• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash @ Clarendon 4/25/14 Results

Nintendude

Smash Hero

Smash @ Clarendon
Results Thread
April 25, 2014

Arlington, VA

Original Thread

Thanks everyone for coming out! Our first event was a grand success and I couldn't be happier with how things went. We had 46 singles entrants and about 70 people in total show up. I rented about 10 controllers and I'm glad to see that the controller rentals ended up working out great.

The only thing that went wrong is that one of my rental controllers some how got swapped for someone else's. Not really sure how this happened. It was indigo with blue painters tape on the bottom. If anyone has my controller or knows what happened to it, please alert me to its whereabouts. If it's returned to me I'll give you free entry to the next event. It was a retired controller so I'm not too worried about it but it'd be nice to get it back. I'm sure whoever has it wants his actual controller back too, as mine was pretty worn out!

Huge shoutouts to DC ESports for doing a lot of the behind the scenes work for this event, including running the stream. Be sure to follow these guys on Twitter, follow on Twitch, and like their Facebook page at DCeSportsLANs (for all three).

Get stoked for the next event on May 23rd!

Smash @ Clarendon 4/25/14
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Chu Dat
$138.00
2nd
DoH
$69.00
3rd
Husband
$23.00
4th
Smash G0D
5th
Zeron
5th
Lock
7th
Big Wenz
7th
TOMA
9th
mc David
9th
Cava
9th
Kitty
9th
Fortissimis
13th
Phillip Williams
13th
JFK
13th
Mop
13th
Aittua
17th
Scoopy
17th
Tack
17th
KVN
17th
DURAN
17th
4ArmShiver
17th
StitchFace
17th
Buttonmasher
17th
Jacoby
25th
AA-J
25th
Decade dizzle
25th
Flash
25th
Kami
25th
Jballwilliams
25th
Oteb
25th
Dopple
25th
Cain
33rd
Fish
33rd
Wumbo
33rd
Frank
33rd
Ch1pper
33rd
Mode
33rd
Strwrsfrk
33rd
Bacon Incarnate
33rd
Wife
33rd
Christian Williams
33rd
Raynovac
33rd
kshamm
33rd
Siggy
33rd
Max
33rd
Boo

Last edited:

Smasher754

Smash Rookie
Good stuff Nintendude... I will defiantly be coming out to future events. Shout out to EastCoastEddie, mc David, and the Legendary Chu Dat for the awesome project m doubles friendlies till the late am hours.

Mr. Emcee

Smash Cadet
Good stuff Nintendude... I will defiantly be coming out to future events. Shout out to EastCoastEddie, mc David, and the Legendary Chu Dat for the awesome project m doubles friendlies till the late am hours.
After our late set of doubles I seemed to have packed up an extra power cable and sensor bar, any chance that was yours?

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I just sent out a wrap-up email, for those who provided your email address. If you did not receive it but provided an email address, the email got bounced because I was unable to read your handwriting. If you want the email, please PM me your email address!

Last edited:

kshamm

Smash Rookie
Even though I am new to the community I had a great time meeting some nice people and getting to pick up some new tricks. Will definitely return to play some good smash.

Zeron

Smash Apprentice
I had a great time, played a lot of good smash, met a lot of new smashers, and finally got to see my smash face lol.

M0p

Smash Rookie
Hey, made an account the day after the event, just thought I'd drop by to say it was lots of fun, even if I got double 4-stocked by smash god on stream :p

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Hey guys! So, it turns out we have to cancel the May 9th event due to a private event already booked for that evening. We may run it earlier in the week instead, but if not, we'll simply skip straight to the one on May 23rd which is already confirmed for us.

Last edited:
Top Bottom