• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South Smash Club @ UAB Presents DTS 1

Smash Club @ UAB Presents DTS 1
Posted by Wundermittens
Heritage Hall on UAB Campus
Saturday, March 5, 2016 - 02:00 PM
Until: Saturday, March 5, 2016 - 10:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Chicago)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Chicago

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

La Flarb

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
LAF#966
Thanks totally coming coming saturday c u there

Wundermittens

UAB Smash Club VP
NNID
Panionator
We are removing UCT from the stage list. We will hopefully be starting a bi-weekly in May and can toy with the idea then.

Wundermittens

UAB Smash Club VP
NNID
Panionator
and instead are adding 75m (your all done for now MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA)
We decided on a new stage list:
75m is only starter stage
Counter picks:
Gamer
Pac-Land
Custom stage made by Keet that is onl lava and the level is called the floor is lava.
Oh and of course Lylat

MegahogX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegahogX
Will you be selling snacks again? Because I really want some of those cookies you had last time and if you don't is there a place where we can possibly walk to get some food?

Tr4n

Smash Cadet
Will you be selling snacks again? Because I really want some of those cookies you had last time and if you don't is there a place where we can possibly walk to get some food?
Right across the street from Heritage hall is the Hill Student Center. On Saturday Panera Bread and Dreamland will be open. There is also a Dennys and WOW close by.

Keet

Smash Journeyman
Right across the street from Heritage hall is the Hill Student Center. On Saturday Panera Bread and Dreamland will be open. There is also a Dennys and WOW close by.
Panera and Full Moon BBQ, Dreamland may be a legal stage but it's not a restaurant in the HUC

Last edited:

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
In it to win it this weekend guys. Looking forward to seeing you all again.

Tr4n

Smash Cadet
I need one but I guess i'll be asking around the venue unless someone here wants to team
Leaf will be your partner. Just come to the TO desk tomorrow and I'll point him out to you

Last edited:

Wundermittens

UAB Smash Club VP
NNID
Panionator
Just so everyone is aware, there is a tiny parking lot behind the building. Probably about 3 spots. I say this because if you want to drop off your set up, you can park there real quick, bring it in, and then find another spot.

MegahogX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegahogX
Just so everyone is aware, there is a tiny parking lot behind the building. Probably about 3 spots. I say this because if you want to drop off your set up, you can park there real quick, bring it in, and then find another spot.
Not sure if you can but would you mind posting a picture of the building because I feel like I'm going to get lost.

Top Bottom