• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Direct 10.11.2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crwth_

Smash Rookie
I work on the Translation Team in Nintendo Ibérica (Spain) and recently we had to work on the next Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Direct that's going to be on Thursday, October 11th,
Something I noticed is that the number of newcomers and echoes in total in this direct is the same as in the last direct (5 in total), I believe that's going to be the new standard for the Smash directs.
The direct starts with the announcment of Shadow as an echo for Sonic. The only differences are the Up-B, which is similar to Mewtwo's, and his run and idle animations. Radical Highway from Sonic Adventure 2 is announced as a Stage.
Then Sakurai announces new Assist Trophies and Pókemon:
Assist Trophies:
-Funky Kong from the Donkey Kong Series
-Glass Joe from Punch-Out!
-Devil from Devil World
-Tingle from the Zelda Series
-Resseti from Animal Crossing
Pókemon:
-Sceptile
-Oranguru
-Alolan Raichu
-Drampa
-Electrivire
Then (I lost my ****ing mind with this), PaRappa the ****ing Rapper as a newcomer, the splash text says: "PaRappa Kicks and Punches the Competition". Yeah guys, I couldn't believe it at first but Sakurai is a ****ing mad man. Fruties Dojo comes as a new Stage and Chop Chop Master Onion as a Assist Trophy.
They show PaRappa dancing and suddently Karate Joe is announced with Chorus Kids as RH's Assist Trophy.
Something weird is that when they are showing the gameplay, they are fighting in the Nether from Minecraft, but that stage wasn't announced in this or the last direct. Perhaps it will be announced in the Minecon.
The last announcment of the direct is a free demo of Smash Ultimate launching right after the Direct ends, but it's only for NSO members.
When the direct ends, they announce Isaac and Felix (Isaac's Echo) from Golden Sun, with Venus Lighthouse as the Series stage.

StormC

Smash Hero
Radical Highway from Sonic Adventure 2 is announced as a Stage.
Yawn. Try to do better with your credibility than this obvious BS next time. Then again, I'm sure any response is good enough for you. :p

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Please report instead of replying.

C Crwth_ , we don’t allow for individual leak threads. If you get have any legit info, please contact a staff member with it and we will verify the information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom