• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash FU/Skype Active Ladder starts now!!

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
I challenge Battlecow. dock, I don't believe you're on the rankings yet, so you'll have to make your way up to at least 3rd place if you want to challenge Star King.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Challenge Bcow.
Did this get done yet?

Bumble you take win due to Sekanor not being able to play
Nine tailed make sure you pm bumble with the challenge

Ladder as of now.
1. Star King 11-0-1
2. Battlecow 7-5-0
3. Loto 5-6-0
4. Kimimaru 3-9-0
5. TheMagistrate 0-5-1
5. Bumble 1-0-0
7. Sekanor 0-2-1
8. Nine-Tailed Assassin 0-0-0

Battlecow

Play to Win
I haven't played Loto yet, I've been bugging him about it but I stopped recently. Most recent communication is him 3 days ago saying he'd PM me the next day.

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
We should really enforce that 2 day rule (admittingly, I'm guilty of breaking it too). It's been 4 days since Loto challenged Battlecow.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Aiight loto and I scheduled for 1 am EST and he didn't show. Usually if I wait around for 15-20 minutes he'll come but this time I didn't have 15-20 to spare so I left after 10.

That match should really be called at this point IMO but you do you jel.

Big fan of stricter deadlines.

Still love you loto

Loto

Smash Ace
You can DQ me if you want. I was around for the night we scheduled it but the servers were literally DSing every game I tried to play on the backup server so I didn't wanna play it that night

Battlecow

Play to Win
uhhhhh

OK, I guess the match is still going then?

Loto I'll play you pretty much whenever. PM me.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Time for an active check ALL PLAYERS WILL NEED TO REPLY BY 6/23 saying that they can still play if you don't reply you will be removed from the ladder.

1. Star King 11-0-1
2. Battlecow 9-5-0
3. Loto 5-7-0
4. Kimimaru 3-10-0
5. TheMagistrate 0-5-1 REPLY BY 6/23
5. Bumble 2-0-0
7. Sekanor 0-2-1
8. Nine-Tailed Assassin 0-1-0

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
I can still play, although I start classes next week so I'll have a bit less time.

Olikus

Smash Champion
poor kimi, loosing all those close sets to bcow. Any vids for some of the matches? Dont think Ive seen footage of kimi playing before.

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
poor kimi, loosing all those close sets to bcow. Any vids for some of the matches? Dont think Ive seen footage of kimi playing before.
I have the last three games of our last set recorded, but my computer is aging and won't let me record a whole match without lagging terribly. I plan on reformatting it soon so I'll have it up then. I believe Loto also has our first set recorded, but I contacted him about it and never got a response.

I have other matches (not ladder though) recorded, and I even set up a new YouTube channel, so you guys will be able to watch them after I reformat my computer.

Battlecow

Play to Win
kimi brought out the DEE KAY after the mair ee oh wasn't doin it

pretty swag

three stocked it once I was USED TO IT tho

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
kimi brought out the DEE KAY after the mair ee oh wasn't doin it

pretty swag

three stocked it once I was USED TO IT tho
To be honest, I was way too confident in the last game, haha. I'm not trying to take anything away from you, though; you still did better in that game than the previous two.

Battlecow

Play to Win
To be honest, I was way too confident in the last game, haha. I'm not trying to take anything away from you, though; you still did better in that game than the previous two.

And I was way too confident in the previous two :awesome:

BumbleBomb

Smash Apprentice
an update for mine and kimi's match: he just let me know that he is having computer issues that cause major lag; i told him to let me know if anything changes. don't know what you want to do bout that as far as the ladder goes. He said i could take the win, but I'm leaving that up to you.

I'd be ok waiting for a few days, which is what he said would take to fix the issue. still up to you

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
an update for mine and kimi's match: he just let me know that he is having computer issues that cause major lag; i told him to let me know if anything changes. don't know what you want to do bout that as far as the ladder goes. He said i could take the win, but I'm leaving that up to you.

I'd be ok waiting for a few days, which is what he said would take to fix the issue. still up to you
I'm posting to update this. I got my computer back and they said there were no hardware issues, but my fan was ridiculously dirty and I requested they clean it because I have to practically dismantle my entire laptop to get to it and I don't want to mess anything up putting it back together (I also lack the tools). So far it has been working great, but I'm going to try other things that lagged it before and see if that's still the case. If it's not, then we can do our match!

TheMagistrate

Smash Apprentice
sorry dudes.

interwebz was down for a while.

ill rejoin when ive a more stable and consistent connection

Top Bottom