• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash it up 2 6/30/12

Luigisama

Smash Champion
1: Minty:metaknight:+Viva:gw: ($70.00)
2: Cheese:snake:+Bluez:metaknight: ($30.00)
3: Luigisama:luigi2:+Raptor:yoshi2: ($0.00)
4: Team Gold:snake::metaknight:
5: Team Circle:wolf::zelda:
[COLLAPSE=doubles]
[/COLLAPSE]

Brawl singles(14 entrants)
1: Viva:metaknight::gw::popo: ($91.00)
2: Minty:marth: ($26.00)
3: Cheese:popo::metaknight: ($13.00)
4: Luigisama:luigi2:
5: Jiggsmaster95(Raptor):jigglypuff::yoshi2:
5: Nuke:diddy:
7: Bluez:metaknight:
7: Omega Tyrant:wolf::dedede:
9: Mike:metaknight::wolf:
9: Falco X:snake:
9: Liquid:falcon:
9: No Skillz:marth:
13: JER:gw:
13: Chris:lucas:

[COLLAPSE=singles]
[/COLLAPSE]

Project M singles
Luca:ike::ike::ike:

As a substitute TO for Dul0r I think this was a great turnout. I'm glad everyone had fun and was able to play a lot of matches. Also there was a lot of amazing sets. Shoutouts to the presentation for Smash crusade and Smash flash.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Wtf it's not JigglyMaster95 it's JiggsMaster95. Dx And why is IC's there I didn't win any set with them.

GG's everyone :)

Wait WTF? @_@ Viva ended up winning this? Good job...

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Wtf it's not JigglyMaster95 it's JiggsMaster95. Dx And why is IC's there I didn't win any set with them.

GG's everyone :)

Wait WTF? @_@ Viva ended up winning this? Good job...
oh sorry. I thought winning one game counts for a character to go on usage.

Also lol fine JIGGSMASTER I'll change it.

theDuL0R

Smash Journeyman
Glad everyone had fun. Shutouts to TAYF for holding down the fort while I was gone. We maybe doing something bigger in the future...we'll let ppl know

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
I enjoyed the tournament, though me and No Skillz had a ***** of a time coming here (about three or four traffic hold ups along the way, making a wrong turn after the Tappen Zee bridge leading to us losing over 30 minutes and having to cross the Whitestone bridge, and getting held up at the Whitestone bridge on the way back when our toll lane closed while we were waiting in it). At least we avoided the George Washington Bridge.

I definitely want to continue attending NY/NJ tournaments though, the competition here is so much stronger than it is in upstate. Now only if we could get more upstate guys to travel more often so the trip isn't so costly...

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
I enjoyed the tournament, though me and No Skillz had a ***** of a time coming here (about three or four traffic hold ups along the way, making a wrong turn after the Tappen Zee bridge leading to us losing over 30 minutes and having to cross the Whitestone bridge, and getting held up at the Whitestone bridge on the way back when our toll lane closed while we were waiting in it). At least we avoided the George Washington Bridge.

I definitely want to continue attending NY/NJ tournaments though, the competition here is so much stronger than it is in upstate. Now only if we could get more upstate guys to travel more often so the trip isn't so costly...
It's definitely nice having you guys come. Hopefully more people upstate will join you to make your trip easier.

:phone:

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Aha, its all good, the next time you host one we out!

Top Bottom