• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South Smash Sans Frontières SSBU Weekly in Cary, NC

Smash Sans Frontières SSBU Weekly in Cary, NC
Posted by DERUDERUDERUDERU
East Coast Gaming in Cary, NC
Monday, December 14, 2020 - 05:00 PM
Until: Monday, December 14, 2020 - 11:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

DERUDERUDERUDERU

Smash Rookie
NNID
DERUDERUDERUDERU
Details
TOs Arrives: 5:00 pm
Game Played: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Singles)

$7.00 Venue Fee
$5.00 Singles Entry Fee

Event Payout:

For 10 or less participants, Payout is planned to be top 2, 1st - 70%, 2nd 30%.

For 11-31 participants, payout is planned to be top 3 - 1st - 60%, 2nd - 30%, 3rd - 10%

For 32-54 participants, payout is planned to be top 4 - 1st - 50%, 2nd - 25%, 3rd - 15%, 4th - 10%

For 55 - 80 participants, payout is planned to be top 6 - 1st - 45%, 2nd - 25%, 3rd - 14%, 4th - 10%, 5th/6th - 3%

For 80 or more participants, payout is planned to be top 8 - 1st - 44%, 2nd - 22%, 3rd - 12%, 4th - 8%, 5th/6th - 5%, 7th/8th - 2%

Venue fee is reduced by $5.00 if you bring a full setup for the first 15 setups. This includes a Switch with all tournament legal stages/characters unlocked (this includes any relevant DLC), complete with the latest effective patch, an official Gamecube Adapter, and a Gaming Monitor. We will be providing zipties so your Switch can stay secure, but we cannot be held responsible for anything happening to it.

Note: If your setup isn't fully legal (either missing a DLC Character, an Offical Gamecube Adapter, or a Gaming Monitor), we reserve the right to either adjust your venue fee, or swap components during the duration of the tournament.

TENTATIVE SCHEDULE:
Schedule is subject to change depending on the number of entrants, set-ups, etc.
5:00 pm: Venue Opens, registration begins; Friendlies.
7:00 pm Registration closes
7:15 pm: Singles begins

Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/contestcafe/

Ruleset: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rmpcwakmuaictsjNMuNKXI7tUdNDaRGc1SrQU4ehCWk/edit?usp=sharing

Ardent Pathos

Smash Rookie
Hello! The title says weekly, but the upcoming dates show once every couple of months. Just checking to make sure it’s actually weekly before I show up in a week!

DERUDERUDERUDERU

Smash Rookie
NNID
DERUDERUDERUDERU
Hello! The title says weekly, but the upcoming dates show once every couple of months. Just checking to make sure it’s actually weekly before I show up in a week!
It is a weekly! my apologies, not the best with Smash Boards. Please let me know if you've got any other questions, thanks!

Boodabam

Smash Rookie
It is a weekly! my apologies, not the best with Smash Boards. Please let me know if you've got any other questions, thanks!
Hey! I've not been to a tourney so idk but as the post says monday 5 pm, is this tournament every monday at 5pm?? Its weekly but i just want to confirm the time

Notrich13

Smash Rookie
Is it possible to participate in this tournament via online as opposed to in person ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom