• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS Bug Report:

MarioManTAW

Smash Ace
I was playing for fun smash and got the All-Star Rest Area as the stage. And if you touch where you would touch to get to the next stage if you were in All-Star, the screen goes white, the game continues, and you can't see anything. Plus nobody can die, meaning sudden death goes on forever.
Someone was using mods.

Sickuphackingbackflipu

Smash Rookie
It's almost 2018 and Yoshi's Ground-Pound still doesn't make the appropriate "Boing-ha!" sound.
It's in the sound test, clearly something is up.

benchi99

Smash Rookie
I just got the game, but if I update to the latest version (To this day, 1.1.7), half of the game's sound effects just aren't there. No punch effects, some final smashes do not sound, half the menu sounds are missing, everything. If I remove all the update data from the console, all sound effects play back correctly.

ROY123

Smash Rookie
So, I played on easy and each of them has a Smash score, meaning I finished it with each of them. I also have the 3 Mii trophies. In a first moment I did some multiplayer all stars, but In order to get the challenge, I did one by one fighter to finish it and get it.

But nope, I finished it with everyone and nothing.

Any idea, or help?

Top Bottom