• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Carolina! Nov 16th, Greenville SC

ProtomanVX

Smash Ace
That you guys very much for coming out! I had a blast, and I hope you did too! I'll be updating this post with videos when I get them uploaded.

RESULTS

Melee

1: Atlas ($63.00)
2: Butch ($31.50)
3: Pikmin ($10.50)
4: Josh Wei
5: MC
5: Puca
7: Brian
7: Bear
9: KOA
9: Gray
9: Pdude
9: Sam
13: Delwin
13: Sly
13: Greenrolo
13: Parka
Sadly, the venue owner pulled out my SD card before I could save the Project M Results, so I only have the top 4.
1. Atlas
2. Pdude
3. Butch
4. ez.
Shoutouts to the Upstate scene for coming out and being awesome and wrecking people, and shoutouts to Columbia for coming out and kicking ass!

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Awesome tournament. Im pretty sure Picman and Bear tied in 5th for pm.

graymansnel

Smash Cadet
Thanks for hosting Proto, I gave my number out at the show and my E-Mail should be listed.

Im getting the Wi-Fi set of 3.0 as soon as i get home (today hopefully) and am free for practice matches streams and other things

HMU

(Email is graymansnel@gmail.com if its not listed. Steam is steamcommunity.com/id/graymansnel/)

Top Bottom