• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash @ McMaster and Hamilton area

ZaXXoR

Smash Journeyman
Hey if you guys have any tourneys coming up PM me or add me on FB, for Gobus it would only cost me 16.50 there and back so if it's a big enough show... then It's be worth it

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
smaaaaaaaaaaaaaash in like a week yo.

is it sad that i'm going to university and that's one of the things I am most excited for?

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
Lol I was actually thinking of bumping this recently due to how active we've been, but I had the last post so I was like "eeeehhhhhhhhh.."

Susej

Smash Rookie
Hamilton smasher here, there is an arcade close to my house called Super 1up Games. I know some of you probably know of its existence, so I was thinking, why don't we gather there every Thursday (5 dollar cover every Thursday!). Maybe if there is enough of us frequenting the place, the owner might be interested in hosting more smash tournaments, seeing as they already do weekly tournaments for Street Fighter, Marvel vs. Capcom and other fighters. There is already one wii setup with project M loaded, I have an extra setup with PM, Melee and 64, and if I remember correctly, there are four televisions in the blue room (The room we would be gathering in). So, who is interested in unifying/building a greater Hamilton scene? With all these new sponsor opportunities being offered to the more established players in the US, maybe inviting and expecting them to come play here is more realistic then ever before!

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
there are occasional tournaments at super 1 up. id rather not pay 5 dollars for friendlies however when we could just meet up at someones house and play weekly like we already do lol

Susej

Smash Rookie
That sounds like something I would be interested in doing, I also have a few friends who are interested as well, is there any pages I should be joining that aren't already posted here?

Raiku

Smash Cadet
NNID
vRaiku
Hamilton smasher here, there is an arcade close to my house called Super 1up Games. I know some of you probably know of its existence, so I was thinking, why don't we gather there every Thursday (5 dollar cover every Thursday!). Maybe if there is enough of us frequenting the place, the owner might be interested in hosting more smash tournaments, seeing as they already do weekly tournaments for Street Fighter, Marvel vs. Capcom and other fighters. There is already one wii setup with project M loaded, I have an extra setup with PM, Melee and 64, and if I remember correctly, there are four televisions in the blue room (The room we would be gathering in). So, who is interested in unifying/building a greater Hamilton scene? With all these new sponsor opportunities being offered to the more established players in the US, maybe inviting and expecting them to come play here is more realistic then ever before!
Sounds like a plan pm me and ill give u my skype i got a few friends that would gather too :)

Blitz372

Smash Rookie
I live about 15 minutes away from McMaster. I'd be down for some friendlies or weeklies if they are available!

Top Bottom