• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASH- Class of 64 Shirt #supportnear *22 HOURS LEFT*

kyletree

Smash Cadet
Here it is, the official SMASH Class of 64 shirt! By getting one of these, you are directly helping our friend near make it to apex. (PS. if you decide to get one, please wear it at apex!)

http://teespring.com/smash-class-of-64

Im guessing this post is totally against the rules, so to make it smash related:

Last edited:

The Star King

Smash Hero
Some questionable choices (people who haven't played for years or people who I've never even heard of) but still cool I think I'll get one

yOLORIN

Smash Apprentice
I AM PREDATOR X
Cool of you guys to help out near, hope he gets to go!

BananaBolts

I find you quite appealing
It seemed like several people were missing. What were the requirements to be included on this shirt? Apex entry? Skype group?Join date? Did you just pick names that you recognized or considered regulars at one point in time?

I'd definitely buy a shirt if I was on it but I'm still contemplating getting one anyways.

Sedda

Smash Champion
there are a lot of people missing, hannahbanana

cant fit everyone, and i was honestly surprised to find out that i was included.

it's more of a gesture than an actual representation of all of ssb64

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Awesome idea man! Hope you meet the goal, I just bought 3.

Think it would be a really good idea to put the time left in the thread title and update once a day for the next 4 days. I didn't know there was a deadline until I clicked the link. Wouldn't be surprised if others are just postponing buying because they don't know there's a deadline for near.

kyletree

Smash Cadet
will do! the deadline ends in 4 days and 7 hours, so lets get all 50 of these sold!

kyletree

Smash Cadet
Unless we sell all 50, we won't have enough for the ticket. 3 days left!

Morin0

Smash Lord
I was telling Kyle that if the goal isn't met, whatever amount the shirts have raised can be donated towards 64's Apex 2015 pot. That way you all got a cool shirt and more $$$ for the winners of Apex 2015.

Morin0

Smash Lord
what if we get to 25. that's halfway there right? could you not afford the half price ticket?
No. Actually, even if we got all 50, it won't raise entirely what I would need for a roundtrip flight. A roundtrip flight is currently at $384. But it will be much more affordable if all 50 were sold. Apex registration is like what? 50+ dollars? Man... :(

Last edited:

Annex

Smash Ace
Looking like it's not happening but I'll buy one anyway because they look neat and my name mysteriously showed up on it

Top Bottom