• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash FU/Skype Active Ladder starts now!!

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Updates have been made. Sorry for not updateing been really busy with work/life as alot of us are. Hope to see some more matches going soon :)

1. Star King 11-0-1
2. Battlecow 9-5-0
3. Loto 5-7-0
4. Kimimaru 4-10-0
5. Bumble 2-1-0
6. DC- Nerd 0-0-0
Challenger:

The Star King

Smash Hero
IIRC He was threatening DQ for me vs Nova, then we played and he DQ'd us at like the same time, but then he gave me the win so I think it's an error (2 results for 1 set). I never bothered correcting it though.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
IIRC He was threatening DQ for me vs Nova, then we played and he DQ'd us at like the same time, but then he gave me the win so I think it's an error (2 results for 1 set). I never bothered correcting it though.
Match did get played it seems guessing this DQ was a Win so I have fixed it.

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Unfortunatenly, dc-nerd and I had to play our set with 5 frames and occasional lag spikes, but it was the best we could do since neither can host p2p and I couldn't play on the Galaxy without DSing. I won the set 2-0, but I'm not sure if it should count.

DC-NERD

Smash Cadet
Unfortunatenly, dc-nerd and I had to play our set with 5 frames and occasional lag spikes, but it was the best we could do since neither can host p2p and I couldn't play on the Galaxy without DSing. I won the set 2-0, but I'm not sure if it should count.
1) I never said i couldn't host p2p, i only assumed you read my message (which you didn't reply to)

2) I was the one who crashed on galaxy not you

3) It can count, just expect a rematch of the peer 2 peer variety. :coolmonke:

It was one game then forfeit btw

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Oh, I'm sorry then. I saw your message after our match was over and you asked if I could host, which I can't. I assumed that you weren't able to host because you never brought it up before we started. For me it said that I crashed, but I don't think we would've been able to play there anyway. In any case, I'm sorry again and hopefully we'll have better matches next time.

DC-NERD

Smash Cadet
No need to apologize i was just stating some things. Who knows, I'd probably still lose with no lag and low delay. Im not the only victim of horrible server lag and delay. I was just salty about my lack of experience in high frames, thats it.

I don't want it to seem as if i was making excuses to comfort my ego (seems the community has a history of that). Ill be sure to mention p2p and not rush into it next time. I haven't played much ssb64 in the last couple weeks, I was kinda anxious and what not.

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
I didn't think you were making excuses, so don't worry. What happened is understandable; I've also played in terrible conditions before and it's very frustrating.

DC-NERD

Smash Cadet
I didn't think you were making excuses, so don't worry. What happened is understandable; I've also played in terrible conditions before and it's very frustrating.

I just feel the need to elaborate on this part of forum....

The last time i was referred as a "douche" .

Then some peeps were being pretty arrogant about beating me my 8th day under delay again.

@ Sangoku

Yep

BumbleBomb

Smash Apprentice
still waiting to hear from loto. we keep missing each other; we were going to play last night but i fell asleep before we could do the match

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
hmm seems we have Active times and non-Active times with this. It also does not help that Galaxy is not what it use to be a lot of players have really bad delay on it

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Star King vs Battlecow & Loto vs Bumble

Date to play by 7/28/13 or take DQ (player who does not show up for match will take DQ)

Come on everyone lets keep this active we need more matches going!!!

Battlecow

Play to Win
PM'd sk a long ass time ago, no response

I'll take the technical win just because I wanna know what it feels like to sit on top for one shining moment

BumbleBomb

Smash Apprentice
Ive been showing up for the times we set up but something seems to always come up with him. i reply to all his messages even if they are a few minutes after he sends the pm. its just so hard to get with him to get our matches in :/ I agree we need more matches. we need more people too. we always get a bunch then it dies off...

The Star King

Smash Hero
yeah I don't feel like doing competitive events

ever since the league (cuz I kept lagging at bad times)

sorry Battlecow

take me off the ladder for now

I may be back one day

Battlecow

Play to Win
SK if I cared about winning fairly I wouldn't have taken that victory

No need to apologize

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Man everyone is dropping like fly's on this. I may have to set up some type of thing to keep players playing and getting some wins

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Hey, sorry. I'll have to drop out since I don't has as much time to play anymore.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Ladder is now reset. Anyone may join if they play on Smash Fu or you can setup matches on Skype for P2P. If you wish to join type in this order.

Name:
Skype Name:
Contact Info:
Time you can play:

Top Bottom