with him.
:laugh:
If you ever do want to learn him, feel free to message me any time. :laugh:

We just have to be patient, I'm not sure when it might be coming back.

O:!!!

:D!

i would love to do this! my top 3 characters are olimar, DK, and G&W so i think KirbyIRL would be a great teacher for me!

do you have to sign up or something? or do you just contact the person? haha
You don't have to sign up. Just message anyone on the list.

Straked forgot me... you should update
lazy

EDIT: you should also add the xat: http://xat.com/brawltraininggrounds
Yes. I forgot quite a few people because this was all done in a short amount of time.

You said limit to 2 characters, I see people with 3 characters, and I'm still not up there. XD

/complaining
Not a single person has 3 characters. :mad:

Add me, but take off D3 and put up Ganon.
Done.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
We were lazy about it? It took quite some time to plan this over AIM. Don't act like you're always on the ball.

And SuSa, I'll put markers inbetween them so people don't complain. >_____>

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I decided to put :mad:s inbetween so people stop getting confused.

Oh, and your mother.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Huh? So I have to re PM you or something since I'm not there for some reason... Why not just copy and paste?

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'm copy and pasting now, that's what I did half of them. I didn't have any time to update through-out the day.

Fixing now.

Kid Nino

Smash Cadet
Out of curiousity, can comitte members help teach? I would like to learn to play a better R.O.B. and the only person out of the teachers + comitte seems to be GWJumpman

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Definitely, I'm available to teach. Just shoot me a PM with what you need help with.

Top Bottom