• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash in scotland , glasgow

NeilMik

Smash Rookie
NNID
Neil_Mik
From what I've seen on youtube and the forum posts there is a community in Scotland /UK
BUT.... im not the biggest fan of facebook (i don't have one and I like to stay off the radar)

So is there another way i can meet/talk to other smashers in the Scotland / UK area sorry in advance if I am asking a generic question that has already been asked a thousand times forgive me I'm new :)

Thanks for replys in advance

GimbleB

Smash Rookie
People mostly stick to Facebook and there's a bunch of different groups for various games. If you're looking for local matches, you can hit up Max XP (29-31 Duke Street). Smash is normally Thursday/Friday, but sometimes you'll find people in on a Monday too. Thursdays currently alternate between Melee and Smash 4/Project M bi-weeklies.

There's a monthly event as well, but they're fully booked this month. Will suggest moving back to smash.gg for event pages again in the future to help out people who want to avoid Facebook.

If you're interested in larger events, there's also Hypespotting in just under 3 months time.

Top Bottom