• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash E3 Presentation Recap!

Purin a.k.a. José

Smash Lord
NNID
purinsmash
3DS FC
1418-7121-0144
Holy thing. Holy.Thing. I just bought Splatoon... I don't think I'm going to play it THAT much anymore!
Also, G&W amiibo looks godly. Seeing Sakurai with all those amiibo makes me feel :salt:.
And, Ryu seems to be epicness in person. So freaking rad.
I also love how Roy knocks out Roy Koopa in the trailer!

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
After the presentation, we called Chrom to hear his comments.

Chrom could not be reached at this time to comment, says an associate.

Da Black Rabbit

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BlackRabbit87
3DS FC
1650-1675-4360
If you did it that way, you'd be given download codes, which would "still" require you to access the eShop to use them (or in Smash 3DS's case, the in-game shop, as DLC can't be downloaded at the 3DS eShop). Either way you look at it, you're going to have issues.
Yeah, you're right. Nintendo uses DL codes so it wouldn't solve much now. What I am saying is, I purchased the Mortal Kombat season pass from my computer by singing into PSN from my laptop and it was automatically applied to my console when I got home. No code input required.

*still logging in on 3DS and Wii U* sigh....

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Premium

Nintendo, you realize no one is gonna watch the Nintendo World Championship when there all trying to download the DLC, right? Get your **** together!

hype machine

Smash Journeyman
Why they charge so much tho. 3 characters + Dreamland 64 that's litterly copied and pasted, all for $16? Comon don't tell me smash is going to be the next cod.

Last edited:

HeavyMetalSonic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bloodriot779
I literally have 26+ minutes of me trying to purchase this recorded... I have the layout completely memorised... x.x

WwwWario

Smash Ace
HYRULE CASTLE? Man, I hope that and the Mario stage isn't the only ones coming along! Stages are SO hype, but he said that he can't add lots of more stages :\

Trigspro789

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Trigspro789
3DS FC
3566-2013-0217
At this point the game should just be this.
:4lucas::4ryu::4feroy: :substitute: #PraiseSubstitute :substitute:

LuffyLink

Smash Apprentice
Roy and Hyrule Castle are back... *mind blown*
My life will be complete if they add Young Link.

Last edited:

DEDEDEDEDEDE

Banned via Warnings
NNID
MNH003
3DS FC
5300-9013-9670
My reaction to Roy: Yes another swordsman!
My reaction to Ryu: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (And before you tell me "you don't have to buy him" this takes up space for other way way way better characters to be added in.)
I seem to think the opposite of A LOT of people.

NotAsian

Smash Journeyman
I swear I quit if game and watch can't bucket hydouken. I think this stuff is a little over priced though I'm upset they are charging this much

Earthbound_PKMN_Trainer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
roboticsuperstar
3DS FC
0731-6040-6586
So ... I kept trying and kept getting errors. Then it said "Some of this content is already on this console."

I exited out, smash installed an update before I was able to open it again ... But no DLC. Now some time later, it's "Downloading update to system memory" ...

C'mon eShop! You got it! Pull it together champ!

mothernaturer

Smash Rookie
NNID
teinus
just feeling like I'm being ass ***** with all this DLC. It ****ing sucks that I just can't afford the price they're offering, I feel kinda left out. A few digits knocked off the prices wouldn't have hurt:( sorry, I know I'm salty.:shaker:

smileMasky

Smash Ace
NNID
TPPyro
3DS FC
1349-6667-1990
So ... I kept trying and kept getting errors. Then it said "Some of this content is already on this console."

I exited out, smash installed an update before I was able to open it again ... But no DLC. Now some time later, it's "Downloading update to system memory" ...

C'mon eShop! You got it! Pull it together champ!
today is my only day off of the week and with that error I'm going to go insane I'm losing brain cells on how it's going to be like for the next batches of character DLC I can't take anymore of this.

RoxburyGuy58

Smash Journeyman
The only downside is that the Ryu board is going to be flooded with people who never played any other fighting game asking how to do his inputs.

But man, I'm hype. This download can't finish soon enough.

CrossoverMan

Smash Ace
Nothing can surprise me anymore. Two years ago, hearing about Street Fighter, Smash Bros, Tekken and Virtua Fighter even acknowledging each others' existence would have left me in a hype coma for days. Nowadays, after all the crazy sh*t that has been announced for this game over the years, seeing Ryu and Mario duking it out evokes a vaguely exited 'meh' reaction from me.

Just kidding, THIS IS AWESOME!!!

Earthbound_PKMN_Trainer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
roboticsuperstar
3DS FC
0731-6040-6586
today is my only day off of the week and with that error I'm going to go insane I'm losing brain cells on how it's going to be like for the next batches of character DLC I can't take anymore of this.
Yeah this is pretty insane. I got the free codes for Mewtwo so I have no idea if this is similar to that.
Either way, this is somewhat embarrassing ... I might just go play some basketball and come back later. Everything should be fixed by then right?? Haha

Good luck and enjoy your day off!

Top Bottom