• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Remix: Version 1.0.0 out now

smashremixver1.jpg

The latest update for the Super Smash Bros. 64 mod Smash Remix is now here. Version 1.0.0 of Smash Remix adds a boatload of new additions. These include character changes, new stages, and even two brand new characters. We have included the announcement video below:

• New Characters:
    • Marth
    • Mewtwo
  • New Stages:
    • Jungle Japes
    • Castle Siege
    • Gameboy Land
    • Yoshi's Island II
    • Final Destination DL
    • Test Final Destination
    • Duet Zone DL
    • Cool Cool Mountain DL
    • Cool Cool Mountain Remix
  • New Features:
    • Random Profiles
    • Song Display
    • New Options including changing shield color
    • New Costumes
    • All-Star Mode (Works like Super Smash Bros. Melee)
The full list of notes for version 1.0.0 is available on the project page. The mod is now updated to version 1.0.1 for minor bug fixes.

Author's Note: Are you going to give Smash Remix a try? Do you plan on playing it? Let us know in the comments!

Credits:
Editing & Writing: Thirdkoopa Thirdkoopa
Graphics: @Zerp
Social: @Zerp

Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

Cool mod, cool animations. I've been wanting to see Smash 64 experimentation for years and I'm basically seeing it exactly how I envisioned it.

I'm just happy my most wanted for this game, Marth, is actually in. Now, can we get a certain Blue Hedgehog, Princess, Super Spy, Mage, or Penguin King next?

Last edited:
Ironic that both Marth and Mewtwo were considered for 64 way back but got cut and later appeared in Melee

Top Bottom