• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash flash 2 with project m?

Catalycsm

Smash Rookie
So lets say theoretically you could add the characters from games such as Smash flash 2 or Super Smash bros crusade. Would this be possible by dragging the files to the root of the sd just like you would from brawl vault? Because I would like to attmept this and try just adding all the viable characters into one build? I usually see some pretty far out there stuff so if anyone with any knowledge on modding could give me some advice or input that would be awesome thanks :D. I know nothing just curious if it's possible.

Boss Bossanova

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1246-9191-9008
So lets say theoretically you could add the characters from games such as Smash flash 2 or Super Smash bros crusade. Would this be possible by dragging the files to the root of the sd just like you would from brawl vault? Because I would like to attmept this and try just adding all the viable characters into one build? I usually see some pretty far out there stuff so if anyone with any knowledge on modding could give me some advice or input that would be awesome thanks :D. I know nothing just curious if it's possible.
I'm afraid not. Primarily because SSF2 and Crusade are made with flash, while Brawl/Project M are not. Therefore, in order to add characters from SSF2 to Project M, you would need to recreate them from scratch.

ThoseUpAirsThough

Smash Apprentice
I'm afraid not. Primarily because SSF2 and Crusade are made with flash, while Brawl/Project M are not. Therefore, in order to add characters from SSF2 to Project M, you would need to recreate them from scratch.
Thought that was common knowledge, oh well...

Top Bottom