• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASH HARDBOILED - Competetive Mario Guide [1.1.6]

Guide SMASH HARDBOILED - Competetive Mario Guide [1.1.6]

BlueYoshiGaming [TND]

Smash Rookie
BlueYoshiGaming [TND] submitted a new guide:

SMASH HARDBOILED - Competetive Mario Guide [1.1.6] - Featuring Introduction, Pros and Cons, Move Analysis, Match-Ups and Conclusion!

INTRODUCTION
Mario is easily the best character for any newcomer to learn. Among many things, Mario has mobility, follow-ups, an amazing grab game, kill confirms and utility. He is an amazing fighter, a top tier character pick and easy to learn. He has all these things and more. In fact, he truly only has two single weaknesses. Mario has very jointed moves with very little range. Most of his moves consist of physical attacks. While...
Read more about this guide...

Pixel_

Smash Ace
Decent guide, but more organization and sections would help. I feel like you dropped some subjects (e.g. why dthrow is better than fthrow on the ledge), and you could've explained some things in more detail, especially your reasoning/source for the matchup chart.

Ampsen

Smash Rookie
NNID
accj13
I don't get your reasoning behind calling him the most honest character in the game. I'd disagree about him having "no true outstanding strength."

Top Bottom