• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash scene around Sheffield?

Unicornius

Smash Rookie
NNID
Unicornius
Hi, I'm relatively new to the smash scene and prefer any of the smash games from 64 to Wii u, I've been trying to look for locals around Sheffield, England for a long time and have only found posts from about 5 years ago, so i decided to make a thread to find if there are any locals who would be up to anything or some events in this area. Thanks :]

Brocolli123

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4897-6887-1972
Hi, I'm relatively new to the smash scene and prefer any of the smash games from 64 to Wii u, I've been trying to look for locals around Sheffield, England for a long time and have only found posts from about 5 years ago, so i decided to make a thread to find if there are any locals who would be up to anything or some events in this area. Thanks :]
Yeah I'm from that area

kirbyUK

Smash Rookie
Your best bet if you haven't looked already is Facebook, the SmashUK group has a big text document of players in each area, Sheffield has about 9 at the moment.

Kino

Smash Cadet
Me and a friend live both play and live here and could have people over to play or at least are two smashers in Sheffield! (although waiting on a gamecube and currently have no copy of the game - we still have a wii tho)

Recently got an emulator to rekindle my love and now i am official back into Melee! But yeah I'm gonna check out the facebook group too

Unicornius

Smash Rookie
NNID
Unicornius
Me and a friend live both play and live here and could have people over to play or at least are two smashers in Sheffield! (although waiting on a gamecube and currently have no copy of the game - we still have a wii tho)

Recently got an emulator to rekindle my love and now i am official back into Melee! But yeah I'm gonna check out the facebook group too
oh nice, i started out on emulator too then i just modded my wii and played Melee and Project M from there :p

myluckisawesome

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, some of you go to the uni there, right?

I will hopefully start in september and was wondering if there is a scene amongst uni students?

mystroja

Smash Rookie
Reviving this thread!
I'm moving to Sheffield from Sweden at some point next week, and seeing as I've got no friends in England I'd love it if there was some kind of weekly smash meetup in the area. But I guess there isn't, so who wants to get together and play some melee/sm4sh?!

Conkers943

Smash Rookie
Hey!
I live in Sheffield and have been looking for local smash players for a while. The scene seems pretty dead as far as I can tell in Sheffield with the closest tournaments being in Manchester area. I'd be happy to play some sm4sh but I've never really played melee properly :/

Top Bottom