• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash FU/Skype Active Ladder starts now!!

DC-NERD

Smash Cadet
uhhhhh 12 am means midnight between 5/23 and 5/24. 12 pm would be noon on 5/24

Couldn't resist.

Forgot 7 before the pm, morning habbits. But hell i now how the time works clubba lol. Thx for pointing that out though, didnt realize my morning blunder.

I was grumpy as hades....can hardly sleep nowadays.

(i work past 12am so thats a no no in my book though)

Odd, usually you get pissed when corrected. Depends on the person i guess?

You're such a donkey.

-

Neways I challenge the winner of Froski and Kimi

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
sorry but looks like I will have to put dates on matches so they dont take weeks as this needs to keep active and challenges should only be on for 2 days at most.
Star King vs Loto & Kimimaru vs Froski. DATE to play is 5/24 by 12am pst (player that does not show up takes DQ)
I planned for a time in the afternoon on Friday that works for me. I don't know if it works for Froski yet, but if it does can we play then?

Froski

Boss of Bosses
....schizo
Still trying to them hide words..... but I found that ****, and n'you didnt even know it.

And I already said it was a typo so chillax *****. All of those monster energies had me jittery this morning. So Captain KIA had to swoop in and save the day. There's plenty of them on smashboards.

----------

@Kimi I have a day shift on friday so i might be able to do it that night, no homo.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
froski maybe you should take it easy on the work if you are always doing shifts past midnight and working 3 jobs anyway. Just invent something and get on shark tank.

Froski

Boss of Bosses
Ive been working night shifts for a year now and never had an issue with it. Its only 2 days a week, but i was filling in for a lazy son of gun that decided to make up the most ridiculous excuse. It's tiring as **** and im never doing it again.

Those other 2 jobs are something I don't work full or even part-time. Just talents I make money off of every once in a while.

Zenyore

Banned via Warnings
Are DC Nerd and Froski the same person ? If not then what's with the homoerotic shared avatars and whatnot ?

Froski

Boss of Bosses
Scratch that

DQ me, I still need some sleep.

Scratch that

I cant even sleep

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
I've been on Kaillera for about an hour. Are you "Fro"? If you are then I PMed you and went into your chat a few times and got no response.

Froski

Boss of Bosses
Sorry Man.

Got caught up in some serious mess yesterday. I can never sit down and get a game of smash for more than 5 minutes nowadays. I barely got the time to even post this. Ill be lurking for the rest of the day but I cant even say what time.

Might have to quit some time soon.

Loto

Smash Ace
Sorry Man.

Got caught up in some serious mess yesterday. I can never sit down and get a game of smash for more than 5 minutes nowadays. I barely got the time to even post this. Ill be lurking for the rest of the day but I cant even say what time.

Might have to quit some time soon.
If you really don't have the time to be on the ladder you should prob leave the ladder then. Not trying to be rude or anything but its just more fair to everyone in the ladder.

I'm working till 12 pm tonight SK but I'm off tomorrow. I would rather you not get DQ'd so if Jel is fine with that I am as well.

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Froski, I'm not blaming you for not being able to play since you have other priorities, but if you're going to drop out soon then I suggest doing it now instead. This way, the ladder will progress quicker.

Froski

Boss of Bosses
If you really don't have the time to be on the ladder you should prob leave the ladder then. Not trying to be rude or anything but its just more fair to everyone in the ladder.
Thanks for stating something im clearly aware of. I just had one of those weeks so playing was a pain.

Won my set 2-1

(no more dk with 5 frames)

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
All matches that where given a date had all weekend any matches that are still going by the end of tonight will take DQ. The player that does not show up for the given matches will be the one that takes DQ.

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Just came back from tons of WOTG friendlies and didn't feel like playing the set but wanted to get it over with. Nova won.

Top Bottom