• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Infinite not loading (vWii)

CarlosJGD

Smash Rookie
I seem to have an issue with Infinite. (I know Infinite isn't Project M, but there's no other category for it.) Multiple copies of Hanenbow are on the Stage Select screen. According to the FAQ, it's either because my files are set up wrong or are corrupted, or I'm using a loader that doesn't support SDHC. The problem is though, I'm using an SDXC card that's been formatted to fat32. Other mods like Newer Wii and CTGP run perfectly, but for some reason, Infinite doesn't. I've tried with both Gecko and the Project M loader. I've tried using both AXNextFrame and OSSleepThread in Gecko. I've made sure all of my settings are correct. Is there something I'm missing??

CarlosJGD

Smash Rookie
Also forgot to clarify, I have an NTSC-U console and I am using an NTSC-U Brawl disc.

Top Bottom