• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Room Station - Join! [Largest Smash 4 Tourney/Matchmaking Server | 2000+ Members]

SlickJ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SlickJ95
Welcome to the Smash Room Station's Discord server!
(Join by clicking here).

Purpose
The Smash Room Station is a Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U gaming community that brings people together so they can interact and play with each other.

You can use the Smash Room Station to participate in online tournament, request and play friendly matches with others, join voice calls, and participate in other schedule events.

Smash Station History
The Smash Station was a chat room where we used to host weekly tournaments ever since July 25th, 2013 on Challonge starting with Super Smash Bros. Brawl for the Wii. The start of it was rocky due to complains about spamming and our host took a one or two week break as I took over for him and hosted daily tournaments which later became weekly tournaments. I have been a online tournament host for Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Smash Bros. for 3DS, and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U at our chat room for 2 years now ever since August, 2013.​
Largest Smash 4 Discord Server.
We have the largest Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS server with 2000+ members in our server.

Why switch use Discord over other services?

There are many reasons, the ones that stand out to me are:
Voice chat.
No lag between messages.
You can use it on a web browser without needing to create an account.
It's mobile friendly.
Even more reason's here: http://prntscr.com/8x4cg0
You can find out more by going to their site.

-
Rules
Certain types of conversations are not allowed by anyone on this server.

(1) Baiting / Bullying / Pedestaling / Trolling / Flaming / Harassing our users. Everyone is treated equally with respect. If you are “toxic” to this chat community you will be warned. Bear in mind that being toxic is a vague word but the moderators will let you know if you are breaking this rule and will give you a warning. Repeat offenders will get banned. This is supposed to be a safe haven for people who want to join/ host / play online Smash Bros. for Wii U, anybody against that goal will be removed. This is extended to users who are sending inappropriate or annoying messages to our members.

(2) No spamming the chats. Whether it's images, memes, or constant message notification spam. You will be warned if you are spamming. There is a designated #memes channel where you are allowed to spam.

(3) Don't invite removed users. If you add someone who was previously banned without the moderators knowing so, both parties will be removed.

(4) Don't pose as other users. In other words don't change your name to someone else's.

(5) Don't post NSFW content. Please keep in mind that most of users here are underage.

(6) Be nice to people :) People like it being treated well the people here are real and have feelings, some more sensitive than others but nonetheless treat everyone equally.
http://bit.ly/1QxmT7r

Join

Last edited:

SHULKHOGAN

Smash Rookie
NNID
DUDELOVE9
Excuse me, I can't join the discord server. Could you help me out?

Top Bottom