• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash roommate?

Veng

Smash Ace
I pretty much just thought of the coolest thing ever after I graduate.

Having a roomie that plays competitive smash, does anyone on smash boards do that? That would pretty much be the coolest thing ever.

Hm, Smashers college? random much.

Edds

Smash Ace
i think some people would. there was two people who went to a tourney who are roommates. im sure there was others. i would love to have roommate whos good at smash. ah well.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Clicks on "Veng"
Clicks on "Statistics"
Clicks on "Find all threads started by Venge"

Yes, that would be cool.

TheTomNookster

Smash Apprentice
I have a roommate that brawls with me sometimes, but that's all for now. All I need to do is find or set-up a video game club on campus so I can meet more local brawlers.

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
I lived for 2 years with 3 other competitive Smashers and 1 other competitive smasher from up the street when in college. Smash every **** night.

psike

Smash Apprentice
I've had four roommates that played smash with me, but it wasn't long before they would get tired of losing : (

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
I think I've seen some of his vids- hes not bad at all. Do you guys do 2v2 at all? A ZSS and Snake team would be pretty hardcore.
Yeah we're a 2v2 team in tournaments. "Teh Secks" or "The Sex" if we're feeling formal.

JLynn943

Smash Ace
my roommate this upcoming year plays a pretty good snake, so I'm sure I'll be playing him a lot. And then another friend on campus plays competitively. he posts on here sometimes (yakt-nj)

Top Bottom