• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash pharses most noobs won't get are..........

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
They may confuse Captain Falcon with a normal man. Then their heart will explode.

Man, I can't believe I actually made a CF joke...I feel so dirty...:(

Overload

Smash Lord
Let's see a term smash noobs won't get, well if a brawl noob, then combo. If smash in general, DI would be one.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
You got it union, this is just about the stupidest thread here... Instead of saying what they may not undeerstand, why not tell them what it means to help them out... Now there's an idea, even though there are already threads like this...

P.S. Props to Starry Might for the awesome new sig!

Shirum

Smash Cadet
Personally, I think some of the best non-newbie-friendly articles on here can be as confusing as medical textbooks.

So.

Insert term list here.

(Personally, I was confused by nair and fair, since they're real words.)

billywill

Smash Journeyman
It pisses me off, my 2 noob friends think ROB is Wall-E. Every time they say Wall-E!!! I flip out on them, GOSH it makes me sooooo angry

Top Bottom