• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Clone

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I, personally, always wanted to make a steampunk western fighting game

ryuu seika

Smash Master
-Cartoon-stylized historical figures. Gives you some established characters that nobody really "owns." Plus it would be awesome to have something like a little angry Napoleon fighting with a big angry Abraham Lincoln. :O :O :O
Can we atleast get mythical heroes thrown in? Maybe a few non-humans too. I'd go with Seiryuu and friends but I guess they're a little overused.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Make goals on a monthly basis and achieve them, for the love of God. I would love to see you succeed and it appears you have the experience necessary. You've got my support. Sign me up to help if there's something you need that isn't on the artistic side of things. However, I feel my limited programming experience would simply be in the way.

vidjogamer

Smash Master
Update: been working on this full time. Making great progress.

Hoping to have an alpha sometime soon. It would be nice to get some performance benchmarks on the different PCs you guys have.

Top Bottom