• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Smash Mode Sundays # 1 - 2/9/14 - Queens, NY

LLDL

Smash Hero
Smash Mode Sundays # 1
February 9, 2014
Beast Mode Gaming/Cafe
Queens, NY (Astoria)

Original Event Page

Melee Singles (18 Entrants)
Smash Mode Sundays # 1
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
MGFC StriCNYN3
$108.00
2nd
Rainbow
$54.00
3rd
HectoHertz
$18.00
4th
Benteezy
5th
MGFC Chain-Ace
5th
DoomTrain
7th
Arslan
7th
Andy
9th
Future
9th
Steven Johnson
9th
WaWa
9th
The Depths
13th
Cami
13th
Puddin'
13th
twod
13th
Jr. Ace
17th
David Gibson
17th
T-Man

Last edited:

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
Slightly intrigued at the GF vids, then.

Always think it's weird that Chain-Ace is in an area without a lot of great smash talent, but can never seen to actually place particularly well. Mid-tier fo lyfe?

LLDL

Smash Hero
Slightly intrigued at the GF vids, then.

Always think it's weird that Chain-Ace is in an area without a lot of great smash talent, but can never seen to actually place particularly well. Mid-tier fo lyfe?
No there is a lot of talent in NJ and NY, for the most part the players just don't make names for themselves by beating extremely well known players. But NJ NY is very difficult. Most of these "no-names" or "unrecognizables" that you see while looking through the results threads, if that's what you were thinking, are hard.

But yeah I agree with your post. I'm getting kind of depressed lately, I get 4th and 5th at every tournament I ever go to, never top 3 lol =(

Last edited:

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
No there is a lot of talent in NJ and NY, for the most part the players just don't make names for themselves by beating extremely well known players. But NJ NY is very difficult. Most of these "no-names" or "unrecognizables" that you see while looking through the results threads, if that's what you were thinking, are hard.

But yeah I agree with your post. I'm getting kind of depressed lately, I get 4th and 5th at every tournament I ever go to, never top 3 lol =(
Aww don't be too hard on yourself, buddy. Sometimes things like that happen. Keep going! You're a good player. :)

Top Bottom