• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Manager help

ArchineerLock

Smash Rookie
Im new to smashboards and I need help with brawl manager, every time i try to open it it gives me "Exception has been thrown by the target of invocation." Please help.

Sonic Prower

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3609-1479-1886
Which Brawl Manager are you looking at? I might be able to help you out.

Sonic Prower

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3609-1479-1886
Are you running it from the zip folder? If that's the case, then you should extract it then run the program.

Have you tried using Brawlbox? If that doesn't open, then you need to install Microsoft .Net Framework v3.5 SP1.

ArchineerLock

Smash Rookie
I did in fact extract brawl manager thingy and i have brawl box, Its just from what ive heard better for doing palette and icon stuff with the manager.

sahu

Smash Rookie
If you are looking for best online game then you should try an amazing cool math game it is really interesting and entertaining you will enjoy it. The game help you to enhance your level of thinking.

Top Bottom