• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Players in Memphis, TN?

EZdelFresco

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaliKid_E
Just looking for players in the Memphis/Cordova/Bartlett area to get some local games in with in sm4sh and whatnot. Anyone down?

atrippymouse

Smash Rookie
Hey man, you also just replied to my recent thread. Funny thing is, I live in Memphis! Germantown more exact. We should discuss more and try to build a Smash scene here.

EZdelFresco

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaliKid_E
Hey man, you also just replied to my recent thread. Funny thing is, I live in Memphis! Germantown more exact. We should discuss more and try to build a Smash scene here.
Niiiiice! I live right by the wolfchase mall. We gotta talk about some stuff man.

Momoeshie

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2723-8562-2360
Hey I'm from around Germantown as well! It'd be really cool to get a scene started around here

andybarteaux

Smash Rookie
In Collierville, always down to play. Would love to see the scene really build up here!

Kid_Carlton13

Smash Cadet
NNID
KidCarlton13
3DS FC
0447-6623-7476
I live off of HW 64 in Arlington looking for ppl to play in Smash 4 over Skype trying to get into the local competive scene more if you wanna talk hit me up on twitter @KidCarlton13 I'll be happy to play you and talk about smash w/ you over skype. I would be nice to make friends w/ some local smashers in the area!

Last edited:

Kid_Carlton13

Smash Cadet
NNID
KidCarlton13
3DS FC
0447-6623-7476
Yeah if you want to play me on Wii U add me my NNID is KidCarlton13 it's the same as my twitter name you'll find me I'm there most of the time anyway

Roxiety

Smash Rookie
Hey! I’m also in the Memphis area, and I’ve been trying to find some tournaments

Top Bottom