• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash For Fun 3 Results

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Singles:

T-1. Vwins
T-1. Bam
3. chesterr01
4. Kage
T-5. RayneX
T-5. KirbyKaze
T-7. Matt
T-7. Tect
T-9. Unknown522
T-9. SAUS
T-9. Europhoria
T-9. Damax
T-13. Jih
T-13. ThatGuy
T-13. Pikalex
T-13. Cbone

Doubles:

1. Team Quebec Alpha (Bam + Vwins)
2. Rayn Ford (RayneX + Unknown522)
3. Team Overkill v. 2.5 (Matt + Kage)
4. Team Super Yaoi (KirbyKaze + chesterr01)
T-5. Team Constipated Cat Revenge (Damax + pkmvodka)
T-5. Team Penetration FTW (Jarc + Tect)
T-7. Team On The Fly (Europhoria + ThatGuy)
T-7. Team Fair Dresses Alpha (WarranThad + Jih)
T-9. Team SCRAHHHH! (Cbone + SAUS)
T-9. Team Ferveur (Hero + cF=))
T-9. Team Quebec Alpha Bravo (Tech + Fhatiuk)
T-9. Don't Taze Me Bro! (Fogel + Phrozn)
T-13. Team No Name (???)
T-13. New People (???)
T-13. Blue Jackets (???)
T-13. No Skills (???)

Brawl (1v1):

T-1. (Winner's Finalist) Vwins (ZSS/Olimar)
T-1. (Loser's Finalist) Damax (Sonic)
T-1. (Loser's Finalist) Kage (Ganondorf)
4. Tech (Toon Link)
T-5. Switchblade (Marth)
T-5. Hero (???)
T-7. chesterr01 (Snake/Fox)
T-7. Agora (Luigi)
T-9. Tran (???)
T-9. WarranThad (Toon Link)
T-9. ThatGuy (Toon Link)

Whoever has information on the players in the last 4 teams, please let me know and I will edit the results accordingly.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Props to everyone who did well and to Vwins for housing us and hosting.
Slops to me for blowing an amazing lead game 3 vs. Tect
Shoutouts later

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
SHOUT OUTZ:

Montreal guys

Vwins - man, you are ****ing king for letting us stay at your place, THANK YOU SOO MUCH YOU ARE MY NEW GOD!!!!!!!!

Kage - your ganon is something else O_O in both melee AND brawl. that first combo in the first round was SOOO ****ing sexy, I might pick him up because of you lol.

Chester - omg your ****ing snake and your ****ing explosives, TOO MUCH PRESSURE X_X, good matches.... AND NO SANDBAGGING

Bam - I rather enjoyed the *** ****** I got from you, even tho I know you were sand bagging I STILL GOT THAT ONE STOCK!!!!

Warrenthad - peach crap in brawl. Accept it

Ottawa guys

Joel - good friendlies in between brawl rounds. thanks for the young link advice =D

Fogel - yes Lucario is the new mewtwo but better

GTA GUYS

Bernie - OMG BERNIE I LOVE YOU......but not in that way <_<, lol. sick **** out there for everything with melee, REPRESENT GTA,

Ryan - same to you like Bernie, its a shame u had to face him just after u went to losers :(. @_@ ur snoring kept me up all night

David - this trip would be no where near as colorful, I love you =D

Mike - what happens in Montreal stays in montreal <_<. know one needs to know of the butt se-WHOA i mean <_<;;;;. you did really well this tourny.

and LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST

Adnan - oh man where to begin, this trip would have never happened and it would be no where near the same without you, good times everywhere, from the the time u got here to the melee matches in the car ride to the Poutine and the gummie bears. that Poutine was DEFFINABLY THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE TRIP. lol its ok man, I almost cried at the sight of it too, and the gummie bears where great because they came not from shoppers, but PHARMAPRICKS . this is certainly the most memorable smash tournament of them all. we played, we drove, we played while driving, we spun out in the middle of montreal and took abut 13 hours to get there. and 6 hours to get back. I hope this isnt the last one we go to. looking forward to NEW ****IN YORK!!!!!

Vwins

Smash Ace
Joel me and Bam are tied for first we didnt play the grand final.
oh and Toronto did you took my black controller that was plug on your gray cube?

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Joel me and Bam are tied for first we didnt play the grand final.
oh and Toronto did you took my black controller that was plug on your gray cube?
I know, that's why I wrote "T-1. Vwins" and "T-1. Bam" in the results. Someone else went to my laptop and clicked on the brackets, so I can't do anything about that...And yeah, I'm from Montreal.

For those asking, I'll explain why I used Young Link at this tournament. It doesn't matter if he's Low Tier, because most people didn't know the matchup anyways. I knew that playing either Young Link or Captain Falcon would have made no difference for me, because I'm equally good with both. I camp with Falcon as much as I do with YL, so if I have projectiles to work with, why not?

For the first time in a long time, I'm proud of my performance, and not because I used Young Link. I lost only to people who were better than me. Want to beat me? Stop running into my bombs. Stop letting me pull out bombs. Dash attack. Grab. Most of you tried jumping over my **** which gave me 50% worth of Uairs, so thanks :lick:. And take Fox. And hold up when I UpB you.

Shoutouts:

Toronto:

Switchblade will become your new Brawl champ :bee:. Thanks for the games RayneX, I'm still sore from that **** on Poke Floats. Don't play Peach against me, it's painful...Ryan, stop stealing my fries. Adnan, stop stealing my TV. Mike, thanks for teaming with a scrub like me, sorry for banning your favorite stage :lick:. Other Toronto-ites that didn't come, you suck.

Ottawa:

SAUS = Bane of ThatGuy. Link vs Young Link is the second most unfair matchup, the worst being Pikachu vs Pichu; simply because when you play, you see him do a move and think "****, I wish my similar move was as good as that..." and you really don't have anything to back you up except Poke Floats. Oh, and my YAAHHHH! beats SCRAAHHH!, IRL anyways. You got crushed in Tetris at least. Cameron, you're a traitor, you were afraid to team with me and LOOK WHAT HAPPENED BWAHAAH you got tazed *****. Dan, thank you so much for driving me around, I really appreciate it. Next time you should Barrel Roll your fully-loaded Van. Oh, and you got so ***** by pkm's dog, so hilarious. Cbone, sorry, but I won't accept your "I-suck-at-I-Wanna-Be-The-Guy-and-I-don't-know-how-to-open-up-Stepmania-properly" johns. Mouse, didn't speak much, so hi :). Hi Mikey :).

Quebec

Jazriel: Yeah, I put you in Quebec, Val-d'Or junkie. I hope your mom likes to breathe. 55 APM in Starcraft is nothing to brag about :chuckle:

Vwins, thank you so much for hosting everything, again, and congrats on winning everything, again, again. Bam, you got lucky against my YL, you know I'm too good. Jay, thanks for the driving and the freewin against your Sheik, although I think you should have used Jigglypuff twice ;). Robert, no comment, Toon Link sucks. Kage, good stuff owning up the Melee and Brawl tournaments, we'll see how long your Ganon lasts. Matt, **** you for always crushing me lol, next time don't choke! Damax, we never played except in Brawl, and I almost beat you by tier whoring my first time playing. Next time I won't run into all your grabs ;) chet, noob in both Brawl and Melee, disappointing. Jason, thanks so much for housing; your dog is awesome and your cat is almost as awesome as mine. You should have taken notes from my Young Link ;). Tech, I kept my promise, looks like I won the bet :laugh: next time use Fox. Sup Jarc.

Anyways, this may or may not be one of my final tournaments, even though I'm still pro and what-not. Thanks for the games everyone.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
what's with all these toon links

a new generation of tier whoring
You were expecting something else? lol
good turnout. Forfeit FTL
qq more
SHOUT OUTZ:
Chester - omg your ****ing snake and your ****ing explosives, TOO MUCH PRESSURE X_X, good matches.... AND NO SANDBAGGING

Ottawa guys

Joel
:( I should have warmed up LAWL I don't even know the range of my arsenal XD.
Also lol @ joel
chet, noob in both Brawl and Melee, disappointing.
:laugh:

essos later

EDIT:
I multiquoted in another thread, and forgot.

Chesterr01, I'm not letting you defeat me, I will stop you!
I LOL'D ggnore
this is kirbykaze

REGGIE I HAD THE GREATEST IDEAS FOR A TEAM

[lotsa crazy stuff]

but now i have reggie to sleep with so it's all good :)

btw i still plan to have sex with you (kage):love:
you touch him, and it's over between us.
1- bam and vwins
3- chester01
4-kage
chesterr01 nub
yeah i doubt i'll be playing many video games in 2-3 years.

hell at this point it's melee, tf2, rock band and some street fighters, pretty much.
melee (**** this game is getting lame), rock band, ssf2t, sf33s, cod4, h3, gh.

Fogel

Smash Lord
Great weekend everyone! Unfortunately I'm too busy with stuff to give full shoutouts at the moment :( Vwins thanks for hosting this tourney, it was just as good as SFF2 and everything was top-notch. pkm thanks for housing again, your pets are fun :)

SHOUT OUTZ:
Ottawa guys

Fogel - yes Lucario is the new mewtwo but better
Lucario's Shadow Ball thingy owns! :p

Ottawa:

SAUS = Bane of ThatGuy. Link vs Young Link is the second most unfair matchup, the worst being Pikachu vs Pichu; simply because when you play, you see him do a move and think "****, I wish my similar move was as good as that..." and you really don't have anything to back you up except Poke Floats. Oh, and my YAAHHHH! beats SCRAAHHH!, IRL anyways. You got crushed in Tetris at least. Cameron, you're a traitor, you were afraid to team with me and LOOK WHAT HAPPENED BWAHAAH you got tazed *****. Dan, thank you so much for driving me around, I really appreciate it. Next time you should Barrel Roll your fully-loaded Van. Oh, and you got so ***** by pkm's dog, so hilarious. Cbone, sorry, but I won't accept your "I-suck-at-I-Wanna-Be-The-Guy-and-I-don't-know-how-to-open-up-Stepmania-properly" johns. Mouse, didn't speak much, so hi :). Hi Mikey :).

Anyways, this may or may not be one of my final tournaments, even though I'm still pro and what-not. Thanks for the games everyone.
I feel kinda bad now for not teaming, I didn't want Dan to be partnerless though. Also, Shut the **** up!

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
good tournament.

I met CF=) and RaIph. I now know that they arent random Montreal thread bots and stuffz. Chet is hilarious, PKM has arms like a DK, Vwins for best housing ever, and Bam is still all "yayuhz" about Melee. Good to see Jih and stuffz. Moar shoutz to come.

Joke of the entire weekend.

Swordsman hunter in the woods chaingrabbing a wild fox. And what would you do if you walked into your room and saw a live Fox playing Falco in your room? XDDD! Good **** GTAers.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
post reserved for shoutouts

also fuck you kage >=( robbing me of 4rth place game 3 and brinstar is a gay stage ...but i still love you. and if i ever make it back to montreal we shall have wild ninja/warrior buttsecks.

jason your arms are huge and manly and sexy and i want to touch them stop being so self conscious. also why all the hug evasion =( i love you. and i thought you loved me :cry: also if i asked you to film yourself carrying tvs around shirtless, would you? =D

also you're adorable.

bam is sexy. and i love him ^____^ he gives really nice hugs ^___^ *snuggles bam*

vwins for the best housing ever. and for two "close" sets >__> okay so the first one was pretty much him ****** me game three but i did better in bracket -____- stupid fox. your dogs are absolutely adorable omg i love them ^___^

reggie <3 <3 <3 i really thought we had kage and matt game 3 >__> oh well. i'm sorry for choking in teams. PLEASE DON'T HATE ME I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'LL DO WITHOUT YOU *cries*

cf=) is adorable. i love you man.

jarc is additionally adorable. i wish i'd gotten high with you guys if i knew i wasn't going to beat kage then at least i'd have a john :laugh:

thad is also adorable. and i had a lot of fun teaming with you in friendlies. we would have totally been the prettiest team there if we teamed, second only to a team of double reggie. but fortunately there is only one reggie in existence (that we know about).

matt needs to stop jumping into my nairs >___> and being gimped. although we had some good games regardless. ^___^

joel has a thing for little boys that don't wear pants but that's okay i guess.

jazriel kept calling me kirby throughout the day ^__~ but that's okay because eventually he was willing to hug me and he's big and gives good hugs so it's all gravy. =D

saus has a beastly link and LOST TO MY KIRBY HAHAHHA but he sandbagged like a fucker so it doesn't count -___-;; i was sort of interested to see if you'd sheik ditto me instead of going link if i got you in bracket because that's what all the other low tier mains did against me at pound 3 after game 1 so yeah.

fogel is not a meme. <3 fogel

phrozn needs to laser more. good games in pools sorry about the epic amounts of gay i used versus your luigi >___> needle camping a luigi is bad no matter how i think about it -___-;;

WarranThad

Smash Ace
thad is also adorable. we would have totally been the prettiest team there if we teamed, second only to a team of double reggie. but fortunately there is only one reggie in existence (that we know about).

oh lawd.

also if i asked you to film yourself carrying tvs around shirtless, would you? =D

oh lawd x2

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
**** you, Chet!!!! Is this all the warrior can do? =(
Your limits are set by your will, yada yada yada, etc. more warrior stuff.
black mage > warrior
Chet is hilarious
People mostly think I'm funny because they laugh at my perpetual failure.
also if i asked you to film yourself carrying tvs around shirtless, would you? =D

your dogs are absolutely adorable omg i love them ^___^

reggie <3 <3 <3 i really thought we had kage and matt game 3 >__> oh well. i'm sorry for choking in teams. PLEASE DON'T HATE ME I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'LL DO WITHOUT YOU *cries*

we would have totally been the prettiest team there if we teamed, second only to a team of double reggie. but fortunately there is only one reggie in existence (that we know about).

joel has a thing for little boys that don't wear pants but that's okay i guess.

phrozn needs to laser more.
wtf at shirtless comment XD

Teddy for Top Tier.

lol We played the same in teams, don't sweat it. Plus it's not like you'll be without me or anything lol.

About double reggie: I actually have a twin brother, but he died at birth. =/ I probably would have been saner with a twin.

Joel is pedobear?

I can't laser for my stock. : (
get it? it's like, I put stock instead of life! omg I'm so witty

Wait, I can't laser but I can still get 3rd without playing this game too much. At least compared to you. You guys suck. Well, pkm forfeited, and I didn't have to play kirbykaze too early, so it's all good. And Matt beat me in pools again. Props to Team Alpha.

k essos later.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
People mostly think I'm funny because they laugh at my perpetual failure.
*consoles reggie* buttsecks?
wtf at shirtless comment XD
and the shirtless comment is part of my plan to get jason nekkid.
lol We played the same in teams, don't sweat it. Plus it's not like you'll be without me or anything lol.
i played worse than you -___- i rode you to victory. it was fun. now my ass hurts but it was well worth it.
About double reggie: I actually have a twin brother, but he died at birth. =/ I probably would have been saner with a twin.
you're saying i missed out on a threesome with two reggies? =(
Joel is pedobear?
yes he is.
I can't laser for my stock. : (
get it? it's like, I put stock instead of life! omg I'm so witty
i'm not in love with you for your brain... :)
Wait, I can't laser but I can still get 3rd without playing this game too much. At least compared to you. You guys suck. Well, pkm forfeited, and I didn't have to play kirbykaze too early, so it's all good. And Matt beat me in pools again. Props to Team Alpha.
you'd have beaten me lol. also can we still have buttsecks?

cF=)

Smash Lord
:D shoutouts a few days later lol :D

Kirbykaze is too good/cute
TyrantWolf loves poutine
Jarc is amazing at gradius, so is Fogel from what I've heard
Joel has the best laptop because stepmania is perpetually installed
Tran looks asian and gave me weed, this asks for a shoutout
Reggie's the most hugable black man, sorry we didn't showed up during the night

pkmvodka time:

"Hey cf, j'tai pas vu depuis longtemps"
"Moi non plus mec!"
"... c'est sur, si moé j'tai pas vu tu m'as surement pas vu" lol

Thanks to bam for the housing + moving your wii upstairs to play on a squarer tv :)

Damax time:

"hey, me semble que j'ai touché ton jigglypuff..."
"oh, team attack est à off" lol

Vwins, sorry for the down air with Lucas
Hero is a good team partner, that guy always come back
WarranThad acted like a tourist in a Belle Province, still <3 you
By the way, Belle Province for top tier

Hope I mentionned everybody... else I love you and am terribly sorry

Fogel

Smash Lord
Jarc is amazing at gradius, so is Fogel from what I've heard
I might have been able to finish the game, but it had been like a year or so since I last played and I forgot about setting lives to 4, so it was at the default of 2 :( Having said that, I got to level 7 (just before the second half of the level) on only 2 continues so I guess that's pretty good. Not Japanese 10th-run good though!

I use option type 1 (Freeze) if you care.

Jarc how did you do at G5? If I knew you played we could have double-teamed it :(

WarranThad

Smash Ace
this is a lie.

and you took the one and only continue, only reason you outsurvived me is you outdied me.

Top Bottom