• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Gaming Playlist

Cypher3

Smash Rookie
Hey, everyone! First time posting here, so not sure if this has been done already but I’m currently creating a smash playlist that I can listen to while playing at tournaments. I have one in the works that is mostly old school hip hop and some b-boy beats, but I’m really curious as to what you all listen to in order to get in the zone. Please share songs/playlists as I may add it to my playlist! Thanks!

Here’s my Spotify playlist if you want to listen
https://open.spotify.com/user/12182334748/playlist/3Er4yl7JgGFnT5JyQbpbs4?si=yQrAOvt8RcyiadUkSyvJBg

Lamsauce

Smash Rookie
I personally prefer to listen to the game itself at tournaments to react to moves with sound (ex. Charizard's Flare Blitz), unless I'm extremely anxious.

BUT I do listen to music a lot when I'm practicing at home. Usually I play whatever is upbeat or inspiring/motivational :')

If you've watched Naruto I've put a few songs in my playlist like "Silhouette" or "Blood Circulator".
Sometimes even just Smash music, especially the remixed [new ones] songs like Gangplank Galleon or any of the Pokemon ones.

Top Bottom