• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash FU/Skype Active Ladder starts now!!

Froski

Boss of Bosses
Won the set..

Guess that means that i have to play froski.

Don't know where he's at, the ***** hasn't been answering his phone for the past week.

You never called me last week.

Anyways

Today 10pm, p2p, fox ditto, dreamland. Come at me nigg-a.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Technically Nova should be ahead of me. He beat Sekanor before me.

EDIT: But if I'm wrong for some reason I challenge DC.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
So, I messaged magistrate yesterday and asked him when could play and he said "Tonight *****" and then he proceeded to never show up....

I see why it took so long for him and DC nerd to play now.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
If u don't wanna play then don't say "yeah i'll play tonight"......no ones gonna wait a month to play u either.

I'm not acting like anything, you're the one acting like people should have to wait to play you.

TheMagistrate

Smash Apprentice
If u don't wanna play then don't say "yeah i'll play tonight"......no ones gonna wait a month to play u either.

I'm not acting like anything, you're the one acting like people should have to wait to play you.
youre being incredibly hyperbolic. "no ones gonna wait a month..." I can play right now or later tonight, and I was also online last night.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
my connection at home is good for once, might be able to play surprisingly, will probably rejoin.

Battlecow

Play to Win
dang DC-nerd putting in some surprising work

He's putting down enemies with power far greater than his

like spiderman

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I'm probably just going to hold off on challenging people until I see them on kaillera from now on. That seems like a more efficient method than challenging someone on here then not being able to find them for 2 weeks.

Unless I never see them on kaillera, then I'll have to resort to challenging them here.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
I'm probably just going to hold off on challenging people until I see them on kaillera from now on. That seems like a more efficient method than challenging someone on here then not being able to find them for 2 weeks.

Unless I never see them on kaillera, then I'll have to resort to challenging them here.
Just as a heads up for the challenge to count for anything it has to be done on this ladder. If you see someone on Kaillera then send challenge on here and report the match it will be counted. But if you see someone on Kaillera and just go and play them with out the challenge or reporting of the challenge or match I will not count this. If you challenge someone and you cant find them by the 2ed day let me know they will take auto DQ and you will take win. Only reason I would not give DQ for this is if both players are trying as hard as they can to play but even then I will need to put a time limit on this so it does not last for a month.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
1. Star King 9-0-1
2. Battlecow 6-3-0
3. Kimimaru 3-7-0
4. Loto 4-3-0
5. Froski 3-0-0
6. DC-NERD 3-2-1
7. Nova 2-0-0
8. TheMagistrate 0-4-1
9. SheerMadness 1-0-0
10. Sekanor 0-2-0
Challenger:

Lets see some more matches everyone. Kimi vs Froski and Sheer vs Dc have you guys played yet?

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
The match Froski and I scheduled was supposed to take place a couple of hours ago, but I didn't anything from him or see him on.

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
If something came up that he couldn't forsee then we can't blame him. It hasn't been a week yet so we'll try and get our match done soon.

Froski

Boss of Bosses
Actually i am a little at fault. I totally forgot and all.
I have 3 jobs, 1 being full time, others being something i do on the side. (Making quite a bit i might add)

But yeah im off on the weekend though, i might be able to play on the weekdays, totally depends on your schedule.

DC-NERD

Smash Cadet
Actually i am a little at fault. I totally forgot and all.
I have 3 jobs, 1 being full time, others being something i do on the side. (Making quite a bit i might add)

But yeah im off on the weekend though, i might be able to play on the weekdays, totally depends on your schedule.

Don't forget to mention one of those jobs of yours is prostitution.

Edit*

Shouldn't i be 4-2-1?

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
sorry but looks like I will have to put dates on matches so they dont take weeks as this needs to keep active and challenges should only be on for 2 days at most.
Star King vs Loto & Kimimaru vs Froski. DATE to play is 5/24 by 12am pst (player that does not show up takes DQ)

Battlecow

Play to Win
sorry but looks like I will have to put dates on matches so they dont take weeks as this needs to keep active and challenges should only be on for 2 days at most.
Star King vs Loto & Kimimaru vs Froski. DATE to play is 5/24 by 12am pst (player that does not show up takes DQ)

Good decis, thank you. I challenge loto after that match is done (regardless of whether he wins/loses)

Froski

Boss of Bosses
uhhhhh 12 am means midnight between 5/23 and 5/24. 12 pm would be noon on 5/24
Forgot 7 before the pm, morning habbits. But hell i now how the time works clubba lol. Thx for pointing that out though, didnt realize my morning blunder.

I was grumpy as hades....can hardly sleep nowadays.

(i work past 12am so thats a no no in my book though)

Top Bottom