• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash in 2007: Year in Review

joeysmash

Smash Ace
NNID
papakarcher
Joey: See that picture of Soap driving the van with no window? That was a 5 hour car ride from Ohio to Illinios (or maybe it was Indiana, shrug, we did both trips actually for two different tournaments within like a month of each other). There are likely players within a 30 minute drive of you, you simply need to post in the regional rooms that your looking for players.
problem with that is my mother and father are... anti video games as well as anti stranger (no matter how trustworthy)

but yeh i see your point, need to find some peeps and get to know them then, thankfully brawl comes after the wrestling season so i can dedictate my time after school to that.

JhMS

Smash Journeyman
Great thread,a lot of information.
I would like to go to one of these torunaments,but I live in South America so thats pretty hard XD.
I guess online will work....

VA

Smash Hero
someone post a picture of samurai panda, I hate listening to people and not knowing what they look like XD

Top Bottom