• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Custom Music

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Hey,

I mainly use https://www.smashcustommusic.com/ for smash 4 but i know it can also be used for brawl and pm and this seemed like the best place for the thread. Anyway the website has been down for me for the past few days and i was wondering if anyone else was having any issues or knew what was going on with the site. I know how to use other things like NUS3BANK-Editor or BCSM for custom music but this website is a little easier to use and more convenient.

Crispy Typhlosion

Smash Rookie
Hey,

I mainly use https://www.smashcustommusic.com/ for smash 4 but i know it can also be used for brawl and pm and this seemed like the best place for the thread. Anyway the website has been down for me for the past few days and i was wondering if anyone else was having any issues or knew what was going on with the site. I know how to use other things like NUS3BANK-Editor or BCSM for custom music but this website is a little easier to use and more convenient.
The site is going under some type of maintenance/revamp, from what I've read on the site's Twitter page is that its gonna be down for at least a week.

MrDolphin76

Smash Rookie
You know I dislike to display the bad news, but Smashcustommusic.com is down again. Now I haven't used it in a ****'s Age but Knowing there is a BCSM tool, is there any way I can get custom smash music on my switch when I get one?

Cheers.

Last edited:

SpaceCowboy35

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
SPAC#649
you need a brstm converter for brawl/pm or you can use resources like brawlvault or the pinned thread. I have a bunch of music downloaded currently so I may just dump here if you want. FLACs need to be converted to mp3 or wav first btw

MrDolphin76

Smash Rookie
Yeah I know that. But I just I just need to get it on nus3audio format. I already know the basic conversion process. Just need to know the basic streaming process on how to get it on the switch. Clearly, the second part of the conversion process.

Top Bottom