• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Hangout in Westchester County/Bronx NY

XmaZ

Smash Rookie
I want to play some competitive smash without paying money. I just want to get a feel for playing competitive before actually going to a tournament. Anyone wants to hang out and play some hardcore smash 4.

Lwin

Smash Cadet
NNID
LwinIsPolite
Im down and need practice as well. Sadly I can't invite you to my place to play so we'd have to meet up elsewhere. Also you don't have to play in the tourney to attend it. You can always just pay venue fee and play friendlies or watch tourney matches.

XmaZ

Smash Rookie
I know but I really don't want to go to just watch, I can watch on youtube like I have been, and I get a great view of the match. I know Greenberg has a library where you can set up games and play. I am in Mount Vernon. If you have a location I would not mind meeting there.

Lwin

Smash Cadet
NNID
LwinIsPolite
That's pretty far from where I am lol. Are you aware the thread title states around the Westchester/ Bronx area?

Phresh123

Smash Apprentice
Damn if it was PM i'd be down for I live in Brooklyn and can host

XmaZ

Smash Rookie
To Phresh123-Well I would like to practice some PM too, I just would like to have someone that knows how to play smash, and create a friendship over time. I don't have PM anymore, I need my SD cards. If you have it I will gladly come and play. I practice a little of melee, so I have a good Idea of how to play PM. Give me a location and set a time, and I'll see If I can make it.

M-Squared

Smash Rookie
NNID
Mylezy12
3DS FC
3909-8181-1769
If you ever wanna play at the Greenberg library it is about 5 minutes from my house lol

Phresh123

Smash Apprentice
We can play today if you like, message me and i'll send over my address.

Top Bottom