• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Scene true nature md/va

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I'm not sure I understand but I'll go with the stock response that people suck

TL?

Smash Ace
I don't know anything about you, but the fact that you took the time to post facebook drama on smashboards says something. If you find yourself at the center of drama, then you may want to look inward. Clearly, these people don't like you. They don't have to and you don't have to like them. The answer here is to just stop hanging out with them/talking about them and move on with your life instead of prolonging this drama through threads like this.

This makes more sense now that there is a proper image. Before hand there wasn't one. But TL, isn't this a user blog? You know... the place you go to post stuff about well.. yourself?

Vkrm

Smash Lord
Lolbrawl. Bunch of ****s think they can mistreat someone because of their skill level.

:phone:

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I'm still cracking up at tagging Lux xD Accidental wrong Phil tagging so random
Lux you are not heartless you are a spiffy human c:

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Bunch of ****s think they can mistreat someone because of their skill level.

I don't agree with you on many things Vkrm... but I do now. Not fair to put someone down because of their skill level.

That said, i know nothing about the situation so... i'm just taking things at face value here. =I

Biz_R_0

Smash Ace
Lolbrawl. Bunch of ****s think they can mistreat someone because of their skill level.

I don't think this is about skill level. Most of the comments seem to be saying they don't like her because she acts like a big-shot without justification, not because she sucks.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Australians smash community has gone to an all time low like this aswell. I've only been personally attacked by one user, but everyone else is very hostile and negative to other members in the community. It a shame realty. Our scene will die soon.Not expecting a good 2013 for smash here.

Sucks those pricks are being hurtful :( they should all learn a thing or two with manners.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Okay, first I've heard about this... and I'm from MD/VA o_O

Caitie, we are unable to moderate any harassment from outside of the site including on Facebook. If you feel harassed while on the site, you can report visitor messages/private messages/posts or post in Forum Support and other administrators/senators will deal with it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom