• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash is Gonna Get a Serious Punch in the Throat! General Disgaea Support Thread!

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
For anybody interested, here's a look at the Hololive DLC that comes out for free on the day Disgaea 6 releases:

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
For anybody interested, here's a look at the Hololive DLC that comes out for free on the day Disgaea 6 releases:

Waiting for people to realized that it's just a recolor than an actual character like what the previous game has and I doubt that the new classes is specifically created for that, the Prinny one is unique since I believe this is the 2nd time they have them with an accessory rather than just a recolor, the first one being Prinny Laharl.

Although the recolor are nice specifically Polka, sucks that I stop enjoying Hololive on my own term.

Last edited:

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
sorry for the double post, but I'm going to share this recolor that I made for Laharl as well as his stock icon that I remade. The full body coloration is taken from a merch.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero

I know this doesn't affect Smash, but I think we got a winner.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Disgaea hit a big milestone!

Gengar84

Smash Hero

I know this doesn't affect Smash, but I think we got a winner.
That’s interesting. I have been holding off on buying the game even though I bought every other Disgaea game on launch day. I was hearing pretty bad things about the game prior to release and the trailers didn’t really do it any favors. Maybe I’ll pick it up after all (though I might still wait for a price drop).

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
This was the first thread I made... and my last. Either way, I'm glad I got to spread the word of Disgaea in Smash. Until next time, everybody!

Top Bottom