• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash FU/Skype Active Ladder starts now!!

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
That's true, actually. After that, I challenge the loser of Loto vs. (the loser of Star King and Battlecow).

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
No more advance challenges If players are in a match you will have to wait until matches are done to challenge them. I will not count any more ( I will challenge the loser or winner of). So if you happen to post this and said player is in a match it will not be counted.

Loto

Smash Ace
No more advance challenges If players are in a match you will have to wait until matches are done to challenge them. I will not count any more ( I will challenge the loser or winner of). So if you happen to post this and said player is in a match it will not be counted.
Fair enough. The SK and Bcow challenge should've been over by now though.

Battlecow

Play to Win
take it up with SK. I'm waiting for him to specify a time and I already made it clear that I can be very, very flexible

TheMagistrate

Smash Apprentice
Where are you?

I prefer not to be challenged if it's going to take more than a week to play..Im camping the server again and i hate doing that. I am free at any time so tell me when you can play and ill wait....

my bad dude. i can get on now or in a couple hours. what are you thinking?

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Star King vs Battlecow. DC-NERD vs TheMagistrate. Sekanor vs Bumble. All matches to be done by 6/8/13 12am Pst or take DQ (player who does not show up gets DQ)

DC-NERD

Smash Cadet
I won my set....

But i think im going to quit.....it takes to long to get stuff like this done and its been a repeating cycle. Kinda fun while it lasted though. Helped me a little with the whole "tournament mindset" thing.....Imo online ssb64 tournaments/ladders should be like a quickie but in reality it's like that one chick that leaves you stewing in your lust for days before finally giving it up.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
this ladder sucks, people should have used the allisbrawl ladder while it was still around

SheerMadness

Smash Master
You can take me off the ladder. Not because I think it sucks (at least Jel is trying to help the community gav).

I'm just too tired after my 9-10 hour work days lately to come home and play serious smash. Only friendlies for me for a while.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
this ladder sucks, people should have used the allisbrawl ladder while it was still around
You don't have to play if you think it sucks no one is forcing you to play.

We may have to have this on weekends only as it seems not a lot of players are active on weekdays.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301

We may have to have this on weekends only as it seems not a lot of players are active on weekdays.
You took me saying "this ladder sucks" as a personal insult, grow up. I never said anyone is forcing me to play. Stop being butthurt.

DC-NERD

Smash Cadet
I don't think there was any animosity towards you in his post. You're aggrandizing it....a bit..too much. Chill out, smoke a hookah.

Battlecow

Play to Win
You took me saying "this ladder sucks" as a personal insult, grow up. I never said anyone is forcing me to play. Stop being butthurt.

How does he even sound butthurt, dude? Literally all he said was "no one's forcing you to play." Which is just true.

This ladder rocks

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
I honestly can get matches done on time pretty easily. It's just finals week for me right now so I have to focus on other things first. It matters how much the person I challenged can cooperate.

Considering we don't have many online events to begin with, I find it hard to bash this ladder. It's true that matches take a while sometimes, but at least Jel tries his best to DQ people who don't play after a certain amount of time.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
You people have poor reading comprehension. All I was implying by my first post was that the allisbrawl ladder was better than this. I didn't say anything bad about jel for making this ladder. Everyone stop being so sensitive.

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
I did not take what you said personally nor did I say that you said anything bad about Jel.

BumbleBomb

Smash Apprentice
so, i tried to get with sekanor on a good time to play our matches, but most of the times i can get on (i.e. around 6:30 pm) are too late for him. he hasnt gotten back to me on when would be good for him.

You may be right about the weekends being better. I'm available every evening, but it seems like most people on here are not unfortunately.

Top Bottom