• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Smash groups in Dunedin NZ?

Kayoto_Recon

Smash Rookie
I'm not sure if I'm putting this post int the right section...So this year I'm going to a boarding school in Dunedin,NZ and I was wondering if there are any competitive groups there. I really wanna keep with my smash career but the boarding school might get in the way. Thanks for the help

If there is it would be nice to meet new people and have a great time battling.

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Kayoto_Recon Kayoto_Recon Welcome to Smashboards. Not sure if I can answer your question so I'll move your thread to the International Community board. May not also hurt to check the Australia board as well. :)

Kaero

Smash Rookie
NNID
TineTW
Although im not in the Dunedin area, I am in the wellington area, so if you're looking for a partner to play with online, while keeping a decent network connection, feel free to add me. My NNID is TineTW.

Simikins

Nerfed
3DS FC
0447-8060-8710
Although im not in the Dunedin area, I am in the wellington area, so if you're looking for a partner to play with online, while keeping a decent network connection, feel free to add me. My NNID is TineTW.
You're in the wellington area? We have offline tournaments every 2 weeks if you're interested :D

I'm not sure if I'm putting this post int the right section...So this year I'm going to a boarding school in Dunedin,NZ and I was wondering if there are any competitive groups there. I really wanna keep with my smash career but the boarding school might get in the way. Thanks for the help

If there is it would be nice to meet new people and have a great time battling.
All New Zealand tournaments are organised through facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/nzsmashbros/

Top Bottom