• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASH @ Bullet Bills Melee & Brawl

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Decided to host a large smashfest probably running through more than one day at my house for both brawl and melee since I have the house to myself at the moment. There will be tons of space and housing available.

At the moment I need to establish a date because I want it to be free for as many people as possible. Brawlers- you are welcome to come as well :). I know a lot of you may not know me, but I'm a pretty friendly guy. I don't have any prejudice against brawl either so I won't be biassed towards the melee players. There should be plenty of setups for both games.

Post below whether you'd be interested in coming and if so, what dates would be good/bad for you.

:cool:

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
he's hosting on the 21st it says on smashUK

if LONDONERS want to go for £2 day return ask me TODAY, check SMASHUK asap and leave me a message saying you will 100% go

I actually cant go because its the same date as epita but ill book for others

VA

Smash Hero
I thought I'd better ask first cos I don't want to rain on Bill's parade but would you mind if I hosted a fest a week before this?

I'd like to practice a little bit before Paris.

Top Bottom